This is the archive for the Map Game The Future Revived, from years 2015-2025.
- Virtual Reality...having been something of a gimmick in the 1980s, it is now becoming a serious tool for business, leisure, education and training. Much of the content in these 3-D environments is user-generated, with online communities for sharing and exchanging virtual objects, buildings, avatars, etc. Among the hardware configurations to emerge is a circular treadmill-like interface, allowing players to move freely and naturally in all directions.
- On 1st January 2015, Lithuania officially adopts the Euro as its currency, replacing the litas and becoming the 19th Eurozone country. The Euro had previously been expected to replace the Litas in 2007, but the economic crisis and persistent high inflation – reaching 11% in October 2008, well above the acceptable limit of 4.2% – delayed Lithuania's adoption. In July 2014, the Council of the European Union agreed that Lithuania met its entry criteria and would be allowed to adopt the Euro as its currency.
- Despite indications of recovery, the global economy remains in a fragile state. While growth is strongest in developing countries, it is still slower than during the pre-crisis period. A cautious attitude and ongoing aversion to risk mean that business confidence is tepid – especially in the EU, which has borne the brunt of this disruption. There is continued political and social unrest in the southern European countries of Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain, where debt continues to spiral. US is showing signs of recovery, China is growing as a superpower in the global economy. Other states are starting to enter the opportunity for global supremacy from the Great Recession, mainly Chile, Israel, Mexico, South Korea and Turkey. Who are capable of growing into superpowers if time plays them right.
- On 10th September 2015, Elizabeth II becomes the longest reigning monarch in British history – surpassing the record held by Victoria, her great-great grandmother. Having ascended to the throne on 6th February 1952, Elizabeth II has now reigned for 63 years and 217 days.
- Solar Impulse is a Swiss long-range solar-powered aircraft project, led by Swiss psychiatrist and aeronaut Bertrand Piccard (who co-piloted the first balloon to circle the world non-stop) and Swiss businessman André Borschberg. In 2015, they aim to achieve the first circumnavigation of the Earth by a piloted fixed-wing aircraft using only solar power.
- The first phase of Masdar City – a $22 billion eco-project – is completed in 2015. This huge development is located outside of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. Entirely pre-planned and self-contained, it is the world's first carbon neutral, zero waste and fully sustainable city. A multitude of green technologies are utilised – including the largest solar power plant in the Middle East, rooftop photovoltaics, wind farms, geothermal sources and a hydrogen power plant. The city's water needs are fulfilled by a solar-powered desalination plant. There are extensive recycling systems too.
- The first in a new generation of US aircraft carriers is launched this year. The Gerald R. Ford-class replaces the aging Nimitz-class which has been in service since 1975. This new class of ship includes some major improvements over previous generations. These include: increased automation, electromagnetic aircraft launch systems to replace previous steam mechanisms, increased stealth, a new type of nuclear reactor for more efficient power consumption, high tech radar and flight control, as well as the ability to carry the new F-35 Lightning II fighter jet. Ten carriers are commissioned in total, at a cost of $14bn each (including research and development). The tenth and final ship is launched by 2040.
- Argentina:On a rush to get power, Argentina develops a fleet strong enough to attack Madagascar and conquer it in one year. The strike goes on an Argentinian victory, with losses, and army is damaged and now needs to recover. Argentina now focuses on improving economy, military and more authoritarian. although this seems like a threat by smaller surrounding countries..NOTE: Southern Madagascar is annexed, its surrounding areas are occupied. and the rest is left as a puppet state.
- United Kingdom of Zhong (China): A revolution happens in China as the people are all tired of the communist regime and bad relations with the USA. After a few months, the rebels have overturned China and China is renamed into the United Kingdom of Zhong, or just Zhong Kingdom/Dynasty for short. The kingdom is composed of three main states: China, Tibet, and East Turkestan. China gives up claims on Arunachal Pradesh and other Indian land except for Kashmir and Jammu. They send a proposal to India and Pakistan to split the conflicted area by culture/religion (Islam, Buddhist, Hindu). The Taiwanese are delighted to rejoin Zhong as it is now reformed and capitalist (constitutional monarchy). As for relations with Japan and USA, China starts to embargo and sanction North Korea. They actually become allies with USA and Australia. They send an alliance request to Japan and an NAP to India. As for expansion, Zhong annexes the northern portion of Bhutan and parts of Mongolia and Laos. As the population rises, Zhong recruits more troops and begins to build inwards (without harming the environment and rice fields). Zhong starts working on their navy and Air Force.
- Brazil: Augusto Brandão wins the elections. Brazil starts boosting its military capabilities due to rising threats around the world and begins improving the economy. It starts battling against piracy that has been running rampant throughout the Country which attracts large businesses to start selling their products in Brazil. Inflation also drops allowing for far lower prices. Uruguay asks to be annexed into Brazil due to threats from neighboring Argentina and the Brazilian government agrees to this.
- Japan: Wanting to not Get looked at in the world Goes for a More isolationist Policy and to try to avoid International organizations that could drag Japan into war (meaning no thanks to the alliance China, sorry) but knows very well that it can get attacked at any moment. It starts Increasing its army to two million and is expected to Be done in 2018. In Military tech it is mainly investing in defense. Research in general, though, is more aligned to Civil and Space technologies. It's prioritizing Space colonization as an alternative to for Japan to have what it needs and Makes breakthroughs in Solar energy technology and the Ability to make them on water becomes Cheapish and minor ones in other areas but will need more research capacity And starts making Labs but they won't be finished this year (as in the other TF timeline) it sees its housing and population problem as a threat to its stability and starts integrating Island Nations in the Pacific, first were Samoa, Fiji and Tonga were first to accept integration and Small Japanese communities already Popped up and since Japan is Going more Isolationist it starts pulling back to Traditional Lifestyle (as in the original TF Timeline though early) slowly. Since Solar Panels can be built on Water now with Effective results it starts making Coastal solar farms on the Islands it integrated construction starts in two years. Diplomatically it sends Trade agreements to its neighbors in the Pacific and Asia. Infrastructure is increased generally across the Land the states own,Prime minister Shinzo Abe makes a speech of the new age that is slowly coming into existence as time goes on.
- German Kingdom (Germany): The republic is being overthrown by a pretender, the ultimatum was a success before it was overthrown. The German Kingdom invades Austria to restore the German Empire, with over 200,000 troops invading Austria, the next year begins the annexation of Austria. They hope for a 'Greater German Reich'. Science priority increases, hoping to boost its knowledge on unknown stuff, soon to make more questions. It starts to make religious acts again with sectors divided to a southern Catholic and a northern Protestant, with Protestantism on the rise, atheism growing at major cities. Mass mobilisation starts with civilians having average to poor training in preparations for taking over their former colonies and Europe as well, so far they have 1.4 million soldiers. Their lifespan improves to let them live longer and the retirement age would push further, thanks to improvised health, diet and hopefully will get towards 100, so far it is around 85.
- Israel: Israel begins to amplify its military for defensive reasons, and secretly begin a nuclear project. Hamas begins another attack on Israel, and Israel ends up annexing them. Israel also invades Lebanon, annexing it, and occupy Jordan. Israel begins researching the unknown, especially space, and withdraw from the Antarctic and Space treaties. Netenyahu plans to put a man on the moon by 2020.
- Turkey: A man named Muhammad Osman begins giving speech's about how the republic is unfair, and that Turkey should be the world power it once was. The Grand National Assembly begins to worry as Muhammad draws up thousands of supporters. They decide to send an armed swat team of about 20 men to his house and placed Muhammad under house arrest. His supporters decide it is the time, and about 30,000 rise up and attack Ankara. The government is destroyed, and Muhammad is freed and is given the title of sultan by the army. He declares Turkey an Islamic Empire and builds major defenses along Thrace. The country planned to attack Syria but was then attacked by ISIS. The army, which is now 700,000, halted the advance, and the Turkish navy began to land troops all over the Syrian coast. Iraq decides to help Turkey by defending the border so Turkey can wipe the terrorists out of Syria. About 200,000 troops invade from the north, in a pincer strategy and encircle Damascus. The rest of Syria falls by early August. Back home, the capital is moved to Istanbul and a non-aggression pact is requested with Iran, while an alliance is sent to Russia and the USA. Most Turks become wealthier due to selling pieces of steel for the war effort. Most Greeks in the country decide to move, leaving the country towards Greece. The population rises to about 83 million, and Damascus falls in December. The northern portion of the country is annexed into the Turkish Province of Aleppo. The rest of the country was occupied by about 50,000 troops who were to smoke out the rest of ISIS in the country. Sultan Muhammad decides to begin to have Turkey go green. He disarms all nuclear weapons and all nuclear factories in the country. He also decides to begin manufacturing electric cars. A space program is formed, and a colony on the moon should be ready by 2019.
- France (Neldrada): Corsica wants independence, but the French government says that Corsica should stay part of France. Italy makes a deal with Corsica that they will help if they get the southern half of Corsica. Corsica agrees. The Italian and Corsican troops advance into French territory, and the president is assassinated. The new president helps France defeat Corsica. Corsica stays part of France. The new president also says that France should colonize Africa again, and France starts to invade Algeria, occupying the coastline. Algeria surrenders, and the eastern half of Algeria is given to France, while the rest joins Morocco. Luxembourg sees Germany as a threat, and joins France. France is renamed to Neldrada. The Italian president is assassinated, and Italy blames Neldrada because of the war earlier in the year. As relations decline between France and Italy, defenses are built along the border. Many people are saying that this will be the beginning of World War III.
- Spain: Because of the large economical crisis, the Euro is replaced with the Pesata and they leave EU. They then give Catalonia their own government and Catalonia becomes a Spanish Vassal. Meanwhile, they annex Spanish North Morocco since it has a Small Spanish population and send an request to UK to buy Gibraltar. The tiny nation of Andorra joins the Catalonian Puppet for protection. However, a civil war breaks out in Spain in an attempt to overthrow the monarchy and become a democratic republic. Catalonia supports the rebels and by July, many cities such as Logroño, San Sebastián and Seville are captured. By the end of the year the are only 25 miles from Madrid after capturing the city of Toledo. Zaragoza is also taken. Galician rebels join the republicans and the monarchists are pushed into Southwest Spain. Many of the monarchists Navy and Army flee to Canarias and the Balearics.
- Canada: Canada decides to invest in military and invade Greenland, Iceland and Svalbard. Major cities are taken quite quickly, due to the weakness of Nordic countries. Greenland is annexed and Svalbard is made into a vassal, while Iceland remains occupied. Canada also requests a non-aggression pact to be signed between them and the USA, to relieve border tensions. Norway enters a personal union with Canada after a pro-Canadian Prime Minister is selected. After tensions between Norway and Denmark, it settled when Denmark agreed to join this personal union by next year. Canada is also set to annex Svalbard by next year. Quebec is given autonomous privileges, and French is taught extensively around the nation. Tensions between Quebec nationalists and Canada are relieved.
- Indonesia: Indonesia annexes a part of east Malaysia. Indonesian naval power is rising with ten new destroyers active, patrolling around the islands. There are huge investments in industry, which causes cheap production costs, near to China's.
- India: India declares war on Bhutan. The Indians obviously won and getting to annex Bhutan and changing their religion to Hinduism. They improve relations with Pakistan so they can stop of Kashmir conflict and other conflicts about those two countries. India is the 9th richest economy in the world. They did more trading than ever before now even trading with Pakistan and other Muslim countries. This means religion could have peace for probably a while or a little while.
- USA: Obama finally decides to close Guantanamo Bay and to stop the embargo on Cuba, though the republicans highly oppose to this. Puerto Rico was also admitted as the 51st State and later, Obama secretly funds a pro-USA coup in the Dominican Republic and a revolution in Haiti (just like the one in Ukraine), they are both annexed as states this year. The immigration reform is put into effect and now the immigration for Central Americans and Mexicans is a lot less restricted, republicans are very angry because of this and even the state of Mississippi is menacing with secede and form the CSA, thought they don't do anything this year. The army is increased by 500,000 troops and ISIS is heavily bombed in Iraq and Syria, in December, the congress approves the intervention in Iraq and 150,000 are sent to fight ISIS here, many cities are liberated in cooperation with the Iraq government and the USA expects to completely destroy ISIS by 2017. About the NAP requested by Canada, the USA decides to decline it. An alliance is signed with Zhong and USA sanctions North Korea, too. An alliance is requested with Germany and Israel. The USA is also outraged by the imperialism of Argentina and they apply an embargo and invites the EU and Zhong to embargo them too,in order to end the embargo, Argentina must leave Madagascar and pay war reparations to them.
- Russia: Russia has many military capabilities, however, due to its recent relations with NATO, their sanctions has dropped Russia's economy. However, Russia saw that the unofficial disperse of NATO and the EU had brought an opportunity on Mother Russia. Despite several sanctions were invalid due to their disperse, Russia's economy is at an all time low. Putin's popularity, however, is not in great condition. About seven opponents have risen against Putin, hounding for his downfall. Will it last? Perhaps not. In an attempt to regain popularity with the populace, Russia seeks an alliance with the United States and China, and requests a Non-Aggression Pact with Mexico and her allies that lasts for AT LEAST ten turns. Also, Russia again, occupies Pro-Russian states in Georgia, Abhkazia and Southern Ossetia and, if possible, annexes them. However, Russia reorganizes its complex military into Legions. Each legion is divided into 20,000 Men each. The government increases Military spending and invests in technology and innovative projects to keep people engaged in their jobs. Their active military personnel is totaled over one million by now, making about 50 Legions. On which 32nd, 22nd, and 11th Legions occupied Pro-Russian Georgia. About a Dozen Russian Legions are gathering in, or near, Crimea and establishing military presence in the Black Sea.
- Australia: Australia increases its army to 300,000 soldiers. Australia offers to buy the Pacific territories of countries like UK, France, and the USA. Australia annexes literally as many islands countries it can without going over the Annexation Limit. A Kangaroo is added to the Australian Flag because Kangaroos are cool. Australia invades New Zealand and New Zealand is occupied by the end of the year. Australia makes breakthroughs in Irrigation technology, letting Australia expand their civilization into the desert, like Farms and Houses. Because of this, Australia's population looks like it will grow faster in the future.
- Poland: We increase army by 60,000 soldiers 87 tanks, three airplanes and two destroyers. We propose Union, because the world is in chaos and dangerous. We make fortifications near Germany. We attack Lithuania with 120,000 soldiers.
- Mexico: Mexico annexes Northern Belize and Northern Guatemala. A Coup D'etat to Culo Nieto happens. Because of that, Mexico is now a dictatorship.
- Vatican City: The State of Vatican decides to start donating for the cure against Ebola. Since some of the people in Vatican are not doing their job currently, they lose their position.
- Croatia: Croatia starts to advance in economy. As they want more power, the army personnel is increased. As Croatia wants to increase its territory, they occupy the Maribor region of Slovenia overnight. While the government declares war against Croatia, they surrender quickly as Croatian soldiers are pouring into Slovenia. Because of that Slovenia is annexed by Croatia.
- Hungary: Prime Minister Viktor Orbán loses his power, as his approval is going down. In order to make Hungary stronger in these warmongering times, a new group rises in the country. Their goal is to reacquire all the lands that were part of Hungary before. The new party wins the temporary elections with an overwhelming 68% support. In order to acquire the old Hungarian land, many people join the Hungarian Army. As Hungary sees Croatia invading Slovenia, they decide to take control of the region that was once Hungarian in Slovenia. Seeing it as an opportunity (as most of the Croatian soldiers are in Slovenia right now), Hungary decides to attack Croatia. After the Hungarian army breaks through the border patrol, the Hungarian troops start to advance into Croatia. By June, Zagreb is under attack. In order to expand their influence in the region, Hungary decides to support the Slovenian sovereignty and territorial integrity, but they want to keep their region that is occupied in Slovenia. Because of that, Slovenians there will have the same rights as Hungarians. Even after Slovenia is technically annexed into Croatia, the soldiers who don't want that keep fighting against the Croatians alongside the Hungarians. As the year ends, the northern regions of Croatia are taken by Hungary, and most of Slovenia is under the pro-sovereign army's control. After the new government started, the Hungarian economy starts to rise, and Hungary starts to pay back its debts. There are plans to artificially stop the population decrease, but no action is taken as of this year. As the world starts to fall upside down, Hungary decides to look for new allies, but they decide to not join anyone's side for now.
- In early 2016, Panama Canal's Expansion construction is finally completed and the new gates are open for transit. Capacity has now been doubled, allowing the canal as a whole to handle the projected rise in volume to 2025 and beyond. This mega-project eases numerous burdens on the shipping industry, as well as creating huge numbers of jobs among the Panamanian people – generating enough wealth to reduce poverty in the country by almost 30%. However, critics of the project contend that there are serious environmental issues.
