| Linguavision Song Contest IX|
"Aspire, Attempt, Achieve"
|Confirming date||April 29th, 2017|
|Voting starting date||May 6th, 2017|
|Voting ending date||May 26th, 2017|
|Results date||May 27th, 2017|
|Executive supervisor(s)||Arkmarken, Mazovian, Scones|
|Opening act||Yolanda Be Cool & DCup - "From Me To You"|
|Interval act||Fréro Delavega - "Ton Visage"/"Mon Petit Pays"|
|Number of entries||TBA|
|Voting system||Each participant awards 1-8, 10, 12 points to their 10 favourite songs.|
|Winning song||EXO - LIGHTSABER|
|Linguavision Song Contest|
|◄ VIII X ►|
The Linguavision Song Contest IX will be the nineth monthly edition of the Linguavision Song Contest. It is based on Eurovision but with alternate countries (nations) in Mapperdonia all singing in different languages.
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Katkaris is the winner of the Linguavision Song Contest IX. See you in Katakar!
YOU ARE OBLIGED TO READ THESE RULES!
- You have time to vote! (Important, you need to vote!) (You must mention your nation while voting)
- You CAN'T change your votes after you vote.
- Your own nation
- Flag to your nation
- Song that you want to use in the competition (Song name and Artist)
- You can't use a song that has been used in a previous editions (Here's a list of used songs)
- YOUR SONG MUST NOT BE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
- Also, you can't leave from the contest when the voting starts. The participant must send these in the confirming comment:
- Name of the nation (real nations and FuNations are not allowed)
- Flag of the nation (It needs to be in the comment, otherwise your application is not in)
- Song and artist of your song (The same artist shouldn't be used more than once in the same edition)
- Slogan you would like to use if your nation wins
- Slogan can't be rude neither offending to anyone
- Which city would host Linguavision Song Contest if your nation wins
- Language of song
- Be nice for others. If rude situations will repeat you might be disqualified!
- Only Scones, Mazovian and Arkmarken can edit this page as they're admins of the LSC.
- Placeholding is not allowed and has no effect on confirming
Three venues applied to host the contest: Centre Bell, TD Garden and The Oncenter Convention Center. The Centre Bell in Montreal, with a venue of 15,000, was chosen to host LSC IX, after the TD Garden had to withdraw from the bid as the dates for the event coincided with the North American Athletic Tournament. The Centre Bell was then chosen over the Oncenter Convention Centre, due to its capacity not being as large, and the additional costs of having to add 2,000 extra seating places for the audience.
|Radisson||The Oncenter Convention Center||9,000|
|Monteregis (Host)||Kasia Moś||Pryzmat||Polish|
|Pustoyna||Demy||Όσο Ζω (This Is Love - Greek Version)||Greek|
|Franglettere||Cem Karaca ft. Selda Bağcan||Hudey Hudey||Turkish|
|Savonia||Iva Ćurić||Ne možeš||Croatian|
|Romanian Empire||Delia||Da, mamă||Romanian|
|Rio Grande||Mecano||Hijo de la Luna||Spanish|
|Maloria||Kendji Girac||Color Gitano||French & Spanish|
|Orecolnia||Captain Panez, Kammena Hartakia||Το τραγούδι του miner (Miner's song)||Greek|
|Samiria||Jon Henrik Fjällgren ft. Aninia||En värld full av strider||Sami & Swedish|
|Ukane||Alexander Rybak||Ты Достала меня||Russian|
|Baltorus||Christopher Tin||Baba Yetu||Swahili|
|MiniVisia||Polina Gagarina||Миллион Голосов||Russian|
|Sweden-Finland||De Vet Du||Road Trip||Swedish|
|Scandinavia||XS Project||Bochka, Bass, Kolbaser||Russian|
|Canary Islands||Pablo Alborán||Por Fin||Spanish|
|Kikin||Hachi ft. Hatsune Miku & GUMI||Matryoshka||Japanese|
|Smernica||Nikos Vertis||Konta Sou||Greek|
|Saraim||Amir||Il est temps qu'on m'aime||French|
|01. Katkaris 89|
|02. Karianka 79|
|03. Samira 77|
|05. Monteregis 74|
|06. Maloria 68|
|07. Biscasia 65|
|08. Romanian Empire 62|
|09. Albadonia 60|
|10. Nortminhia 59|
|11. Sariam 58|
|12. Scotland-Ireland 57|
|15. Pustoyna 55|
|16. Galturial 49|
|17. Savonia 46|
|18. Ijanusky 44|
|20. Sweden-Finland 37|
|21. Scandinavia 36|
|22. MiniVisia 34|
|23. Rio Grande 30|
|24. Orecolnia 26|
|25. Franglettere 25|
|26. Novasrbija 24|
|27. Smernica 23|
|28. Kikin 21|
|29. Canary Islands 17|
- United Socialist Republic of Cyprus