|This is now an Inactive Map Game.|
- Don't minimod.
- Don't be too unrealistic. For example: Soviet Union becomes fascist and joins Italy.
- Don't edit the page if you are not an admin. You can only edit the page to add your turn.
- No porn. Be nice to each other.
- Meming your turn is allowed, if it doesn't violate Rule Two and Four.
- Make sure that your turn is neat. Follow the Turn Example section to make your turn.
- If you want to apply for a staff position, do it on the page or send a message to one of the owners.
- You have time to do your turn. More important, you must do your turn.
- If you don't do your turn three times a row, you will get banned.
- You have to say 'War never changes' to prove that you have read the rules.
- You have to add your turn in page. If you don't, your turn doesn't count.
- Chief Operator: Tenacious
- Page Moderator: Tenacious (VACANT)
- Non-Player Character Event Updater: VACANT
- Map Updater: Tenacious (VACANT)
+ Access How to...?
- ... Play?
You have infinite number of turns, but you have to post it in one post. Then you have to wait others to finish their moves.
- ... Declare War?
Just write: "I declare War on [insert random country] because, etc!
- ... Sign an alliance?
Just write: "I suggest an alliance between [insert random country] and [insert random country]. But, the other player can approve or reject your offer.
Turn 1 (1911)
This turn has not yet started.