- This year sees Russian space group, Energiya, launching the world's first space hotel in partnership with US firm Orbital Technologies. Capable of housing up to seven people, it offers spectacular views of the Earth and includes a menu crafted by celebrity chefs. It also functions as a possible emergency refuge for astronauts from the International Space Station. (This is real btw)
- More than 100 years after the ill-fated voyage of RMS Titanic, an exact replica is built and launched by the Australian billionaire Clive Palmer. The boat sails from China – where it is constructed – to Southampton in England ahead of her maiden passenger journey to New York. Guests include leading US business figures, who are treated to a dinner from the same menu as Titanic passengers on the day it sank. Titanic II is completed by next year in Australia.
- i5K is a five year project to sequence the genomes of 5000 insect and related arthropod species.* It aims to identify the vulnerable regions of insect DNA, which could then be targeted with pesticides and other treatments. This could reduce the $50 billion spent globally each year to control the many diseases transmitted by insects.
- A new method of IVF which involves the creation of babies with three parents has been introduced in the UK
- India becomes only the fourth nation – after Russia, the US and China – to independently launch humans into space. The rocket used is a variant of the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark 2, operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). This carries a largely autonomous 3-ton capsule, with a two-person crew on board. They remain in orbit around the Earth at 248 miles (400 km) altitude for seven days, before splashing down in the Bay of Bengal. The total cost of the project is about 124 billion rupees ($2.67 billion USD).
- Brazil launches its Olympic Games (feel free to participate by telling in the comments), the country who win COULD be awarded with 10% nationalism increase (meaning 10% increase in available manpower, such as military reserves) until the next olympic games.
- InSight is a probe launched by NASA to Mars, arriving in September 2016. The name stands for Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport.
- Iberian Republic: The civil wars ends, after navy and army supported rebels. The King is thrown into jail and a new leader elected. They then unify with Portugal and form the Iberian Republic. It then leaves NATO. Morocco seeing this time the best time to attack declare war; they made a mistake. Laayoune and Rabat are sieged. They sanction Netherlands. They also support Neldrada against Italy if they get Two Sicilies and Sardinia. Meanwhile, SEAT starts producing electric cars, to stop global warming. They also start funding Algerian rebels in Morocco. A space program is also made.
- Argentina: Accepts the embargo, and retreats from Madagascar and frees it. due to the Australian threat. uses its fleet to set-up blockades all across the Argentinian coast. and spends a little bit of money making coastal guns to defend, to repair the damaged economy, it increases taxes and people gets mad, Argentina starts militarizing even more, making its economy stand on a Bad-Medium point, it increases its army to 150,000 soldiers, and plans to buy Jets, Tanks, and modern equipment, to other countries.
- Japan: Rest of pacific islands independent Join Japan and Buys New Ireland and New Britain from Papua and the coastal solar project is expanded to those areas and one year left until its construction starts and it starts importing Materials for it the Labs are done and Help with the research rate,In research wise it Advances in Defense increase OK and with space it Makes some more Breakthroughs same with Civil and the quality of Life increase slightly but doing so Leaves the space treaty that prohibits Nation-state owned colonies, Facilities and such in Space, it starts construction of desalinization Plants across the Country, Military the Military growth to two million was underestimated by staff and the computer AI's so it went to its proper date of 2025 so the Military grew to 800,000, Bunkers and other defensive structures are build in Japan to Protect people, Ecology is healthy but starts to replace Gas cars with Electric and start the slow process of making Japan similar to Masdar city so the Nation is trying to Prepare for the era without Oil. Culturally, it's still pulling back to traditionalism and noticeable bits of it start showing but no major change happened yet and The Japanese culture spreads into its owned Pacific islands via immigration into the area reliving Japan more of the Housing space but population which was previously going down starts growing again which could be a problem in the future but does not matter at the moment. Diplomatically it gets trade with Australia, China, Philippines and some countries in South America and for South America comes a little gift that contains various things to help the local area and Japanese Business start into the area Helping propping the continents economy up slightly and ends the Diaoyu/Senkoku by splitting it north (Japanese) and south (Zhong) and join the OO since its non-military
- Canada: Iceland is now a vassal. Svalbard is annexed. Canada sends troops and ships to Denmark after they try to kill the Norwegian Prime Minister and set up an Anti-Canadian government. Their plan failed, and the Canadian government found out. Canadian forces land in Nordjylland, taking towns and cities as they go along. By the end of the year, Nordjylland and Midtjylland are being occupied by Canadian forces, and the integration of Iceland begins. Iceland is expected to be a part of Canada by next year. Canadian trade and economy goes up, as the funding on military is lowered and some is invested into public services. Canada also focuses some of its attention on renewable energy. Much like Britain, Canada plans to have its own offshore wind farm, but much larger. Canada also plans to spread Solar power across much of the country. There have been rumors about the government planning to decommission all nuclear reactors by 2020.
- Neldrada: The war against Italy begins. Neldradan forces land in northern Italy, which is completely occupied in two months. They also occupy Sardinia and half of Sicily. Forces from the African colony land in south Italy, and occupy that too. Neldrada also sends troops to help in Ukraine, Iraq and Syria, and donate lots of money to help stop Ebola. They also invade Belgium, which is completely occupied and annexed. However, revolts in Brittany force King Ender III to give them independence. Lower Normandy joins them. Corsica tries again to gain independence, this time being supported by Italy and Brittany. They successfully gain independence. Neldrada plans to have a colony on the moon by 2019 and one on Mars by 2024.
- Mexico: The rest of Guatemala and Belize is annexed by Mexico. In order to expand more in Central America, the Mexican Dictatorship declares war against El Salvador and Honduras. Some of El Salvador is taken.
- The United Kingdom of Zhong: Zhong decides recruit 500.000 troops (that's the maximum, right?). Manchuria is now its own state as it broke off from China (Note: Manchuria is not independent, they are just now a state of Zhong). Zhong moves its capital to Shanghai. In land, Zhong diplomatically annexes Singapore because of cultural ties. They also send troops to Indochina to fight Laos and Vietnam. Though Zhong annexes half of Laos, the Zhong troops find it hard to advance in Vietnam. A secret coup is set to be performed in Cambodia, but the plan is delayed because of the war in Vietnam. Zhong continues its plan of developing the inner parts of the country. Zhong sends a request to Japan to end the Diaoyu/Senkoku island dispute by splitting the islands: the southern islands are Zhong, and the northern islands are Japan. Zhong begins to take serious precautions on the North Korean border by defending the vulnerable spots 24/7. Zhong founds an organization called the Ouranos Organization, and its main goal is to colonize the moon and Mars. They invite Australia and the US to join the OO. Buddhism is recognized as an official religion of Zhong.
- Australia: Australia annexes the islands far off the coast of Chile and Southern Papua New Guinea. The rest of New Zealand is occupied and due to the new technology bringing houses to the desert, the population starts increasing rapidly. As promised, Australia helps France attack Italy and takes some coastal areas. While that is happening, Australia threatens war with the Netherlands and sanctions them. The military is risen to 500,000. Australia starts using more green technology. The capital is moved to Sydney.
- Brazil: Brazil starts replacing oil based vehicles with electric ones. The army grows to 500,000 and new technology is now underdevelopment of new weapons. Venezuela attempts to assassinate President Brandão in order to bring the country into chaos but it fails and Brazil finds out. An invasion of Venezuela is launched with the southern territories are taken within a few months. Quality of life and job opportunities exceed many other countries but takes a blow due to the sudden war with Venezuela. They join The Terran League near the end of the year. Brazil is outraged by the Germans attacking other faiths and cultures and sanctions them because of this. President Brandão visits Washington D.C. to congratulate Rick Perry and Sarah Palin for their victory in the US elections.
- Croatia: Croatia mobilizes against Hungary, so they take around 6000 soldiers to fight against the Hungarian Army. Meanwhile, the Croatian part of Bosnia and Herzegovina joins Croatia. With the 6000 army, Croatia tries to fight back against Hungary. Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is assassinated and Croatia becomes Monarchy with old president Ivo Josipović. Croatia advances their economy in Dalmatia, and some oil is found in the Adriatic Sea.
- Hungary: Hungary recruits more troops into their army. As Hungary wants to finish the war against Croatia quickly, the troops' morale on the battlefield rise. After many fights against Croatia, in May, the Hungarian Army arrives on the Adrian Sea. As Croatia has no chance of winning alone, Hungary offers Croatia a deal. Croatia will be annexed into Hungary fully, but all Croatian citizens will have full Hungarian citizenship, and equality in Hungary. Croatia will have some kind of self governance, just like it had when it was part of Hungary before. Since all of Slovenia is taken by the Hungarian and Slovenian Army, Slovenia declares itself as a country once again with the exception of the Mura Statistical Region as that is part of Hungary. Since the Hungarian economic growth is still ongoing, 10% of Hungary's debts are now paid back. The Slovakian government finally allows Hungary to get back the part of Slovakia that (mostly) has Hungarian majority, along with nearby areas. Since Bulgaria is attacking Romania, and the government and the people want to get Transylvania back, Hungary decides to declare war against Romania. As the Székely people think of themselves as Hungarian, they decide to make a military force against the Romanians to help the Hungarian Army. They take control of Szeklerland and a bit more in Transylvania. Meanwhile on the Hungarian-Romanian border, as the Romanians are caught by surprise, the Hungarians push to a border a bit, but not much progress is made. As the government thinks that the Hungarian and Polish friendship is still alive, Hungary decides to send a military alliance request to Poland.
- Kenya: Kenya starts to build up their military in defense of the new power hungry world, trying to take over countries one after another. They now have 50 helicopters, 1500 military vehicles, and 250 tanks. Their ground army increases to 250,000. They start patrolling the borders 24/7, keeping watch on their neighbors if they try to attack or not.
- Israel: Israel sends troops into West Bank, annexing it. Jordan becomes a vassal of Israel. Israel has elections, with a leftist becoming prime minister in June. Israel increases spending in Education, Science, and Health, and paid Maternity Leave is now 77 weeks.
- India: India increases their active military by up to three million. India invades Bangladesh. They invaded the Bengals because they might split India in two parts and trying to make the opening much wider. At the end of the year, a peace treaty was signed. The treaty was called the "Treaty of Shanghai". It says that India takes the northern part of Bangladesh and the small country pays ten billion USD in damages during the war. India's economy is also growing. Now every year, the economy is growing by 5% of its amount. India pays more on healthcare, education, and scientific tech. India becomes now a very developed country, right behind Russia now.
- German Kingdom: Annexes Austria and starts invading Czech Republic as their casus belli cite for imperialism, they want the capital, Prague. They continue to recruit more soldiers as they want to defend their homeland and soon get their colonies back. They are planning for colonisation but it isn't efficient enough to travel that far towards Mars except the Moon. The Muslim population are no longer citizens and are considered as 'second class' citizens, they also put off executions on the Muslim population to restore Christianity again, the police raided their homes and arresting them for 'being suspected to join ISIS'. One of the Muslims say that we are not affiliated with ISIS, the German government closes mosques, starts making assimilation to non-German people. Converting to a non-religion (irreligion, agnostic, atheism, etc.) when you are Christian is officially a crime to Germany. They increased science and health, mass-producing weapons in factories because of infrastructure, industry and technology being advanced than the LDC (Less developed countries), starts mobilising their military and increasing their morale. They moved their capital to Dresden.
- USA: The USA joins the OO and the NASA sends a robot to the moon this year and they announce plans to return to the moon in 2018. The embargo on Argentina ends as they leave Madagascar. In March, the CIA funds many coup d'etats in the Antilles country and the new pro-USA governments ask to be annexed,the USA annex all of the Antilles as an unorganized territory named "American Caribbean". Later, Obama decides to create a new international military alliance as the NATO collapses, this new organization is called "The Terran League" and its main goal is "Keep Worldwide Peace and fight terrorism",they invite the following countries to the organization: United Kingdom of Zhong, Neldrada, Israel, India, Japan, Poland, Brazil, Australia and Iberian Republic. The USA is outraged by German actions towards Muslims and decides to sanction them. They also recruit 500,000 troops and start militarizing the border with Canada due to their rising imperialism. In the November Presidential Elections, The Republicans Rick Perry and Sarah Palin defeat Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton with 342 electoral votes, republicans across the country celebrate and stop the seceding movements. Republicans dominate both the Senate and the House of Representatives in the elections.
- Islamic Sultanate of Turkey: Sultan Muhammad I comes down with lung cancer and is replaced by a council called the Hassa Council. The council decides to focus on the economy of Turkey. They decide to have the factories of Vestel, a TV company which supplies many Tvs in Europe, to be seized by the government. This move alone makes around one million Euros for the Turkish government. A program is created by the government to create a new solar powered system to have Istanbul go green. The program is estimated to be complete by 2020. The Turkish military is increased to 900,000 soldiers, with 200 ships and 2000 aircraft. The air force begins a massive build-up, estimated to have 15,000 fighter jets by 2025. The first Turkish space launch occurs in March, and results with the first Turkish landing on the moon. However, Turkey is to busy to spend money on space exploration, and further launches are neglected. The rest of Syria is finally integrated into Turkey as the Province of Damascus. ISIS is cleared out by a sweep squad of 50,000 soldiers. The leaders of ISIS decide to take their revenge on Turkey by invading eastern Syria with about 20,000 soldiers. ISIS is quickly defeated \by the Turks and retreat towards Mosul. A Turkish military force of 250,000 invades from the north, and ISIS retreats south toward the coast. The Iraqis declare war on Turkey, and a three way battle occurs at Mosul, with 100,000 Turks, 30,000 terrorists, and 50,000 Iraqis. Iraq loses about 4000 men and retreats south towards their capital. ISIS fights to the last man and about 27,000 die. ISIS retreats to the southwestern portion of Iraq as the Turks establish a defensive line just north of Baghdad.
- Poland: We join Terran League. Lithuania surrenders and some lands are annexed - http://i.imgur.com/Eb07Udp.png. Rest of Lithuania become Polish vassal. We attack Slovakia with 40,000 soldiers and Latvia with 10.500 Lithuanian and 55,000 Polish soldiers. We accept Hungary military alliance offer. We take rest of Czech and build fortifications and patrol towers in Czech lands After five months of advancing Slovakia being annexed with 17,345 loses and Latvia are occupied in one-half. We build 40,000 more soldiers. population starts to growth. Many Jews run from Germany to Poland. 12,000 troops are sent to help Hungary. Poland becomes far-left country, in-vitro is approved.
- United Kingdom:United Kingdom declare war on Netherlands and send 30,000 troops, 50 tanks to Frisia. We build 70 navies, 100 tanks and recruit 400,000 troops. Requests alliance to USA, India and Israel. And join to Terran League. United Kingdom joins embargo against Germany and leave Europe Union.
- Russia: Russia donates 20 million USD into help against Ebola and promises to to send troops to help fight ISIS. It integrates the Eastern provinces parts of Belarus, on which the Belarusian people didn't mind to be annexed. The Russia began building fleets around Crimea. It had established trade agreements and other things with Socialist Arabia. Its alliance with USA and China is still pending. Unrest in the Russian Government is rising as its people are getting more dissatisfied with Putin.
- North Korea: Our Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un increases our military to 2.5 million. More reinforcements are sent to the South Korean and Zhong borders. An alliance is requested with other communist countries, like Cuba and Venezuela.
- Bulgaria: Bulgaria heavily invests in its military after the Bulgarian people begin to protest for the creation of a new absolute monarchy. They plan on conquering all of surrounding Balkan nations with the exception of Greece. As for expansion, they attack Romania first and take most of Wallachia this year. The country establishes the Third Bulgarian Empire with Kormesiy Pirikhov, an army General as its Tsar. The capital is moved to Veliky Tarnovo, the old capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire. The town is renamed to just Tarnovo. Tsar Kormesiy I sends an ultimatum to Egypt to submit and become a Bulgarian colony, but they refuse, because they want to be independent. The Tsar instates the "Resurgence Act", which wants to boost the population of the country. This government mandate is supposed to tell Bulgarians to have more children. Bulgaria also builds up their industries.
- Oman: Oman wishes to expand their borders, and as Yemen is the best target for that, they attack them. Knowing that they cannot win, they fund an anti-government rebellion against Yemen, hoping to drag away Yemen's military from the border. The rebellion starts and the Oman also sends 3/4 of their army against Yemen. Since Yemen reacts slowly to the attack, Oman occupies most of the eastern part of Yemen. However, because the rebels are losing quickly against the Yemenese army, they manage to push a bit back. Oman tries to hold their current occupied area, so they start sending the remaining part of their army as reinforcements. At the end of the year, the two nations are at the same place Oman first occupied from Yemen.
- By this date, the countries of Iceland, Macedonia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania and Serbia have all joined the ranks of the EU member nations (if it still exists). This follows several years of negotiations in order to bring these countries in line with the rest of the Union, in terms of economics and law.
- At the turn of the 21st century, Yemen was already the poorest and least developed nation in the Arab world. Nearly 45% of its citizens were living below the poverty line, unemployment was running at 35% and its literacy rate was just 58%. It had dwindling natural resources and a ballooning population. Its economy was heavily reliant on hydrocarbons, which accounted for almost 75% of government revenues and 90% of foreign exchange earnings.
- The original M1 battle tank – a third generation vehicle – was introduced to the US Army in 1980. Since then, variants of the tank, primarily the M1A1 and M1A2, have seen extensive use in battle. They first entered combat in Operation: Desert Storm, during the Persian Gulf War, and have been used in every American military conflict since. They have also become the principal tank of the Saudi Arabian, Egyptian, Kuwaiti and Australian armies, as well as the Army of Iraq following arms deals made with the United States.
- Newspapers will become obsolete in various countries after this point.
- HIV/AIDS was first characterised in 1983. By the early 2010s, the virus had killed over 35 million people globally and another 34 million were living with the infection. Although a cure remained elusive, antiretroviral treatments were able to slow the progression of the disease and provide sufferers with a near-normal life expectancy. However, while antiretroviral treatments reduced the risk of death, these medications were expensive and often associated with side effects.
- The Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) is a space telescope intended to search for extrasolar planets using the transit method. It is part of NASA's long-running "Explorer" program which has been going since 1958 and involves working with a variety of other institutions and businesses. In this case, the $200m project is led by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, with seed funding from Google.
- In the United States, TESS (a satellite) will identify several thousand Earth-sized and larger exoplanets, adding to the already huge tally from Kepler. Many of these candidate worlds are later investigated by the James Webb Telescope and other future missions which enable more detailed analysis of their masses, sizes, densities, orbits and atmospheres. In this same year, Europe launches its own similar mission – the Cheops satellite.
- By now, China has merged nine of its cities into one, creating the largest metropolitan area on the planet. This new megacity has a population of 42 million – over seven million greater than Tokyo, the previous record holder. The city is located outside of Hong Kong.
- Kenya:Kenya increases their helicopter production, and now they have 100 military helicopters. Kenya prepares for war against Ethiopia, as the country strongly dislikes Kenya's leader, Pezminer. They research missile production on helicopters, so that they can bomb Ethiopian military bases. Poverty strikes in Central-West Kenya, as desert expands and not enough water is given to families in the west that live in small villages. Kisumu is draining water from Lake Victoria, so they can give it to their families. People in towns like Kakamega and Kericho march to Kisumu to riot on water supply. Military is involved in the riots. Western Kenya's military is unable to prepare for war, but Central Kenya and Eastern Kenya's military forces are glad to fight in any war their government chooses. More wood comes from South Sudan, as Kenya continues to protect animal refuges, prohibiting cutting down trees in those refuges.
- Japan: Construction on the coastal Solar Plants begins with estimates ranging from 3-5 years, which should in theory power the entirety of the pacific,Oceania and the Japanese isles and possible left over would either be stored or given to countries who could be in need of it it gives some emphasis on the navy so this could be effectively defended. Military defensiveness increases as tech there develops in that area and obtains a prototype of missile defense that is around 30-32% more efficient than with current missile defense but is very costly so research is spent on it more to lower costs and the Military project is progressing normally but still further training is needed when done. Meanwhile, with a few States, (mainly Peru) in south America a form of neo-colonialism emerged from the economic relationships that Japanese businesses and locals have with fortune though it's a mutual relationship and both benefit since Japan Gains resources and South American Countries can get help with the economic development of their country, Shinzo and the Diet only noticed now, with most research spent in space and with the Joining of the OO the rate skyrockets with discoveries made near monthly and work starts on propulsion and space habitation it sends a probe to Mars and the Moon to scout for possible colonies when the time comes. Meanwhile, new interpretations come into religion which gave it back some leverage to put it simply it makes it that what ever divinity that a religion has various systems to make the universe work and science is just learning the working of these systems and how to use them(this is actually a personal belief of mine for basically my life. I might rewrite this part later) so religion gains back some importance in Japan and this idea is gaining popularity rapidly in other parts of the world thus giving religion its place back in the world,in any sort of land gains Papua sells a small portion of its north where Japanese settlers there demanded a referendum and it was a positive by 60% so it is handed to Japan,the Culture of Japan still goes slowly back to traditionalism and it is beginning to take some effects on the Nation and the state as a whole and the amount of Japanese in its owned Pacific and Oceanian territories is about 19% Japanese due to mass migration and/or Assimilation But a good proportion hate traditionalism that is re-surging in the country and start to try to fight it back this is causing tension and it's growing by the day thus starts setting a stage for disastrous results if it's left unchecked (NOTE THIS GROWING SPLIT ISN'T KNOW BY ANYONE ELSE BUT JAPAN), though the news is horrifying Japan still has to push though another crisis that would determine its fate for the years to come. When news reached Japan of the Russian Civil war and a side that is Influenced by Japanese culture a lot of Japanese went to fight for Romanov-Martinez (around a million but there Civilians to near entirety so it's not OP hopefully but I'll change this if you want) these are usually civilians but a few old officers were also in it to also people migrate there making it more Similar to Japan at time goes on,Japan doesn't know what to do yet with this.
- Canada: Canada sends troops to the Faroe Islands. It is occupied in under nine days. Forces push through the rest of Denmark, taking Syddanmark and Sjælland. After a couple of months, Denmark decides to surrender. Instead of annexing Denmark however, Canada gives Denmark to Norway as an autonomous state. Annexation of Iceland continues. Canada begins construction of the world's biggest offshore Wind Farm. It will have a total of 300 turbines, with more planned in the summer of 2020. It is estimated that it will generate more than 3000 GW. Canada also decides to decommission Ontario Power Generation Darlington nuclear reactors. Unemployment is at an all-time low, with the rate being at 2.5. The people are generally happy with the government and their actions. Being from the Nordic Countries is now the norm, as Norwegian, Icelandic, and Danish is now taught extensively across Canada's territories. After being declined a position in the Terran League, Canada fears it will be attacked by them. After conducting a survey, many people do not want war. Most Norwegians and Icelandic people respect the Canadian Government's decisions and would rather stay with Canada than be free, especially as Canada now teaches Nordic languages in Canada. However, in order to get ahead, Canada decides to join the OO, with the hope of accomplishing space exploration. At the moment, the Canadian Space Agency is developing a Space Probe similar to Voyager I and II, but much faster. It is estimated to be launched in 2019. Continued discoveries in science have contributed to this. Canada funds science all over the nation extensively. It is estimated that two of ten teenagers are now interested in what the CSA is doing, and are developing an interest in science. Amateur projects are also extensively welcomed, as one school decides to launch a balloon that will capture the 'Horizon', as the project is dubbed.
- Hungary: After pressure from both Hungary and Bulgaria, Romania falls into chaos. Hungary takes advantage of the situation to take Transylvania. The troops from Szeklerland take Northern Transylvania, while the Main Hungarian Army takes care of the rest. Since Hungary doesn't want the imperialist Bulgaria to take Moldova, and Romanian Moldavia, they decide to cross the Carpathian Mountains in order to stop Bulgaria from expanding. Since the Carpathian Mountains are a big obstacle, the Szekler troops only have a chance to take the northern part of Romanian Moldavia. The government promises to give Moldova Romanian Moldavia if they get on our side during international or continental problems and we will also guarantee their national independence. After the alliance with Poland is ready, Hungary wants to join the organization Poland is in but they are rejected. Because of the current economy, 20% of Hungary's debts are already paid back. Because of that, the Hungarian Forint is getting stronger. Hungary decides to invest more into solar panels and windmills in order to make themselves less reliant on oil. Being interested in space, the Hungarian universities invest more into space research. Budapest's area grows more, as more towns near Budapest are advancing. The 24th district of Budapest is created, and a mayoral election is held. The government is really popular in Budapest, so the new mayor is pro-governmental. Since an act to start population growth is approved in the parliament at the start of the year, bigger cities like Debrecen and Nyíregyháza are also experiencing growth, 'eating up' nearby towns with their expansion.
- Poland: (It is going shorter because one edit don't put): We train 120,000 troops. We make war axe to Praha with use of 110.000 troops axe go to Praha with 15,000 casualties there is a siege ended in next year. We put 70,000 troops more to Latvia. Riga captured, Latvia become polish vassal, after that we attack Estonia with 90,000 troops from Poland 9000 from Lithuania and 11,000 from Latvia. Estonia surrenders after nine months and become Polish vassal. We make 13 stealth bombers, one aircraft carrier, five atomic submarines, 12 destroyers, 90 rocket fighters and three missile cruisers. Population growth, we pay 150 millions for work place, healthcare and other thing to better life. We attack Gabon with 90,000 troops, nine stealth bombers, 60 rocket fighters one missile cruiser, 21 destroyers and one aircraft carrier it is going to fall in two or three turns. We send protect pacts to Sweden and Finland. We make space programme where are placed 28% of taxes each year. We plan to colonize Moon in 2022 and Mars in 2042.
- Argentina: Instead of attacking, Argentina buys new combat jets to have a total quantity of 60 Modern jets, and buys 50 AH-12 Viper helicopters, and asks USA for buying ten M1A1 Abrams for Argentinian army, making the total pocket of the army go to the bottom, and government asks for families join army and send charity, People go on with this, disliking government decisions, they don´t pay ALL the taxes, to get more cash, in Mendoza some Mine permissions are set to mine the mountains in places that aren't seen yet. lots of minerals were founded improving economy, including uranium.
- Australia: Australia raises its military to 750,000, and since new technological breakthroughs have let the Australian military have suits that let them jump much higher and farther than before, giving them the nickname "The Kangaroo Army". The Kangaroo army invades Sri Lanka and the island chain next to it, taking them over as part of Australia. More of Papua New Guinea is annexed, but since most of the country has been taken by Australia, and Japan, the rest of the country decides to join Australia as well. Australia's population is still growing rapidly and they are starting a private nuclear project.
- United Kingdom of Zhong: They continue the war with Laos and Vietnam, but Laos falls and it is annexed. UKZ sees the hard time in Vietnam and decides to execute the coup in Cambodia. Overnight, UKZ nationalists and soldiers overthrow the ruler of Cambodia, and Cambodia is then annexed as a new state, Khmer. The UKZ takes advantage of Vietnam as most of their soldiers are in the North, and they attack through Khmer in the south. This method is way more effective, and UKZ gets far into Vietnamese and sieges Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. It is speculated that Vietnam will fall next year. Finally, UKZ buys Jeju from South Korea. The country experiences a lot of border incidents with both Burma and Thailand as many Burmese and Thai people that live in the UKZ find it hard to commute to their home countries. UKZ denies this. UKZ starts developing the OO and the scientists of the country get to work. By now, most cars are replaced with hybrid, electric, and hydrogen vehicles. This reduces to population of major metropolises. The country sees a great rise of population this year as the living standards in the country are getting better and better. The UKZ also decides to integrate Laos's, Cambodia's, and Taiwan's militaries into the UKZ military. They also solve the Kashmir and Jammu conflict by splitting the region according to religion (Reference Map is in comments, blue and white = Buddhist = UKZ)
- Russia: Russia annexes more land in Belarus, on which the land had been seized surrounds Belarus' Capital city. This is not without consequence; Russia's economy collapses into a depression as the country erupts into a Civil War. Apparently, this is the first war to have eight sides . Pretenders and Political Opponents rise to power as warlords and Russia has fallen into its own Warlord era. (linked to Warlord Map later), Romanov-Martinez (Far-East), monarchist, progressionist, and an Opposition of Putin, asked for a trade agreement along with supplies and weapons for Japan, he also asked for Finland to support him in overthrowing Putin, in return, he will give Finland land from which Russia took from them. He will also promise Russian integration into Europe. Lechehev, a fascist opponent, seeks political support from any external Pro-Russian entities, and promises a fixed Russian economy that will benefit those who support Lechehev. Polanowski, a unique socialist and opponent, seeks help from socialist countries and promises that Russia will support them at least once in any minor conflict. Bevrohev is a human rights activist, which believes somewhat in Anarcho-Capitalism, where a capitalist society held up by Private Military Corporations would able to make profit and hold up the economic system, Bevrohev himself is a leader of a PMC called "Bevrohev's Arms Trade", which holds a large coalition of Russian PMCs, any country that supports it will get cheap prices in Oil (as it hold most of Siberia) and will guarantee the cheapest mercenary support and funding. Yakohav is a Far-leftist, Pro-Eastern, Jingoist, who believes that the spread and the unity of the east would be through Communism. Kanukhev (-ists) hold a pacifist nature, they are traditionalist, isolationist, and supports religion in their education systems. Supporting them would result in Russian pacifism. Kebrochev, one of the most powerful women in Russia with millions of female supports behind her back. She believes in pro-economic ideals and a Ukrainian sympathizer. Like Romanov-Martinez, she is Pro-European, and wishes to repair relations and to focus more into the stars. She also controls a large part of Private Russian Space Programs. She promises to advance the east to catch up with the west and turn Russia into one of the most advanced countries in the world. Also to battle global warming and to work on a project that controls the environment that would help make Siberia a more livable place for the growing world population. And to attract immigrants.
- German Kingdom: Germany ends the war with Czech Republic, they only wanted to annex West and South Sudetenland. It also buys some of the Slovenian land as part of Austria. It continues advancing military technology, using new ways to use weaponry, the prototypes are manufactured and the final version will start by 2018. Muslim protests demand to have their rights back, the riots grow in every city, around two million Muslims attended the march this year. The religious plans were foiled afterwards, causing us to lift the prosecution law towards non-Christians, seven months after the riots. Around 2.1 million soldiers have being active with 900,000 in the reserve. Our government want to colonise Africa as well, so our plans is to colonise Togo, a previous colony of Germany (Togoland), so our colonisation will start by next year. Around 40,000 troops are sent to Togo by next year. It also invades the Netherlands but still prepares the main army. The German military patrols the borders to see whether anyone attacks Germany, now immigration must require a visa in order to get through Germany, this should reduce the number of Muslims entering but not the ones inside. Funding church increases with the same rate for education and research. Space program is heavily being funded as well to boost the spacecraft's speed and military funding is also increased. Imperialist actions are stopped, expansion in Europe stagnates, for now. Some people have a better life but others don't and most of the newly (excl. Austria) annexed cities and towns were Germanised. Cities like Düsseldorf are expanding, absorbing towns and minor cities (if there is one) as 'suburbs'.
- India: India makes a plan to make a colony in the Indian Ocean. The Indian government might think having a colony will make the economy grow and bring tourism to the colony. India took a step further and tries to colonize the Maldives. They obviously won. They took the whole Maldivian islands. The things that the colonies that makes benefits happened. Tons of tourism booms in former Maldives. India might get another trillion USD in their economy in 2023. The tons of tourism in the former Maldives booms. They try to build land to stop flooding if the island sinks into the ocean. Maldives is now the 5th most tourist hot spot for people. They always relax on the Maldivian beach, not even caring about anything around themselves. The relations with Pakistan is getting better. 5% better each year. So probably no more wars between India and Pakistan might never happen again in future history. Lastly, India tries to upgrade their tech in order to have better military weapons to fight with other countries, making wars faster than they are usually be. Last but not least, India accepts an alliance with Turkey. Now, lastly, India gives aid to Turkey because the war with Israel.
- Netherlands: all Netherlands 25,000 army moves in Brussels without war and annexes Belgian Flanders and Belgian Limburg. Belgium declares war on Netherlands. Netherlands occupies all of Belgium. Netherlands increases army size to 100,000. Also Netherlands annexes Suriname.
- Oman: Oman aims their new ballistic missiles at Yemen's capital. Oman uses this as leverage to negotiate peace with Yemen. They come to an agreement. Oman will keep all of the land they have currently taken and Yemen will excuse all common soldiers of the rebels (this does not apply to the rebel leaders) and provide safe transport to Oman if the soldiers wish. Oman will pay Yemen 30 billion USD in the course of ten years. Oman grants all Yemeni citizens living in the newly claimed territory safe passage back to Yemen if they wish. After the peace treaty was signed Oman starts to focus on its economy and navy. Oman plans to increase its GDP to 110 billion by 2020. They also hope to have an additional four destroyers and eight frigates, and ten corvettes by 2020. A naval base is constructed on the newly acquired island of Socotra.
- Third Bulgarian Empire: Bulgaria annexes the remainder of Romanian land south of the Carpathian Mountains, as well as the Dobruja area, which historically belonged to Bulgaria at a time. It also invades Eastern Macedonia and Eastern Serbia, and declares total war on Serbia. It also sends diplomats to Kosovo and begins supporting Kosovar efforts against the Serbians. Tsar Kormesiy also personally declares Bulgaria's support for the Romanov-Martinez faction of Russia, and begins exporting arms to them. Bulgarian industries are still growing, and the Tsar, feeling ambitious, requests an alliance with the United Kingdom of Zhong, as well as the German Kingdom. The Bulgarians improve their military and their economy due to the growth of their industries, however the nobles are beginning to debate about who will succeed Tsar Kormesiy, who is currently 71 years old.
- North Korea: Our Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un continues increasing the size of the army, raising it to 2.8 million men. Most of the existing army, except for those on the Zhong border, are relocated to the South Korean border, ready to strike at any moment.
- USA: Republicans take power of the country and a lot of changes start, first, all the illegal immigrants are deported to their countries and the process to get VISA becomes a lot longer and now Canadians are restricted, too, due to their recent inperialist actions, borders with Mexico and Canada are militarized, with one million troops in the border with Mexico and 850,000 in the border with Canada (350,000 in Alaskan border and the rest in the border states). 500,000 troops are recruited and the USA moves their navy to the Caribbean to prevent Mexican invasion of Cuba. An Ultimatum is sent to Mexico and Canada because the USA is very outraged by their recent imperialist and expansionist actions,c Rick Perry says that they are both a menace for national security,the message is the next: Canada: Give independence to Iceland,Greenland and Norway and stop your invasion on Denmark or face war. Mexico: Give up your claims in the rest of Central America and Caribbean and give independence to Guatemala and El Salvador or face war. For now, Canada and Mexico have been already embargoed by the USA. Meanwhile, the USA announces their ideological and economic support to the Romanov-Martinez faction in the Russian civil war and they say that they will send troops next year. The USA also sells some military tech to Argentina,the money got from this will help to improve the economy,along with the trade with Zhong. The Apollo 18 mission is launched and is successful,the USA flag waves in the moon once again. The Netherlands and the TBE are sanctioned but the embargo on Germany ends.
- Neldrada: As Neldradan forces advance into Italy, Rome is attacked and occupied. Italy surrenders. The Treaty of Rome is signed (look at the end of this turn to see it). Neldrada wants to have an alliance with the USA. The government starts preparing for the colony on the Moon. They plan to build lots of huge glass domes filled with oxygen and plants on the Moon. They will all be connected by glass tunnels, and each will have a city built inside. Some rebels in Italy cause a civil war, and Neldaria, the capital, is occupied by the rebels. The capital is temporarily moved to Paris.
- Treaty of Rome: South Italy stays independent, and the rest will be annexed by Neldrada. Vatican City and San Marino will remain. Rome and the surrounding areas will become a highly autonomous province of Neldrada.
- Brazil: Venezuela asks for a peace treaty after failing in the war and Brazil accepts.
- The Treaty of Brasília.
- Venezuela pays Brazil ten million R$.
- Venezuela cedes the region of Amazonas to Brazil.
- Venezuela may not go to war unless they are attacked.
- Brazil starts rebuilding after the war and the economy is fixed. The army increases to 700,000 after new breakthroughs in technology that make military vehicles more maneuverable, especially in rough terrain. When Brandão was informed of the Russian civil war he was shocked, but eventually decided to support the Bevrohev faction. Brazil also starts protecting its rainforests from being destroyed. Brazil starts building a space program for future trips and possible colonies beyond earth (wink - wink - nudge - nudge I am Issun) and sends a probe to the Moon.
- The Treaty of Brasília.
- Turkey: The Turkish offensive picks up during the spring. During the winter, the Iraqi government had collapsed and the country was controlled by either warlords, refugees, of ISIS. ISIS occupies Baghdad about five days before a Turkish army of 30,000 arrives. The Turks decide to call of the attack for a few weeks and allow 100,000 more troops to arrive from an offensive into western Iraq. These spare troops make a wall around the city to keep the estimated 60,000 Islamic State troops inside Baghdad. The other 30,000 troops enter the city. After about three days of fighting, ISIS decides to evacuate to the skyscrapers in the city. About 30,000 soldiers camp in these towers, killing about 5000 men who come up the stairs to fight them. The Turkish government decides to destroy the skyscrapers, evacuating the city of the 13,000 remaining civilians. The skyscrapers collapse, and so does ISIS. The prime minister gives a speech in the ruins of Baghdad about how the Turks had stood up to the terror, and not only defended themselves, but their Islamic brethren in Syria and Iraq. He also thanked the United States for their help in destroying ISIS. The final part of his speech involved how sorry he was for the Turks who had died. The total deaths of the war are: Turkish Army: 23,000, Turkish civilians: 486, Syrian Army: 40,000, Syrian Civilians: 100,000, Iraqi Army: 17,000, Iraqi Civilians: 265,000, and ISIS: 698,000. All of Iraq is officially annexed, except for a few border areas which were given to Iran for their help in the final stages of the war. The Turkish army moves in to crush a few warlord states, and the economy in mainland Turkey is growing. In fact, some critics in the west are calling Turkey a new Ottoman state.
- This is the first time Russia has hosted the World Cup. Some $10 billion are spent on the tournament, which is spread over 14 venues including Moscow and St. Petersburg. As of 2010, there were no stadia in the country with 80,000+ capacities, but Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow is expanded to 90,000 seats in time for the games. Despite the civil war, the Factions agreed to stop fighting for a little bit until after the world cup. Winner will receive +10% nationalism increase, which increased manpower by 10%. (Put in comments if you want to participate)
- Commercially viable oil in Uganda was discovered in 2006, with an estimated 3.5 billion barrels of reserves. However, it would take over a decade for production to start, due to a series of political, social, economic and technical issues. These included a lack of transparency in the planning process, corruption among officials, intimidation and poor compensation of local residents, sluggish progress in determining the best infrastructure, and general bureaucracy. 2018 marks the year that Uganda will export Oil.
- Following many years of diplomatic talks, a unified African Central Bank has been established. This represents a crucial step towards a more stable and developed Africa.
- A type of white blood cell known as CD8 – part of the body's immune system – was found to recognise proteins in the core. Using blood samples from human volunteers, taken during the 2009 pandemic, it was discovered that patients with higher levels of CD8 T-cells had milder symptoms and less chance of developing flu. By identifying the exact subtype of the immune system giving protection and which components of the virus it was attacking, researchers were able to develop a "blueprint" for a vaccine that could stimulate production of these T-cells. Following further years of research, the vaccine is made publicly available by 2018. The adaptable vaccine is made to counter evolving illnesses and viruses.
- A drug that lets people eat whatever they want without gaining weight is being developed. This works by tricking the body into reacting as though it has already consumed a meal. Though initially expensive, there is enormous demand for this product, leading to a rapid fall in obesity levels throughout much of the world – especially in countries like the US, which until now had been experiencing a crisis in this regard. Average life expectancy is increased as a result, since there are less people dying of heart-related illnesses. Obesity levels around the world are maintained and will go on a slow and steady decline, obesity would be rare or eliminated by the 22nd Century
- Micro aerial vehicles the size of insects have been in development for over a decade. One of the major hurdles was creating sufficient battery power in such a small object, as well as keeping them light enough to remain airborne. They are now entering military use in a number of roles – from spying missions (where they quite literally serve as a "fly on the wall"), to search and rescue operations* where they can easily navigate tight corners and spaces.
- Despite some attempts at preservation, a resource-hungry population and its growing economy were unable to halt the tide of destruction. The bulk of Nigeria's rainforests eventually disappeared, the last few pockets shrinking into insignificance by the late 2010s
- Polio has been eradicated
- Built by a Chinese state-owned firm and part-funded by China's government, the $14bn Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) is the largest infrastructure project in the region's history. The SGR connects a number of major cities – greatly boosting trade and investment while reducing the times needed to move people and goods across borders. The cost of sending a tonne of freight one kilometre is slashed from $0.20 to $0.08, with a typical journey between Nairobi and the port city of Mombasa cut from 12 hours to just four. Until now, the region had relied almost exclusively on road transport.
- Biofuels have been generating enormous interest over the last decade. Spikes in fossil fuel prices, the urgent need for energy independence, government subsidies and concern over greenhouse gas emissions have all driven the growing market for fuels such as ethanol, propanol, butanol, biodiesel, biomass and organic oil-based compounds.
Tell me if there's already a player there.
- Denmark (Occupied by Canada): Protests had begun against the Canadian Occupation of Denmark. A political party is formed called, "FREE DENMARK".
- Sweden: Sweden condemns the actions of the Canadian Government. They mobilize in fear of Canadian Invasion. ISIL forces are growing in Sweden as ISIL forces weakens Swedish forces.
- Norway: Norway condemns the invasion of Denmark and Baltic states as a threat to peace. They starts fortifying their coasts
- Finland: The Finnish government denounces the Canadian and Polish Government and sends out their navy to guard the Baltic Sea with permission from the Latvian and Estonian Governments.
- Mongolia: Mongolian mobilizes its forces in fear of the Chinese invasion.
- South Korea: South Korea mobilizes its forces to counter North Korea
- Switzerland: Don't care. We're gonna stay neutral. But Swiss Pro-ISIL forces have attacked government buildings. We are still gonna stay neutral. But will still declare a conflict against ISIL. Still Neutral.
- Venezuela: The Venezuelan Government has announced a national emergancy after Anti-Socialist protests turn violent. Rebels asks the US Government for help. They promise they will ally with the US Government if they win.
- Estonia: Estonia digs in trenches on its controlled-territory and builds defense around its cities.
- Belarus: Warns Poland not to invade anyone else or there will be war. Belarus appeals to Russia for their backing.
- Latvia: The surviving Latvian army uses guerrilla warfare against the Polish threat. Rudolf Buksvid, a Latvian Commander, asks the Germany Government for sanctuary and to establish a provisional government there.
- Ukraine: Ukraine supports Romanov-Martinez Faction, as they are ethnically Ukrainian.
- Kazakhstan: Mobilizes against China. They urge their neighbors to do the same. They appeal to Russia and the United States for their backing.
- Palestine: ALLAHU AKBAR! Palestine received support from the anti-Israeli nations. They start a mass bombing campaign against Israel. With desperate support from ISIL.
- Iraq (Ottomans): The Iraqi ethnic groups are trying to rebel against Ottoman forces using guerrilla warfare and funding mercenary groups while appealing to the United States for help.
- Syria (Ottomans): Syrian protests against the Ottoman forces escalate when protests turned violent. Members of the protest group are already joining the Kurdish forces
- Libya: Libya announces for help against growing ISIL forces in Libya.
- Egypt: Egypt announces national emergancy as ISIL forces took the Nile and their capital city
- Pakistan: Pakistan announces that ISIL Forces began appearing in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Afghanistan appeals for help from India
- ISIL: ISIL controls territory in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and produces a mass propaganda campaign for Muslims outside of their controlled territory. . Most of the Boko Haram forces dies of growing threat of Ebola as it spreads to Central Africa. ISIL propaganda aims particularly in Europe, Russia, and United States.
- Kurdistan: Kurdish Forces declares independence from the Ottoman Empire
- German Kingdom: It occupies East Netherlands for two years for aggression against Belgium, unless they accept to let Germany annex East Netherlands and release Belgium as a state. It invades Togo and annexes all of Togo after many troops died during the battle, it begins exploiting resources for the space project, a ship was planned to launch towards Mars by 2030 at estimations. It also buys some of the Italian land, they are given equal rights as Germans. Weapons are being finalised, giving more power than the old weapons, also disguising weapons as everyday tools, reinforcing spy defences against anyone. Military has being funded a lot higher, also becomes costly for economy, but economy has being improved over time, with worryings of embargo decreasing economical efficiency so some poor people are producing counterfeits that are gaining money, mainly Muslims due to the strippings that Germans made a year ago, some Germans lost money due to the Muslim greediness. There were no actions to the government yet, the government increases the industrial growth and also reducing vehicle production so some companies making them are slowly declining for processed food, materials and all people would demand. Despite that the European Union just simply fell, they revert their currency back to the original mark, anyone who has Euros will get converted into marks. Free transportation is also being provided in large cities to get traffic going, but still needs to pay money for maintenance at around 0.5 per minute. The schools in the annexed lands (excl. Austria) are continuing to teach their language and also German. Many people living here are feeling being assimilated to become German for no reason, some people want autonomy for the people living inside a non-German territory, but plans aren't finalised yet. Around 1.7 million Muslims are still protesting for more rights, even attempting to try going to schools and stuff, some Muslims killed Christians and non-religious for not following their god, the German government wants to form an autonomous area for Muslims, where they are separated from any Christian territory, but prohibits Muslims to convert Christians and non-religious as it is a crime to mainland Germany, so they want to use their colony, Togo as their autonomous area, although no plans were set out yet. They want to expand their colony to Benin for more Muslims but some illegal immigrants are passing through Germany, but anyone who has no visa and is Muslim is deported to the autonomous area, where they have their own set of laws, but no converting since they have started to maintain such ties to Christianity; though converting to Christianity is still legal in Germany, religious tensions are rising in Germany due to the Muslim rights in Germany and Christianity is treated as the true religion with forced conversions in mainland Germany. Some Muslims in the colony are planning to gain independence to get rid of the German tyrants.
- Argentine Republic: as it economy depends on mining, Argentina starts increasing military and making preparations, of a full-scale invasion of Chile, to get more money using their part of Los Andes. As well, Argentina starts developing a special class of tanks since USA refused to sell M1A1 Abrams, the name is still on discussion, and the technology is just being investigated, this costs more money, and needs to sell more permission that manage to damage the environment, and cause natural catastrophes, (Earthquakes), As well, to sustain their naval and air force, Argentina starts building the ARA Jose de San Martin, a carrier. its design is being discussed. Argentina increases its army to 250,000 trained effective army, which makes the best Hispanic army in existence, Argentinians start making a claim on Paraguay former lands to a valid casus belli to expand through there in a couple years, in this year, the military pocket broke, which made the government lose money, and cause inflation, not in a big quantity. To redeem this, Argentina contracts people to find more Oil places around Argentinian territory. Argentina wins 2018 Football ( Soccer ) world cup
- Japan: Official Date when construction is complete on the Mass Coastal Solar array(this is the official Name) is to be around four years and the first year was Last year, Providers and Construction firms try their Best to Meet the deadline but resources are thin but It finds an opportunity in Argentina where it is selling Permissions in-order to improve the economy so some Providers in Japan take the offer and Set up there Helping the Local economy and Getting resources to Japan in the Process but any oil found is split between with Half going to Japan to refine or staying in Local Argentinian territory,in Short the Mutual Neo-colonialism relation ship is starting to Spread into Argentina (this isn't Puppetting or anything - it's an economic relationship when resources are traded for Development Of their country basically Mutual in my opinion) This is also Spreads Into Philippines as well where Japanese Minorities were found on Matters on Religion New Temples are being funded due to the religious revival in Fiji's case the Locals both Japanese and Fijian becomes Christian it was later found to be a German Monk who did it since other parts of the country Resisted conversion, the government of Japan doesn't believe it's a problem. On matters of Technology Japan Makes Breakthroughs as usual with the Help of the rest of the OO and a new Plasma engine is made and tested on a test Probe to check it gave fantastic results but it made a Massive Need for Neutral Gasses in-order to fuel it but is more efficient than Fuel based rockets, and Defensive Military tech increases also a New weapons Breakthrough comes in Planes but not yet implemented due to costs, with culture though it's Getting worse - a few Mobs are fighting each other from both sides with various things from Fists to car-bombs even with old age Weapons like yaris (spear, if you don't know) and Katanas, Japanese Policemen are trying their best to Keep order but the Infighting begins to become hard to keep secret it doesn't know if it could hold it from International eye's much longer but tries its best, on other matters Japan is appearing to have benefits though all of the People in the Owned territories in Oceania and Micronesia would prefer to Be with Japan than other Nations due to Propaganda in the area amount of Japanese in the Area is 24%,Japanese Emigrates go to Romanov-Martinez Controlled area of Russia to escape the Rising anarchy in Japan (this makes Romanov-Martinez know what's Happening) causing Cultural shifts in the area to increase this is Mainly in the Islands oh Sakhalin and the Kurils where THEY is believed to be the most stable part of the faction others went to the Philippines where they group up with Japanese Minority already there making the country 7% Japanese in some areas while the Home isles are dropping in Pop, the economy starts to drop due to the growing Chaos.
- Canada: Canada accepts the USA's terms on certain conditions. Canada will release Norway as an independent nation. Denmark will not be occupied. Svalbard is returned to Norway. Greenland and Iceland remain as vassals of Canada. However, the USA must accept Canada into the Terran League. The Canadian Government also announces plans for releasing Iceland and Greenland eventually. However, until an agreement is made, Canada will continue to hold onto its territories. Work on the wind farm continues, as elections come up. The Green Party of Canada has been gaining quite a lot of power recently, and most people think that the Green Party will win. The Canadian Prime Minister formally visits the United Kingdom. He is welcomed by the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, and the Queen, Elizabeth II. Reports show that more nuclear reactors are being decommissioned, as Phase I of the Wind project is completed.
- Mexico: Mexico gives Sonora and Baja California to USA, while USA is going to help them for getting Central America and Cuba.
- USA: A secret deal is made with Mexico and the USA stops the embargo on them, the Baja Californian peninsula and Sonora are buyed from Mexico (this year only Baja California is annexed, Sonora will be annexed later, but it is already under USA control). Two options are given to the Mexican citizens with VISA 1) Accept the American Citizenship and keep living in their homes or 2) Being relocated to Mexico,citizens without VISA are automatically expelled to Mexican territory. 500,000 new troops are trained and a lot of them are mobilized near the Canadian border in January. On February 6th,the USA declares war on Canada as they didn't accept the Ultimátum (they still wanted to keep Iceland and Greenland as vassals). Rick Perry said in his war declaration speech "Canada, our old ally, has become a member of the axis of evil, they need Democracy". A total of 2.5 million of troops are used to Invade Canada and they make easy advances because most Canadian troops are currently fighting in Denmark. 1.5 million troops invade Canada from all the border states,troops in Washington attack Vancouver and besiege it, at the same time, one million troops cross the border into Canada from Alaska and they occupy most of Yukon and also parts of British Columbia and Northwest Territories, they expect to reach Vancouver and meet with the Washington troops next year. Meanwhile, in the East Coast, American troops take New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia with support of the Navy,by December they have also conquered Toronto along with most of Ontario, troops head to Ottawa and expect the Canadians to give up soon. The USA also supports the Venezuelan Rebels and they give them economical aid,they also sanction Venezuela but they are unable to send any troops to support the rebels due to the war with Canada. Casualties in Canada, are, for now, 5000 USA troops (they are low because there was practically no resistance in Canada, due to most of their troops being in Denmark)
- North Korea: The army tops out at three million men, no more men can be recruited until North Korea has enough resources to support a bigger army. On March 13th, 2018, North Korean troops and tanks cross the border into South Korea without warning, beginning the Second Korean War. The front lines soon stagnate about 15 miles North of Seoul after capturing Northern Gyeonggi and Gangwon.
- India (Now Indian Empire): Australia stole the Maldives from India. India is mad, so they invade another country. (NOT AUSTRALIA) India invades Nepal because the loss of the colony of the Maldives. India occupies half of Nepal in just a week. When India occupies 90% of Nepal, they surrender. TREATY OF CAMBARA: India takes the eastern half of Nepal. India also makes Nepal as the vassal of India. Nepal pays 25 billion USD of damages to India. The Indian government thinks of becoming an empire. So the Indian Empire was born. The king of the Empire is King Andrae I. The king of the country thinks that empires bring more freedom and peace. Most Indians believe it now. India becomes a trading superpower now. They trade with every country in the world except for small countries and North Korea. The people rename the language "Hindi" to "Indian" now because the language is used by 80% of India now. The Andrae dynasty is formed after Andrae became king of the Indian Empire. Their economy is now more strong than ever before in Indian history.
- Poland: Latvia vassalized, Czech also falls and becomes vassal. Poland continue push Estonia, Polish European war campaign is near to end. We start repair economy taxes for space program cut into 15%. 5000 soldiers demobilizad. We start make New European Union due this old is practically fall. We think to help Romanov - Martinez in Russian civil war. We trap Latvian Commander and put all of his army to prison. We bomb Estonian fortifications with us stealth bombers.
- Iran: Kuwait is annexed after one year of occupation, Iran then decides to continue with their expansion on the region and they decide to invade Azerbaijan. Armenia also joins the war against Azerbaijan in the war because they want Karakhav. However,after defeating Azerbaijan, Iran makes a deal with Armenia and lets them have Nakhchivan exclave and Iran gets the rest (the rest of Azerbaijan was completely annexed this year). Later, Iran invades Qatar and Bahrain and quickly annex them,an invasion on UAE is being prepared for next year. Relations with Saudi Arabia has decreased a lot recently due to Iran's expansion. Iran requests a non-aggression pact with the Ottomans and they also send an alliance request to India, if they accept they will get cheaper Oil prices. 100,000 troops are recruited this year (someone please tell me what is the limit for Iran) and the nuclear program also progress a lot because Iran's economy has been improving because of selling Oil to various Russian factions (Iran is neutral in that, but they sell Oil to all the factions that need it). Iran also sends troops to reinforce borders with Pakistan and Afghanistan to avoid ISIL entering their territory too.
- United Kingdom of Zhong: More of Vietnam is occupied. UKZ takes advantage of North Korea's lack of resources and joins the war on April 25th, 2015. Many, many troops are sent to invade the border, and the nearby cities are secured. UKZ sends one fleet to Pyongyang from Qingdao to bomb it and safely occupies the river and its bordering cities all the way up to five miles past Pyongyang. UKZ also sends troops by plane and ships to the coasts. South Korea declares war shortly after and they cross the DMZ, supported by America. and plans for building Eco-friendly residences in Zhong are started.
- Oman: Due to the Yemenese government being unstable due to losing the recent war, small rebel groups have begun to spring up. Oman sees this as a reason to fully annex the remainder of Yemen. While this seems to be popular with 70% of the Yemenese population, the people from Oman dislike the action. Peaceful protests occur, however, they are peacefully quelled and life moves on as normal. Oman moves most of its military to the border of the UAE in case of an Irani invasion. Oman sends a message to Iran telling them to leave the south side of the Persian Gulf (Qatar and Bahrain). Oman and the UAE sign a defensive pact and Oman moves its navy (one destroyer, three frigates, and ten corvettes) to the border of the UAE. While Oman does not send military aid to help against ISIL, they do start to help evacuate refugees from Egypt. Oman holds a military recruitment campaign and gains 30,000 recruits. Training begins immediately Oman also requests a treaty with the Ottoman Empire saying that if Iran invades Oman, Ottoman or UAE threats followed by invasion of Iran will be carried out by all three countries.
- Ottoman Empire: The government in Istanbul begun to face criticism after the end of the Liberation of Baghdad. They complain that about 1/4 of the deaths in Turkey and Iraq occurred here. This has left a power vacuum in Iraq and the south faces attacks from other terror organizations, including a cell of Boko Haram who has taken the city of Basra. Even though Turkey officially owns Iraq, parts of it are occupied by either Iran or warlord states. About one million protestors rise up in Turkey about the war and that Turkey needs the ways of the old. The government responds by killing about 5000 protestors in front of the Blue Mosque. The regiment in Istanbul mutinies and arrests the government. They install a sultan named Osman I, a distant relative of the Ottoman sultans. He declared that any troops from any country except Terran League allies and India will be fired on if found in Ottoman territory. This was found in the US as a bold statement, not about the attack, but the term Ottoman Empire. He makes a deal with the USA to not invade Saudi Arabia or Israel, but if if will not get involved if they attack Turkey. Osman also states that any country that discriminates Muslims will be sanctioned from oil, of which Turkey is now the worlds 3rd biggest provider. The economy improves massively due to this new export, and Osman creates an international oil company called TIOO. They receive about 10,000 soldiers to find and guard oil wells in southern Iraq. Most of army is put into reserves, with about 300,000 remaining on active duty. The Ottomans decide to reform Islam, allowing women to not have to wear headdresses, and give Kurds and Syrians equal rights to Turks. Iraq is heavily depopulated as most of its residents have become refugees and moved to either Turkey, Israel, or Saudi Arabia. Kurdistan rebellions are ended by allowing the Kurds to govern themselves for Turkish ownership. Turkey also requests an alliance with Egypt and the population grows to 90 million.
- Third Bulgarian Empire: Bulgaria attacks, occupies and annexes Southern Moldova and Ukrainian Bessarabia, as well as the eastern part of the Greek province of Macedonia (not the country). It prepares its forces for an attack on the country of Macedonia, but does not carry it out this year due to fighting amongst the nobles. Tsar Kormesiy issues a proclamation of no confidence in the nobles and strips those nobles fighting excluding his direct family of their royal titles, formally establishing the Imperial House of the Third Bulgarian Empire. Bulgaria applies to the Terran League and is denied. Plans are thus drawn to create another league for less democratic states, but they currently remain secret.
- Russia: It has been almost a year since War was declared by the factions. Some factions started using conscription in their borders as they also recruit more people to their cause. Within a month, almost a million Russian Civilians joined the now three million Strong Russian Army (not including Civilian Militias), and is estimated to climb to four million by next year. The Romanov-Martinez Faction accepts the Japanese refugees within their borders. As result of the tensions, Communists controls over half of Russia's Nuclear silos. Red Russia threatens nukes against the non-communist states in Russia. Making the Civil War more dangerous to continue. But they probably won't do it.
- Hungary: Since the Third Bulgarian Empire attacked Serbia, Macedonia, Ukraine, Greece and Moldova, possible partners for Hungary, Hungary decides to join the war against Bulgarian Empire. In order to overpower Bulgaria easily, Hungary asks each of those states to create a coalition against Bulgaria. Since all states are angry that their land was taken away, they decide to form the coalition. In top of that, more soldiers are trained against Bulgarian aggression. As Hungary is the leader of the coalition, the plan is to attack Bulgaria from all sides. Hungary, Moldova and Ukraine will attack the Romanian regions and the Northern regions of Bulgaria when they get there, while Serbia, Macedonia and Greece will attack the Bulgarian mainland and the land they got taken. Because Greece doesn't want to work with Macedonia, they decide to attack 'Yuzhen tsentralen', while Serbia and Macedonia are attacking Yugozapaden and Severozapaden. As most of the troops are far away from Hungary, the Hungarian army marches into Wallachia without any big problems. As the Bulgarian army is scattered through lots of places, with the help of Ukraine and Moldova, the army of the Coalition takes back the occupied Moldovan land, and the old Romanian Moldavia. Because of this, Bulgaria is pushed backed to their original mainland. Meanwhile, in the South, Serbia and Macedonia takes back their occupied land, while Greece takes back the annexed Macedonian region. In order to force Bulgaria to surrender, Greece takes Smolyan and Kardjali, Serbia occupies Pernik and Western Sofia, Macedonia takes western Kyoustendil, while the combined armies of Moldova, Hungary and Ukraine take Pleven, Rouse, Silistra, Razgrad, Montana, Vratsa and at the end of the year, they finally march into take the region of the capital, Tarnovo. Hungary tells the coalition's demands to Bulgaria and begins negotiations with them. Because of the war, in order to protect the stability of the region, Hungary creates the Organization for Eastern European Cooperation (OEEC) and invites Slovenia, Serbia, Greece, Ukraine and Poland into it. As most of the treaties and organization fell in 2015, this Organization would provide the same things for the members as the European Free Trade Association, the Schengen Area and the old Eurozone. There are also plans to populate the area near Budapest even bigger in order to make the Metropolitan area of Budapest bigger and more populated. The same goes for Debrecen, Szeged, Győr, Pozsony (Bratislava) and Pécs. The ultimate plan is to make their combined metropolitan area as big as the land of Hungary before 2015 and the Slovakian region.
- Entering service this year is the Chengdu J-20 (literally, "Annihilator Twenty"), a fifth generation stealth fighter jet developed for the Zhong Air Force. Until now, the United States was the only country to operate a stealth fighter; in its case, the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, which is slightly smaller than the J-20.
- Britain has maintained a continuous military presence in Germany since World War II. After the Cold War, however, there was less need to keep personnel stationed there. The last remaining army bases are finally closed this year. Around 15,000 troops had left in 2016; the remaining 4500 are brought back in 2019, closing an important chapter in the history of both countries. This move saves Britain around 240 million GBP a year in operational running costs.
- addition to the M1A3 Abrams (first deployed in 2017), a new Ground Combat Vehicle (GCV) has been developed. This huge tank weighs 84 tons – more than twice as much as its predecessor. It is so heavily armoured, in fact, that it can withstand hits from roadside improvised explosive devices. Designed to carry a nine-man squad and three-man driving crew into battle, it provides covering fire with a 30mm cannon, the Mk44 Bushmaster II.
- BIOMASS is a €400 million Earth Observation mission launched by the OO. It provides the first truly comprehensive measurements of global forest biomass. High resolution maps of tropical, temperate and boreal forest biomass are generated, using a radar sensor powerful enough to determine both the height and wood content of individual trees. These ultra-accurate maps help scientists address fundamental questions about changes in forest structure – especially in tropical regions, where ground data are scant. They also help put a figure on the carbon emissions resulting from deforestation and land-use change, making it possible to form better estimates of future climate change. The mission runs from 2019-2024.
- As recently as the 1970s, the Aral Sea was the world's fourth largest lake, with an area of 68,000 km2. However, Soviet irrigation projects diverted the Amu Darya and Syr Darya rivers which fed into it. By 2004, the sea had shrunk to 25% of its original surface area, and a nearly fivefold increase in salinity had killed most of its natural flora and fauna. By 2007, it had declined to 10% of its original size, splitting into three separate lakes, two of which were too salty to support fish. The once prosperous fishing industry had been virtually destroyed and former fishing towns along the original shores became ship graveyards.
- earlier this decade, Jordan imported 98% of its energy requirements. This was costing the country, a desert nation of six million people, almost one-fifth of its GDP. Faced with such a burden, the government began pushing for greater energy independence. At the same time that Russian companies began searching for oil and natural gas deposits in Jordan, the Jordanian government made a series of deals regarding nuclear power. In 2013, mining operations began which aimed to exploit Jordan's previously untapped uranium deposits, estimated to be around 67,000 tonnes. By 2015, a five-megawatt research reactor was switched on at the Jordan University for Science and Technology. This led to the first commercial reactor in the kingdom's history being completed in 2019.
- Melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer, killing over 48,000 people worldwide each year. During the 2010s, attempts were made to develop an implantable vaccine to treat the condition. In preclinical trials, 50 percent of mice treated with two doses of the vaccine – animals that would otherwise have died from melanoma within about 25 days – showed complete tumour regression. The Phase I study involving humans was completed in 2015* with similar success. By the end of this decade, after subsequent phases and approval by the FDA, it is available to the wider public.
- An exaflop is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (a million trillion, or a quintillion) calculations per second. The world's top supercomputers are now reaching this speed, which is a one thousand-fold improvement over those of a decade earlier. This exponential growth will continue for many years to come.
- Liberia: Declares free from Ebola after the outbreak was contained in 2017.
- Sierra Leone: Declares free from Ebola after outbreak was contained in 2016.
- Guinea: declares state emergency as infection rates from Ebola reaches 100,000. With a total of 76,000 Cases of death. Guinea is thrown into anarchy, as political groups struggle for power. Mainly between Communists and Progressionists.
- Macedonia and Serbia: forces currently at war with Bulgaria makes demands to Bulgarian Government. Macedonia wishes for Blagoevgrad and Kyustendil. Serbia demands Vidin and to make a buffer state in Montana province (mainly consisted of Romani people), It would be the "Romani Republic of Kaldera", based upon the Romani Dialect in Serbia (Kalderash).
- Italy: Italy counter attacks in southern italy, pushing the French off to the coasts.
- Kazakhstan: Demands China to release Laos and Cambodia.
- Mongolia: Demands China to release Laos and Cambodia.
- Thailand: Demands China to leave out of Vietnam.
- Switzerland: Stiiiil neutral.
- Jordan: Jordan sends an army of 10,000 men into Israel and sieges the Gaza Strip. Willing to demand Palestine to be released.
- Libya: ISIL Forces now controls 67% of Libya from its original 58%.
- Tunisia: ISIL Forces now controls 29% of Tunisia from its original 13%.
- Afghanistan: ISIL forces now controls 3% of Afghanistan from its original 1%.
- Pakistan: ISIL forces now control 6% of Pakistan from its original 4%.
- ISIL: threatens for Bangladesh to be released from India or else India will face massive terrorist campaigns against Hindus.
- Estonia: Military General Aleksander Kegan wishes to install a provisional government, they asks Finland and it agrees to provide them sanctuary.
- Canada: Canadian people rebel against Canada as thousand of people die. Small rebellions occur, which manifest themselves very quickly. Nationalists in Quebec take this opportunity and rebel against Canada. Greenland and Iceland also rebel. The Prime Minister goes into hiding, as the Canadian government is broken by its pillars - the people. Quebec sets up their own rebel government quite quickly, and with no Canada to suppress them, they declare themselves independent. Refuge is given in Quebec. The Quebec government helps the USA by letting Quebecers fight with the US army against Canada. The Canadian Army continues to fight, not knowing the defeat that has toppled Canada already. The Army retreats to central locations in major cities. Only the higher generals in the Army know about the fall of Canada, and they set up an anarchist government, specifically led by the army.
- United Kingdom of Zhong: After having surrounded Vietnam, the government has surrendered, and Vietnam is annexed into the UKZ. Its army and people are also integrated and they have the same rights as all of the other citizens of the country. Forces push further into North Korea at a faster pace as some of the army from Vietnam has come up to fight against the DPRK. More of the Taedong River is occupied. UKZ takes a vow to become isolationist by 2027 (It can be earlier, but I will stop all wars in 2027). Lastly, UKZ declares war on Malaysia due to past skirmishes with Singapore. They send Vietnamese forces that were once the reserve forces of Vietnam and they invade from Singapore. The SGR is coming along smoothly.
- Mexico: Mexico - with help of USA - is still annexing Cuba and Central American, they almost annex Honduras, and send boats to Panama to annex it, The dictator dies because of Cancer, and a new dictator called Udolf Hotler takes power.
- Argentine Republic: The invasion of Chile Begins. the preparation of the full scale invasion went better than excepted, and Santiago felt to the second week. Northern zones are in an enraged fight and south has been occupied. central chile got annexed by the Argentinian Forces, Argentina starts focusing on trade with Japan, Specially making for their Mining easier get a license to mine the Mountains. but something went wrong, When an Argentinian Enterprise Called Enrique el magnífico caused an 7.3 Earthquake in Western Argentina, killing thousands. This events make Argentinian government ask for other countries for aid to save some trapped citizens underground. Meanwhile, A terrorist attacks occurs in Casa Rosada, Killing the President. the terrorist were from the PCA (Partido Comunista de ArgentinaIArgentinian Communist Party. Enraged people, absolutely mad for the assasination of Sergio Massa, Went and burn the location of its Headquarters, on Buenos Aires, Argentina. This makes some people doubt of the safety of the people. making more people joining the Police Forces.
- Japan: Civil war erupts as Modernists (based in Tokyo) and Traditionalists (based in Kyoto) fight over Japan both state this will not Change Japan's Neutrality or Current Diplomatic or economic standings but its internal Government, Whats left of the collapsed Government decided that Keeping foreign Nations Outside of Japan is top priority, The second Boshin war has Officially started,(No-one Can intervene I Have decided the winner already so it will end in three years I just want to make an event that's interesting and now there are two going on), all research and army recruitment has stopped but the Coastal Solar Plants are still being built by the businesses since they are stationed more or Less in Latin America so they gain the Manpower from the Locals that are unemployed and gain funds bye selling the Materials previously Heading to Japan to Other parts of the Globes (with Romanov-Martinez as a small priority) and Helps with the Trapped civilians and has some success they assure that they will not Lose their economic standing with the Latin governments of Peru,Ecuador and Argentina,since the Japanese Refugees in the Philippines and in Sakhalin and the Kurils are currently Divided on the Matter at this Moment, the Pacific and Oceania Territories remain under the army that the Near collapsed Government controls but will Have to submit to who ever wins the Civil war since they lost the People's support also this who damn ordeal Makes the world figure out,though a bit before the Civil war it made surprising progress in Space it was about to send a prototype ship into space for testing but as fate had it was not meant to be but the other Members were Able to recover it thou,and finally in the Philippines minor proportions of the Government is controlled by Traditionalist Japanese.(theres a chance i may rewrite this)
- Ottoman Empire: Sultan Osman I realizes that the people of Kurdistan, Iraq, and Syria want freedom, and the Turks are having issues as well with the recently ended Turkish-ISIL war. He decides to kill two birds with one stone and create a council, where representatives from each province come to talk about internal and external issues. Osman realizes that Anatolia has too many provinces and would make representation unfair for the newly conquered territories. The Turkish provinces are now Istanbul, Izmir, Karaman, Sinop, and Trabzon, as well as the newly conquered lands in the provinces of Damascus, Aleppo, Kurdistan, and Baghdad. All of the rebellions end except for a few which are quickly put down by the Turkish military. Osman decides that it would be a good idea to tax every ship that sails through the Sea of Marmara except for allied ships. The Turkish navy requests from the R.O.C. if they could establish a naval base in western Yemen. By now, Turkish bombers have reached Beijing, and begin to bomb targets in North Korea to aid the UKZ. The Turkish army reaches one million men, and the navy reaches 267 ships, and four aircraft carriers are planned to be launched by 2022. Turkey buys a small part of southwestern Georgia and fortifies its borders with Socialist Arabia, Iran, and Bulgaria.
- Indian Empire: India helps the Ottomans and Omanis fight the Arabians in Saudi Arabia. Nepal's culture is very similar to India that it joins the empire. India spreads its influence, language, and culture all over the globe. The #1 most Indian related country excluding India is Bangladesh. It changed its religion to Hindi and the Bengali language has been "Indianized". India plans a war for Pakistan soon, but the improving relations almost stopped them warring. Their new currency is now the Hunodis (Ha-NA-DEE-ss). The currency now is worth doubled what the original currency was. India lowers their birth rate to 2.5 because India might be overpopulated in 20 years with the same birth rate it was before. Healthcare and Education in India is getting better and better because of their very fast growing economy. India tries to repopulated the Bengal Tiger. The population of the Bengal Tiger is now 500 thousand, reproducing more and more every year after that. India now has 1.7 million serving troops in the Indian military. India spends now 5% of their economy on defending and army equipment. India's influence has spread to Pakistan as well, actually now the Hindu population takes up 40% of the population of Pakistan. A one-month election held in Pakistan if they could join India. 43% of the Pakistani population chosen yes. So Pakistan does not join India.
- Republic of Oman and Yemen (R.O.Y.) (Oman): The Sultan of Oman dies from a virus. Shortly before he died he named a previously unknown son named Jassim Al Said. Jassim proceeds to make many changes to country. The biggest change he makes is he makes the country a constitutional monarchy establishing a parliament under the terms that he has the rest of the year to make changes. Jassim asks the population to enlist into the military to protect their lands. The military grows by 50,000. Oman starts on a large terraforming project of the Empty Quarter (in Oman and Yemen). The project is expected to be finished by 2028. Oman moves its navy away from the UAE and starts to fortify its border more.
- German Kingdom: Their Muslim autonomy is becoming a problem, more soldiers are deployed to that area, Muslims want more autonomy and slowly becomes an independent nation if it passes, they don't want them to let them have freedom. They are going to plan a colonial expansion by 2020. ISIL and terrorism becomes a problem in Germany since some of the Germans are leaving for their 'ISIL' adventures, many of them are deported back and forced to do community service for few months and if they are converts, they would forced to convert back to chrsitanity if the convert was a former Christian. They banned ISIL-inspired plots and all related to it. Germany wants to use ISIL to destroy and expand in Libya as a way to expand their colony, but for now they are planning something on airstrikes and seemed to be not enough to annex the entire land. Their plan is to make ISIL to take over Libya and Germany attacking the occupied areas of ISIL, as an opportunity of expansion. Fears that some nations would copy as well. The free transportation seems to be a success to some, but more people are coming into major cities for the free transportation. Major cities are expanding faster, such as the Rhein-Ruhr, it has taken over 32% of the German mainland's territory, Berlin has being growing faster and starts to merge nearby cities to form another megacity and Munich, Vienna, Salzburg and Dresden seems to expand a little. The population begins to grow faster, promising to have more children. Conscription itself starts again, only for during wars. Protestants are growing faster from the north and slowly converting the Catholics in the south, the German government begins building sectors and areas where they should go, most of the homes here are now trapped by enclaves of the two sectors in the protestant and catholic border. They are still preparing for a Martian mission, hoping to research the technology to sustain properly. The economy slightly improves but embargos are slowly becoming invalid in some countries. Many German nationalists are protesting to expand their mainland, such as Netherlands since their occupation expanded a little, with no response to the Dutch government, they still want to annex Belgium itself, if no response then we will annex part of their territory and leave their territory.
- Iberian Republic: The leader of the country is assasinated during the Iberian-Moroccan War and the country falls into chaos. Portugal, Andalusia, Navarra, Galicia, Aragón, Catalonia and Valencia declare independence from the Republic as the country collapses. The country is renamed to the Republic of Castile. As the war against Morocco ends with the inner collapse, while Morocco manages to keep their mainland and Western Sahara, the occupied part of Algeria breaks free from them and they are demanding their land back from Neldrada.
- Poland: Poland continue advancing into Estonia. Poland fixing economy and place fortifications near Belarus and sends more shipsto control baltic. We start polonize annexed and vassalized regions. Polish is in the schools. We make 10.000 more troops we ask Libya for accpet to build Polish military bases in Liyia to help against ISIS. Secretly preparing for Belarus invade. Sends more troops to control vassalized and annexed regions. Make more wark centers. Polish population in this four years from about four millions and Polish populations is now 40 milions! We are start upardging Polish medicine. Cracov and Wroclaw is now over one milion population also all Polish people without VISA (two millions) are deported to Poland finally. Poland continue space program. We send more doctros and missionaries to Guinea.
- North Korea: With the UKZ and South Korea advancing towards Pyongyang, Kim Jong-Un requests Iran and Socialist Arabia to join the war against them. North Korea also calls upon communist countries around the world to save Pyongyang before it's captured.
- Australia: With tech increasing, Australia sends a person to the ISS finally, with further exploration soon. The military is increased to 1.25 million (debatable). East Timor is annexed. Australia sanctions Arabia because Israel and sends soldiers to fight North Korea and ISIS, and money to help stop Ebola. The population still grows rapidly as a large portion of the desert has been converted to living land.
- USA: The USA increases their army to five million troops, but they wouldn't increase it more,to keep it stable, three new aircraft carriers are also built. In the war with Canada, USA troops make more advances and take Ottawa, all of the Canadian West Coast has been occupied, due to all major cities falling, Canada collapses, many states proclaim independece, the USA supports the Quebecan independence and fund them to right Canada, too. In the south, Sonora is annexed and Jamaica is invaded and annexed with the excuse of "their government was funding drug cartels that sell illegal drugs such as Marijuana". The USA bombs ISIS positions in Libya and warns Germany and Poland to not take the country as colony, otherwise they will face embargoes. However, due to all the recent wars and the increasing imperialism, Rick Perry's approval rating has gone down to 30% and anti-war protest are growing in the entire country, along with Hispanic and Afro-American revolts in the south.
- United Kingdom of Esceosia: Seeing Zhong's success, the current prime minister, John (János) Horváth, decide to change the country into a constitutional monarchy, just like the UK or the UKZ. As the parliament likes the idea of creating a monarchy while the parliament keeps working, they accept the prime minister's idea. In order to make the country better for non-Hungarian nationals too, the country's name is changed to Esceosia, thus creating the United Kingdom of Esceosia. The country is divided into three bigger (Hungary, Croatia and Transylvania) and two minor (Bosnia and Slovakia) districts, with each bigger district having its own sub-government, while being part of the country's main government as a whole. John changes his family name to Hunyadi in order to kind-of restart the dynasty of the Hunyadis, believing that there's some of the Hunyadi blood in him. Because of his given name, he becomes John III (the older and younger John Szapolyai being the first and second) of Hunyadi, the first king of Esceosia (or the first king of Hungary since 1918). He is only John III because he wants to follow the Hungarian kings' line. Starting the second year of the Bulgaria-Coalition War, Macedonia takes Blagoevgrad, Serbia takes whats left of the Sofian region, Greece takes Khaskovo and southern Plovdiv, while the Esceosian-Ukrianian-Moldovan Army takes Dobritch. Hoping to end the wars, the countries make their demands. Esceosia, hoping to re-earn the USA's trust, starts bombing ISIL positions in Libya, too.
- (Possible) Treaty of Cluj-Napoca:
- Bulgaria will lose its imperial status, and will have two choices: will become a republic once again or Tsar Kormesiy I will be replaced by one of the old-nobles with the biggest support.
- Bulgaria won't be able to start a war against anyone for five years.
- Greece, Moldova and Ukraine will get back their annexed territories.
- The region of Blagoevgrad and Kyoustendil will become part of Macedonia (the country).
- Vidin region will become part of Serbia.
- A Republic will be created in the province of Montana under Serbian-Esceosian control.
- The province of Smolyan, Kardjali and Khaskovo will become part of Greece.
- The Ottoman Empire will receive a bit of Yambol and Bourgas for the financial support.
- Moldova will receive the southern part of the old Romanian Moldova.
- Esceosia will receive Wallachia, Rouse, Silistra and Dobritch.
- In order to compensate for the great terratorial loss, Bulgaria will receive financial support from Serbia and Eceosia.
- (Possible) Treaty of Cluj-Napoca:
- Socialist Arabia:100,000 troops are recruited along with five destroyers and one battleship, most of the navy is placed in the red sea,because Arabia is planning on expanding their influence in Africa in some years. Arabia is happy with the new form of government of Oman,since they are not an absolute monarchy anymore, they request a non-aggression pact with them. Troops are retired from the border with Oman but some are keep in the borders with Ottomans in case of an invasion,some fortifications are also built in the border. Arabia supports Jordan in their invasion of Israel, though they still don't like to collaborate with a monarchist, they plan on placing a puppet government in Jordan. Troops cross the border into Israel and support the Palestinian independence, the area occupied is a small part of Sourthen Israel (I could invade Israel and occupy some parts because Jordan gave me military access throughout their territory, though they are NPC but Hungary gor help from many NPC countries so I think this is OK). Meanwhile, Arabia Invades Djibouti and easily occupies it but they don't annex it yet.
- Iran: Iran recruits another 100,000 troops and they also achieve fision, creating the first nuclear bomb after many years of development. They create an alliance named Middle Eastern Confderstion with Socialist Arabia and Oman,they also invite the Ottomans to join. They support Arabia and Jordan in their invasion of Israel because they took over Palestine and Lebanon so they send 85k troops to help them invade Israel. They also prepare to military intervene in Arganistan next year and they bomb ISIL in Afghanistan for now. They break their alliance with North Korea.
- Russia: Putin became incumbent, and a regency council was created until after the civil war. The Polanowski faction decided to switch sides as the Communsit faction gets stronger, taking almost all of European Russia besides Caucasus, Karelia, and any land behind Moscow. Moscow is currently being sieged by Communist forces.
- From 2020s onwards to 2060s, the world is thrown into turmoil, as oil and gas prices begin to spiral out of control – crippling many economies and triggering widespread social unrest. Many countries in the West experience a decline in living standards, with oil rationing and conservation measures introduced by governments. There are sharp reductions in travel, tourism and aviation, leading to increased localisation of goods and services. Countries will experience mounting pressures; Politically, Ethnically, Religiously, etc. There will be at least one large revolt every five years in each country over oil and instability will increase by 5% every year until the country will find another source of energy. Reforming too quick will result in 80% of the population to rebel, reforming too slow will result in unrest 5% increase in unrest each year. If a country fails to reform, the country will descend into anarchy and will release any ethnic group as nations.
- As part of its "pivot to Asia", the USA has shifted much of its naval force to the Asia-Pacific in an effort to counter China's geopolitical influence during this decade. Countries in East Asia have begun to polarise under the tension of the two global powers, despite efforts to maintain stability in the region. the Philippines have moved closer to the re-emerging American power in the hope of stopping China's territorial claims – South Korea and other nations try to remain neutral for the sake of economic interests as the region divides. The US and China are not the only major players shifting their sights on this part of Asia: Russia has begun to move east as well. In the coming years, geopolitical tensions in the region will shake the global economy, stretching US-China relations to near-breaking point, as the latter begins to displace the former as the leading superpower. China has recently developed its first stealth fighter and has a growing fleet of aircraft carriers. Japan is also
- Mercury – also known as quicksilver – is a heavy and silvery element, and the only metal to exist in a liquid state at room temperature. It is used primarily for the manufacture of industrial chemicals, electronic applications, thermometers and in gaseous form to create fluorescent lamps. Its use is currently gone in decline.
- In 2012, there were already 7000 operating drones in US airspace. By 2020, this number has more than quadrupled to over 30,000. Various other countries have been expanding their surveillance in recent years – Britain, for example, has seen a nearly 30-fold increase in high-definition CCTV cameras.
- The number of Internet users has now reached almost five billion, equivalent to the entire world population in 1987. This compares with 1.7 billion users in 2010 and only 360 million in 2000. Vast numbers of people in the developing world now have access to the web, thanks to a combination of plummeting costs and exponential technology improvements. This includes laptops, phones and tablet devices costing only a few tens of dollars, together with explosive growth in mobile networks. Even some of the most remote populations on Earth can take advantage of the web, thanks to the infrastructure now in place.
- The 2020 Olympic Games are held from 24th July – 9th August 2020 in Tokyo, Japan. The other candidate cities had been Madrid and Istanbul. Prior to Tokyo's selection by the Japanese Olympic Committee, Hiroshima expressed an interest in hosting, but later withdrew their plans to bid. Tokyo had previously hosted the games in 1964 and its National Olympic Stadium is once again used for the main venue – this time with a $1 billion upgrade and redesign by renowned architect Zaha Hadid. Players who want to participate will say so in the comments
- A cure is developed for malaria.
- Work in Progress
- ISIL: ISIL occupied nations are to be divided into these splinter groups: ISIN (Islamic State In the Nile), ISIK (Islamic State in Khorasan), ISHY (Islamic State in Hijaz and Yemen), ISIM (Islamic state In Maghreb), ISII (Islamic State In Iraq), and ISIS (Islamic State In Sham). In order to tell the difference. Refer to the map for their claims.
- Guinea: 115,300 are now infected with Ebola
- Uganda: Uganda have now captured former-Boko haram militants (that aren't children) and decided to punish them by sending them to Guinea, their neighbors decide to do the same. Making Guinea somewhat of a penal country of Northern Africa.
- Egypt: Egypt spots an ISIN, a splintered militant group of ISIL named "Islamic State In the Nile". Which it's spread from Sinai to the Nile River had cut off most water supplies in Egypt. ISIN
- Algeria: ISIM Forces are growing in their lands. It went from 22% to 30% this year.
- Libya: Thanks to efforts of Anti-ISIL forces, ISIM's forces is brought down by 60%.
- Tunisia: ISIM forces are growing in their lands. It went to 36% from its original 29%.
- Estonia and Latvia: Immigrants are flowing into Russia, Finland, and Belarus to flee the Polish invasion.
- Jordan: Still occupies the Gaza Strip, anyone gonna answer?
- United Kingdom of Zhong: the war on Malaysia comes to an end as Malaysia surrenders. UKZ annexes some of the lands surrounding Singapore and makes the rest of peninsular Malaysia a puppet, but UKZ, not wanting to have a bad reputation, decides to help Malaysia with war reparations. As for North Korea, more of it is occupied, as well was the South Korean front too. UKZ sees Kazahkstan, Mongolia, and Thailand as possible threats and decides to take precautionary measures and sends defense to the borders. As for internal affairs, the minority groups that once were forgotten have risen up one again and the UKZ becomes even more diverse. Many new states are created from the primary states. Many projects are planned to improve the living space in mega cities like Shanghai. Drones are sent to the Moon to scout the area for colonizable places, and it is expected to arrive in 2023.
- Japan: The Civil war goes into its First Year as the Modernists Makes it attack on Toyama and Aomori Toyama fell but Aomori held since Traditionalists Had an Upper hand in Hokkaido and Manneged to Push them Back to around Ebestu a town near the Ishikari River and were able to Make landings in Mustu and Aomori Bays but had to retreat due to Modernist Militia coming towards them that would overwhelm,Modernists still hold the southern tip if Hokkaido from Sapparo down and the Tsugaru-Kaikyo Line that Connects Hokkaido to Honshu, But start quickly Losing in Shikoku since they are surrounded and Lose in quick succesion Tokushima,Yoshinogawa,Mastuyama,iyo,ozu and Imabari. Meanwhile, the Ishikawa,Toyama,Gifu,Aichi and Shizuoka Disticts become Battlegrounds where the to groups Fight it out causing People in that Area to eventually abandon them they nearly all went to the Philippines which is causing the Country to be More influenced By Japanese Culture Mainly traditionalist or to Japanese territory in the Pacific where the exiled and now Illegitimate Government still reign somehow,they try to gain support of Japan's Populace again but they had no luck in trying so but Modernists find those Islands Nice to Live in,also the front Line is a hellish Stall thou Both sides reluctantly agree to Let the Olympics in Tokyo be a temporary Neutral zone(this makes Tokyo temporarily immune to Aussult) and also the Mass Coastal Solar array is on its Last year of construction with all safety Measures being Placed and tested.
- The Federal Republic of Canada: Canadian officials from the army change the name of the nation as forces continue to fight. However, they seem to be outnumbered and retreating quite quickly. Quebecer forces have moved across the north of Canada quite quickly, engulfing most of the islands. However, the land border between Quebec and Canada has turned into a stalemate, with neither side moving at all. The last Canadian vessels move back into Canadian ports, as the Nordic Campaign is completely scrapped. Many Canadians who have found out about the army's dictatorial scheme have spoken out, although many have been killed. Rebellions occur in many major cities, as the casualties rise. 10% of the army's casualties are now from killing members of the army that spoke out against high-ranking Army Officials for their actions.
- Indian Empire (Now Socialist Republic of India): India's people and economy have been going crazy right now. A large revolt happened in Delhi and Bombay. The rebels captured New Delhi in two days because the people rebeled in Delhi and got to the capital quickly. India changes its capital to Chennai. The rebels were communist, like China. They were very fast at getting the empire's land. The Indian Empire surrendered to the rebels. TREATY OF DELHI: Bangladesh gets independence again, India makes Assam an independent nation (near where Bangladesh ALMOST cuts India in two.) The empire pays 200 billion USD for damages in the war. The Socialist Republic of India is formed after the rebels won the Indian Revolution. The leader wanted to be like Soviet communism like Marxist-Leninist single party state communism. India became surprisingly stronger than before. They are in the top ten in the most powerful states in the UN.
- Republic of Oman and Yemen: The terraforming project is accelerated to being finished in 2025 due to the support of Arabia. R.O.Y. begins a massive campaign to remove ISHY. The army is increased to 225,000 soldiers. The naval and economic goals set in 2017 have been met and the new goal is to have the GDP to increase to 165 billion and further increase its navy. They also hope to make their first Aircraft Carrier and request the technology from Iran. The government have started to utalise the oil in Yemen causing an economic boom. The population reaches 45 million. R.O.Y. warns all counties fighting against Israel that if Jerusalem is damaged there will be a massive outcry and possible rebels from those following Islam in the region.
- Australia: The military is increased to 950,000. Nukes are developed, but are kept secret. The most amount land that can be annexed in a turn are annexed from Indonesian Papua. Australian technology is advancing quickly, and so is the population.
- German Kingdom: The German army begins to siege Amsterdam, despite that they are still occupying Belgium, it ended its siege in Amsterdam by three weeks later and captures Rotterdam, The Hague and most of the Dutch territory is under occupation of Germany, a treaty is purposed. ISIS in Libya is slowing their advances, the airstrikes causes to kill lots of ISIS militants, with more accuracy while building aircraft and possibly ammunition, it isn't possible yet. The Muslim population starts to grow unexpectedly in original Germany, due to high fertility. Most of the technology is increasing, and science is increasing faster. More people are planning to join in the military every turn, but it's almost impossible to invade other countries due to their low military personnel. But conscription helps, a little. So it simply increases to 600,000-ish. They begin building one navy, specifically a battleship, more will come in the queue. This will help when it comes to a naval invasion, and we would require transport ships in order to move our German colonialists anywhere, still preparing. Education on Muslims are being taught as homeschooled or rarely go to schools, since Germans are almost not tolerant on the Muslim population and also the religious laws being implemented. The Muslims protest to have more rights to become equal, then start to rebel soon, they are still organising their rebellion, the next turn will be their revolt to have Muslims equal rights towards Germans. Immigration to Germany requires paying if they are a migrant worker, want to join with the family in their home, so that Germany remains sort of German, while building German schools in the German annexed Czech areas to start Germanising them. And finally, the Kaiser wants want reveal his name as 'Frederick'.
- Treaty of Stuttgart (possible)
- The Netherlands is forced to withdraw their claims in Belgium and the other colonies.
- The Dutch Royal Family will be expelled from The Netherlands, meaning it either becomes a republic or replacing it with another noble.
- The Netherlands will also have to cede some of their lands to Germany.
- The Netherlands either becomes a puppet state or a vassal or have their government pro-German.
- The Netherlands will have to pay reparations and release their Caribbean colonies (special city things) as independent countries.
- Treaty of Stuttgart (possible)
- North Korea: As UKZ and South Korea push towards Pyongyang, Kim Jong-Un orders every able bodied man, woman, and child to do as much as they can against UKZ and South Korea. North Korea actually manages to push South Korea back to the border, but only manages to stagnate the UKZ's advances. North Korea also readies its nuclear silos.
- Ottoman Empire: Sultan Osman I decides to rename the Ottomans into a confederation, still Ottomans in name, but also Syria and Iraq. The government begins to become more corrupt because of bribes from European and American oil companies. The economy grows as oil, becomes Turkey's Number II export, after weapons. While Israel and Jordan continue their war, an Ottoman military force of 30,000 occupy Lebanon and begin to invade northern Israel. Another small region of Georgia is bought because of an economic crisis due to the Russian Civil War. The Ottomans also decide to militarily help Hungary nin the war aginst Bulgaria, occupying a few border towns. the army reaches 1.6 million men, 278 boats, and 5000 fighter jets. The first aircraft carrier of the Turkish navy, the SS Allah, is launched and deployed to Israel. The official religions of each province are created. They are all Sunni Muslim except for Shiite Kurdistan, Orthodox Christian Trazbon, and Sunni/Orthodox Istanbul.
- USA: Elections are held, Democrats win the presidency once again, Rick Perry is now considered the worst president in USA's history by most americans due to the aggressive expansion that he caused during his term. Rick Perry, however, still makes some interventionist actions before his term ends next year,he orders to military intervene in Libya. 80,000 USA Marines land in the coast of Libya and Tunisia supported by the American Air Force, they help Tunisan and Libyan government to recapture their territories controlled by ISIS. Meanwhile, in Canada, USA annexes New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island,they all become part of The State of Maine. British Columbia and Yukon are fully occupied by USA troops, the rest of Canada is abandoned and Quebec, Iceland and Greenland win full independence.
- Mexico: The country offcially recognizes Liberland as a country, it keeps annexing Central America and Cuba, Udolf Hotler, the new president, wanted to send boats to Antartica and make bases in the not claimed land, but the war with Central America stops him to do that.
- Socialist Arabia: Arabia recruits another 100,000 troops and they start to collaborate with Oman and Iran in the terraforming, they start to terraform areas around Ryad and Mecca for agriculture. The southern area of Israel is still occupied if Israel doesn't free Palestine. Meanwhile, they fund a coup d'etat in Jordan and they place a puppet goverement there, Jordan becomes a socialist vassal of Arabia. They also start to build an aircraft carrier.
- Great Argentinian Republic: Chile falls to the argentinian army by April. Central and Southern Chile is fully annexed, northern chile is left as a puppet-state, The ARA Jose de San Martín is completed and it first voyage is used to send airplanes to make air-strikes by February, It sells even MORE mining permissons, an insane quantity of companies start mining Los Andes, as cause of this, an historical 8.9 Ritcher scale earthquake occurs, killing at least 53.362 People and 21.351 Miners are trapped, Argentinian government requests for aid to save the miners, however, the economy starts growing, as a new president is named and it starts producing more products made fully by Argentinian workers, increasing the rate of mid-class people, the economy grows. As well, the tank technology is fully completed, its name is defined as QB1-A1. Sadly, a 21% of the technology file was damaged, and the design wasn't there, the first tank is starting to be constructed by October 21, but without its former tech, it will take long to complete the first tank.
- Russia: The Communists make a push south of their borders into Kanukhev. the Kanukhev were slaughtered by the thousands. Civilians who supported the faction were sent to "rehabilitation" camps. The fascists (Lechehev faction) also ultimately had a fate much more worse than the Kanukhev Faction. Fascists were ironically sent to concentration camps and were lined up and executed like dogs. Bevrohev Faction was outraged at this, despite them having an ideology that is not to plausible to modern day, persecuting them would make you stoop down to their level. They have some form of good human trait in them. From the growing threat of the Reds, they defeated the "fascists" and crushed the main force of Kanukhev Faction. The leader of the Kanukhev Faction begs the Bulgarian Government to let them form a provisional government similar to "Free France", however this would cause problems with the Communists. Romanov-Martinez faction (now controling the union with Kebrochev), finally connects their southern borders with Kebrochev and now controls almost all of Southern Russia except Caucasus and Crimea. Out of 8-9 Major factions, only 3-4 Remained
- Southwestern parts of the USA – including Nevada, Arizona and southern California – are now faced with crippling water shortages, on a scale normally only seen in Third World countries. Lake Mead, key source of water for over 25 million people (about 8% of the US population), is running dry as a result of climate change. Increased population growth and associated demand for water resources have also played a part. The Third Mexican-American war have also partly caused the problem within the South-West.
- Temperatures on both land and sea have continued to rise. By the early 2020s they are 1°C (1.8°F) higher relative to 1961-1990. This is merely the global average, however – many inland areas are subjected to larger fluctuations. Great Plains in the USA is one such region. Kansas, Nebraska and other nearby states are now experiencing "dustbowl" conditions similar to those seen in the 1930s.
- In order to cut real estate costs, become more eco-friendly, and attract the growing number of people seeking work-life balance, most companies by now have adopted a "work wherever you want, whenever you want" policy. An increasingly global talent pool is emerging, with firms aggressively pursuing the best available workers – regardless of where they reside. Recruitment has shifted away from traditional print adverts and online jobs boards, focussing instead on social networking sites.
- Most of the latest electric/electronic devices now have antennas in place of batteries, drawing power from a single node mounted in the ceiling of a room. This eliminates the need for multiple wall sockets and bulky cables, greatly reducing clutter in homes and workplaces. It also allows for lighter and more compact handheld devices than ever before.
- Twenty years on from 9/11, mind readers are now a common feature of airport security, as well as sports stadiums and other high profile events. This technology faced problems to begin with, as there were false positives recorded by the machines – but recent advances in neuroscience and computer analysing software have greatly improved their accuracy.
- Due to the oil crisis of the 21st century, third world nations are struggling against riots from the result of political, economic, and social changes. (north) African and Middle-eastern countries benefits from the crisis due to oil-dependent countries.
- Fascism is rising around the world from the global economic crisis. unstable countries that fail to combat it will succumb to Extremist groups. Good luck to the survivors.
- Guinea: 128,000 are now infected with Ebola
- Central African Republic: The state falls into disarray as political groups strive for power within the region. Fascism is on the rise in the region as a coup develops.
- Egypt: Egypt experience mass famines from ISIL forces
- Algeria: Due to neglect from surrounding nations. ISIM forces went from 30% to 38% this year.
- Libya: Libya reports ISIM forces covers 45% of territory from its original 60%.
- Tunisia: ISIM forces went to 27% from its original 34%.
- Afghanistan: ISIK forces went to 8% from its original 3%.
- Pakistan: ISIK Forces went to 10% from its original 6%.
- Russia: Bevrohev and Romanov-Martinez worked together to fight the Communist faction. The total casualties in the war is almost five million. Bevrohev had agreed to be annexed by the Romanov-Martinez faction as its main military, scientific and space agencies. The war draws to a standstill as the global economic crisis takes a toll upon the remaining states. The states agreed to be split into four Remaining states; Soviet People's Republic (NSPR), Patriarchal State (Kanukhev), Russian Federation (Original state), and The Empire of Eastern Russia (Romanov-Martinez).
- The Federal Republic of Canada: The Canadian army is surrounded, as many people are deserting it and moving to camps in Quebec. The Quebecers, resilient as they are, flank the army from the north as the Americans attack from the south and west. After a Quebecer operation, whose primary targets were high ranking army officials, accidentally kills the President (self appointed) as well, most of the army surrenders. Some continue to fight, not knowing of the deaths of their leaders. Meanwhile, Newfoundland and Labrador is annexed. Canadian Nationalists bomb St. Johns soon after. Most of the attackers are arrested, but some escaped.
- Republic of East Arabia (Oman): Facing an economic crisis after losing 60% of their land the UAE vote to join the Republic of Oman and Yemen creating the Republic of East Arabia (REA). The REA starts to ration out oil hoping to preserve the reserves. This causes some protests. The protests could turn violent at any moment. The military is increased to 310,000 soldiers, the military goal is 500,000 and will remain steady at that point. REA starts to invest a lot in nuclear research for nuclear reactors. They share their discoveries with the world powers and allow them to keep a close watch on the program as to not raise any suspicion. Meanwhile the REA constructs massive solar arrays. The economy starts to fall slightly due to not selling as much oil.
- Japan: The Civil war enters its second year and seems like it would go on for a decade but something Happens that switches the Tide in the Traditionalists favor Massively in a twist of Luck due to the Massive amounts of refugees and/or Immigrates from Japan the Philippines starts to Become a melting Pot of the two cultures (it only started to fuse they aren't a new culture instantly that is put there to say that all the Immigrants from Japan that went into the Philippines Just started to Mix and Get influenced) and so taking advantage of this since it was Traditionalist Japanese who migrated into the area Invites the Country and they accept essentially becoming allies and Gaining each others Trust but all Japanese Pacific territories have the same thing with the Locals on the Islands and the Modernist Japanese there started to Mix as well also Becoming a Melting pot and so Causing the Government that previously control Japan to collapse(they were exiled to that area) and the army that it owned decided to stand down and just wait till one side wins. The Traditionalists Taking advantage of their new Friend Goes on a campaign with the Filipino army to Finish the Modernist side off and Pushes them off Hokkaido and Shikoku and Pushes deep into Modernist held Japan and Majority of Japan is regained in the traditionalist's eyes not so Much for the Modernists as this was the Final Nail in the Coffin but they refuse to Give up even though only Kanagawa, Saitama and Chiba are the only Districts of Japan they hold, in other news the Mass Coastal Solar Array is officially finished and supplies Power to Nations in the Pacific though getting the Power there can be tricky at times, also to Keep the good reputation and to generally Help, the Japanese businesses Help Argentina Get the Miners out from Underground that are stuck and does some progress But to be fully efficient will need some help from other areas of the Globe they also Build funds to help repair the Damage in Japan after the Civil war and try to buy Tech from other Parts of the World since they want to Keep there Home Nation updated after the Civil war but will take years to clean up long term effects though will be heavenly quickened by the fact that Australia handed over Papua which was officially made into a puppet called Chie,the USA handed over Hawaii and even gave traditionalist Japan nukes and Alaska has Oil cause of this some people think this was divine and The emperor of Japan taking advantage of that Declared that the Gods of Shinto did this miracle because Japan was "cleaning up its act" and literally all of Traditionalist Japan became Shinto in one fell swoop (they gave me this since there is so much crap and a few people are switching nations or leaving).
- Socialist Republic of India: India's economy, government, and its people has been going unstable recently. The economy almost collapse when the dictator, the richest person in India, lost all of his money and burnt in lava on-surface. But, there were protesting about the government and the economy of the Socialistic government of India. Almost 300 people were killed in the protests, that happened near New Delhi. A month after this protesting happened, another protest happened. They EVEN killed the socialistic people in India. India had fell to anarchy. A few days later, the country had collapsed, split into multiple countries. They countries were, Delhi, East Pakistan, West Bengal, Assam, Hyderabad, Odisha, and Mahararishta. The southern tip of India was given to Sri Lanka. This is the end of united India.
- USA: The newly elected democrat turned out to be a complete anti-west psyco and he decides to leave The Terran League and he calls for the destruction of overexpansionist and imperialists nations. And the USA is renamed to Great National Socialist Regime of America. A new training and recruitment system is also implementing, all the troops are exposed to higth doeses of sublimal messages and most of them are brainwashed, eventually, mind control is achive with 95% of the soldiers, they obey oders withouth questioning and they have no mercy while neutralizing assigned targets, Though some couldn't be brainwashed and thw government decides to kill the ones that resistedmso they won't reveal this to the public media. After some days of starting his mandate, he nukes all the nations that are considered imperialists. USA air force drops nukes in the cities of Warsaw, Berlin, Hamburg, Ulm, Munich, Paris and Lyon. Shortly after this,nukes are sold in secret to North Korea, Iran, Socialist Arabia, Japan, Argentina, Mexico, Hungary, Israel and ISIS, all the money went to the president's account in Switzerland. Hawaii is ceded to the Traditionalist faction of Japan, USA retires from Canada and all the occupied land is given to Quebec. Mexico gets his old land back and the Caribbean wins independence. A big propaganda campaign starts in the country, glorifying the National Socialism and convincing many people that the regime is better than the previous republican regime. After Germany didn't collapse due to the nukes, the US Air Force returns to German skies and they drop chemical weapons in many important cities, including modified strains of ebola, smallpox and other fatal diseases in order to exterminate the population, the same happens in France and Poland. Many civilians and soldiers die from the diseases and radiation in the three countries. The German nukes research facilities are also bombed and destroyed by an attack from the American Air Force. The USA prepares for a paussible military intevrnetion in Europe since the German government doesn't want to surrender so they develop an anti-radiation advanced military uniform and the navy (carriying over 1.5 million soldiers) starts to move into Europe though the Atlantic Sea. Lots of bunkers and EMPnare built in case of nuclear aggresssion coming from Russia. Simulacres are also made tin order to people to know how to react if there is menace of nuking, most bunkers are placed in key cities like Washington DC, New York, Houston, etc. After Germany collapsed into various samller states, the USA troops in atlantic are ordered to land in former German beaches in order to exterminate the remaining survivours, after some days of preparation the troops land in the Netherlands with their permission (after menacing them with suffering the same destiny as Germany), Eventually the troops arrive to former Northern Germany with the anti-radiation suits and they are given the order to kill anythkng that moves. Meanwhile, in the South, the ramaining American Air Force in the are bomb rural areas with napalm and also what remaings of the cities. 90% of the German population is now dead and the only survivors are in underground bunkers,the bodies of the dead are in the North Sea and also in the Baltic Sea,infecting both seas with the diseases suffered by Germans. After all of this,the surviving USA troops and air force withdraw from Germany and they are then cleaned up from the radiation and viruses catched by the suits. The troops are currently stationed in the Atlantic Sea onboard of aircraft carriers. An alliance with the new Australian regime is signed. Note:The USA casualties in Germany were 1.1 million in total, so only 400,000 from the original 1.5 million soldiers used to destroy Germany survived.
- German Kingdom: Bombs are thwarted but they have exposed to most of the land around some of Bavaria, Pomerania and Hanover with high dose of radiation but massive destruction of Munich covering 65% of it, they have built more fallout shelters and secretly builds Cruise missiles, anti-missile systems and jet fighters and uses it below the ground, more people are beginning to have many shelters in the result of the war. They warn USA that if they launch another weapon again, they would set a counter-campaign back into their territories or simply launch a nuclear weapon in retaliation but they have no use for now (yes, the rules say that if you use nuclear weapons you would probably die anyway). The Muslim population decreases significantly, much of the infrastructure is still above, most of the nuclear shelters are either communal or personal (only rich ones can afford it). Technology increases but slows down temporarily due to Munich being a sceince centre, they also embargoed USA to reduce economical power to them. Most of the land in Bavaria are slowly being cleaned up but it'll take a long time, since it is still inhabitable. The workers have less leisure time and more work hours. It becomes more industrialist, but sometimes technological, with lesser leisure hours and more focused on infrastructure, technology to clean all radiation before another attack. People are becoming non-religious in some areas, with the church have no power towards it and is growing rapidly. Much of the economy was damaged during the war against the Netherlands and unstability rises with the fascist party beginning to establish itself, the government attempted to ban it, it is still intact. They begin curing Ebola, the chemical weapons were then thwarted as well, they warn USA that if they continue, they will suffer more sanctions from Germany and launch weapons to New York, Washington D.C., Chicago, Houston and St. Louis and most of the other US cities. They begin preparing the nuclear weapons and begin preparing lots of unknown diseases only known to Germany, most of them are not kept as government files and such. In Belgium, they decide to leave to prevent the Americans to notice, since Belgium is an artifical state, it slowly begins to split by Dutch and French nations. Meanwhile they secretly steal other's tech and developed their own, also started developing weapons that are 4x stronger than 2005 CE weapons and is mass-producing anti-missile systems to thwart nuclear weapons, chemical attacks and artillery to destroy incoming transport ships. They also begin to use anti-aircraft tanks to attack incoming bombers and fighters to intercept the bombers. They begin using EMPs to immobilise any tanks and machinery and mass-conscripting their army with specially trained soldiers helping civilians. Apparently, Kaiser Friedrich is taking control of the government, turning the constitutional monarchy into an absolute monarchy. The US Air force was then suffered lots of ammunition problems in bombing, since there are too many nuclear research facilities and most of them are underground and cannot be dug in and all of them are just nothing but disguised as research facilities. A mass propaganda to destroy America, the military now uses suicide bombings, which kill one German soldier per 20 US soldiers, it can destroy up to 200 metres, even the deepest trenches, they failed to kill all of the,, only 75% of the incoming are killed. The Germans are never to be heard again by next year, yes that means I'm screwed with fooking FNM. And the radiation is continuing to spreading across the rest of Europe faster than the workers can clean the mess and soon the world even when workers are attempting to clean it.
- Australia: A revolution occurs and the government is changed to the National Socialist Theocratic People's Republic of Australia. Papua is given to Japan and Sri Lanka is given to India, and the Chilean islands along with the Rest of Australia's Pacific islands are given to the USA. New Zealand is freed.
- Great Argentinian Republic: Last citizens from chile give up and retire to the puppet states, the nukes are bought to the USA, Argentina starts preparing places to launch nukes, aiming at cities from Paraguay, Peru and Bolivia. The Argentinian president decides to mine Uranium in Los Andes to develop own Argentinian nukes, An invasion to Paraguay is prepared. the economy doesn't stay good, at all, cause of the nuclear warheads management, The army is increased to 352,360 active personnel, and 512,521 of reserve. this time, an double disaster occurs due to mining: another earthquake, with estimated the same potence, and a vulcano eruption, that destroys an entire city, and covers it into lava, 32,027 people died. Ecologist revolts occurs to stop the mining, they are swallowed and sent into outer provinces where they can go out, they are free to find a job and live their lives as they want inside of it, this is taken as a treat from outer countries, thinking that they are planning to be like Stalin, or even worse, Hitler.
- North Korea: Resources are smuggled into North Korea, as well as some resources exchanged in secret deals with 3rd party nations. The USA secretly sells nukes to North Korea, but North Korea only threatens Zhong and South Korea with them, but doesn't actually use them yet. Kim Jong-Un gives multiple motivational speeches, raising the morale of the North Korean people. Taxes are increased, allowing more money and resources to be focused on the war effort. North Korean forces push South Korea across the border to just North of Seoul, and Zhong is pushed back to the border.
- Mexico: After seeing how USA gave old land back, Mexico starts to deveplove nuclear weapons, aiming at Bangkok, Thailand, the first nuclear test is made in Bangkok, after that the war in Central America stops, and the president also threatens to nuke Athens.
- Royal Federation of the East (UKZ): The troops in Malaysia are retired (but more and more people volunteer to aid their country against NK. However, the amounts are not substantial.) and UKZ threatens North Korea to launch nukes at them if they do not surrender. More of NK is occupied, and by now, well over half of it is under UKZ control. Mongolia and Thailand break into civil wars after Zhong people are sent there to stage a coup. The sides are pro-independence and pro-UKZ. so far, the pro-independence side of both countries is winning, and by far. The pro-UKZ forces are struggling. The UKZ, however, does not send help because of North Korea. Towards the end of the year, the people start rioting because the government wasn't sending help to small towns in the countryside that were victims of earthquakes, and that they were more focusing on the megacities. The riots grow so much that even the city people start turning against the government. After a couple of weeks, the UKZ decides to host a vote, in what the new ruler should be. The results got many mixed responses, and the government decides to do something unique. A governmental change occurs in which the king is replaced by an elected queen. The queen will have less power than the old monarchs of the UKZ, and the people will have more power, and a new monarch will be elected every five years. This creates some sort of "royal republic" as both elements of a kingdom and a republic are mixed. On top of that, the kingdom becomes socialist. Not socialist like NK, but socialist like the Bolìvar in TF. This creates a new name and identity: the Royal Federation of the East (Or RFE). The socialist part is omitted. Tibet is released as a puppet state, and the RFE pays more attention to the central and western parts of the country.
- Ottoman Empire: Sultan Osman I dies in January due to an Islamic extremist murdering him while he was signing economic laws. The army elements not at war occupy the country to not have a civil war break out. A republic is formed with the goal of uniting the Middle East under Turkish rule. The Ottomans decide to prepare for war with its neighbors, increasing its military to 1.7 million men. Deals are signed with ISIK and weapons are shipped to have them launch an offensive against Iran. The navy's second aircraft carrier, the SS Ataturk, is launched and also deployed to Israel. The air force reaches 5500 planes, and production becomes rapidly increased. The first prototype AI is created and is planned to help with the economy. Oil prices begin to rise as Iraq begins to run low. ISII loses in a battle near the border and retreat into Arabia. Israel is occupied and annexed, and West Bank is given to Jordan. About 30 nukes are imported from the United States, and the government begins to build about 70 more in the next 3-5 years. Georgia is almost occupied, and about 30,000 Turks are dead. The population is about 83 million, due to Turks dying in war. In October, The Democrats and Communists run against each other in the elections. The communists win, and many reforms are passed which continue to grow the economy and social classes, mostly in the new provinces.
- United Kingdom of Esceosia: As nuclear bombs are dropped on Germany, Poland and France, Esceosia buys nuclear bombs from the USA, in order ensure that even if they get bombed by someone, they can fight back. Seeing this as a chance to unite Eastern Europe and the Balkans under one flag, Esceosia proposes to create a political union with the following nations: Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Moldova. As it's in Esceosia currently, each nation would have its own region system and sub-government, but there the central government is in Budapest, Hungary, where each member nation sends delegates. Esceosia does this because it wants to protect all of the region from harm without attacking anybody. Slovenia joins the union, as its already under protection by Esceosia. As there is no answer this year, Esceosia starts building nuclear shelters and anti-nuke weaponry in order to protect its current territory from any harm. While the first few nuclear shelters are finished this year, the anti-nuke weaponry is estimated to be done by 2022. Because of the nukes in Europe, Esceosia decides to stay neutral for now.
- A combination of rapid population growth, lack of fresh water, social tension and weak government has led to significant regional instability all around the world. Worsening climate change is producing longer droughts and more severe flooding, with tensions erupting in shared water basins.
- Global reserves of antimony are running out. Since China holds most of the worlds supply, there have been controversies over trade.
- Due to the advance in the field of nanotech, nanotech clothes are growing rapidly in use.
- Because they are at end of their cycles, several nuclear power plants are shut down in Germany and in other places in the world.
- Solar power generation's percentage has increased all around the world. It now accounts for 7% of the world's power generation.
- NUCLEAR WEAPON EFFECTS: Due to the United State's bombing of other countries had caused over 100 million deaths around the world (33 million from nukes, 67 million in the aftermath) and 300 million more from varying degree's of injuries. Radiation filled most of the countries that had been hit, making their land uninhabitable, forcing mass migrations into non-irradiated parts. Such as Poles moving into the recent conquered Baltic states and south into slovakia, Germans migrated south into Switzerland and Austria, while the French migrated south into Iberia. Wind currents will spread radiation amongst the attacked country's neighbors. The atmosphere in the earth changed slightly as cold climates experience a temperature increase of up to five degrees. Snow has been seen in northern Africa, mainly around the mountains, but it has covered up to 0.2 inches of snow across major cities and towns. Water levels has risen up to one meter within the past year. Countries such as Kazakhstan or Netherland are severely affected, the Dutch flee south to Belgium and Luxembourg as water levels manage to consume HALF OF THE NETHERLANDS. Smaller nations are struggling to survive the apocalypse and unstable states such as central African Republic became virtually non-existant and is replaced by warring warlords. Pacific Island and Indian (Ocean) Island countries disappeared like Atlantis, to never be seen again.
- ISIL: We will be called ISIL now, not ISIM or ISIK. ISIL is hardly affected by the loss aside from the loss of 2000 members. Its forces are still two million in power.
- CAR: Fell into anarchy with four unknown Warlords fighting for power.
- Iran: Fell into a civil war between the Pro-Shah and the Loyalists.
- Afghanistan: ISIL territory went from 8% to 14%.
- Pakistan: ISIL territory went from 10% to 19%.
- Uzbekistan: ISIL territory is now 5%.
- India: ISIL forces are bombing government buildings in former-Bangladesh.
- Estonia: Surrenders to Polish forces, Polish civilians migrated into its territory. Estonia's population went from 1.2 million to 2.7 million, with the Poles being the majority in their country.
- Former Latvia: Latvian population went from 1.8 million to 3.6 million, with poles being the majority in their country.
- Former Lithuania: Lithuanian Population went from 2.8 million to 6.8 million, with poles being the majority in their country.
- Switzerland: Swiss population is now covered with Germans, Poles, Austrians, and French.
- Austria: Population now holds five million more Germans.
- Belgium: Population now holds Dutch, French and German. It's now 18 million from its 11.3 million.
- Luxembourg: Population now holds French, Dutch, and Germans. It went from 600,000 to 1.2 million. It suffers overpopulation.
- Italy: Population now hold French, and German immigrants: 61 million to 78 million.
- DRC: Fell into anarchy as various groups fight for power
- Belarus: Poles enter territory, from its nine million people to 12 million.
- Slovakia and Czech Republic: Poles and Germans cover their territory.
- Libya: Libya reports ISIL forces covers 54% of territory from its original 45%.
- Tunisia: ISIL forces went to 39% from its original 27% as its forces captured most minor cities and agricultural lands. Cutting most of the populations of supplies.
Mexico: An unknown person in Guatemala starts protesting about how Udolf nuked Bangkok, many Thai-Mexicans also protest, Mexico after that it tries to nukes Ridyah, but the nuclear bomb was one that was made by a protester, then, instead of nuking Ridyah, it nuked Phuket, then Mexico pays nine billion to Thailand for destruction, and Udolf is overtrhown, and Mexico becomes normal again, and the new president gives independence to Belize, only Belize, because Guatemalan, Salvadoran, etc. started to protest and made destruction in cities while Beliziean people didn't, and it starts to make nukes for good, it also gives nine billion USD to Poland, and it thretaens to start an organization agnaist USA.
Japan: As Modernists Surrender most of Japan's Islands in the Pacific Flood But Populations have lucky moved out to the Philippines and the Chie puppet state, Back to Mainland Japan or Into Peru Where it aims to Economically Dominate it. The new Traditionalist Government of Japan Put the Emperor's Holy seal as the Flag of Japan even with the Original Banner Shape of the Flag,Dams are Immediately ordered to be made and Allows Red cross in to Help the Locals that have Been hit Hard from the recent Environmental Change and Set up Makeshift Dams to Keep the Waters in Some area's Back so the More Long term Damns could be Built also finally to Help the Devastation That has Happened to Japan with Help form the Funds from the Japanese Companies in south America and the Philippines a New Ally Of Japan and is Aiming at Gaining Peru as an Ally Next also Free Trade is Signed with the New Fledgling Nation of Quebec, Work is Put into Space colonization at an ever increasing Rate Japan believes if this Continues they won't Last since it lacks the Space to escape it already Has mass Thai Immigrates coming into the Chie Puppet state it shows its Progress By starting the Construction of a Prototype Colony ship but Tech and parts are Missing and launch won't come in four years, the Traditionalist Militia and the Original army of Japan come Back together to remake Japan's armed forces Making it 548,920 Active Reserve stays the Same but some Has been made into a Paramilitary force (about 4000) and Mass Training is underway to train the Militia but will take time to Finish, the radiation from the Nukes in Australia Become a problem and sends Migrates into Chie even more making the country's population three-fourth Immigrants also becomes a Melting pot as Socialism Becomes Popular, The Philippines are slowly becoming a Puppet of Japan as it slowly Takes it government over and the Philippines is Powerless by now to stop it but it would take about four more years of work to complete it also Islam starts to become a Norm there as is Christianity in Chie and what's Left of Japanese Pacific territories which have been made into a Puppet called Madotsuki. It see's that the Recently Released new Zealand Is still weak and economically weak and Decides to Offer Protectorate status under Japan to It but there's No Response yet,Singapore accepts Joining Japan and starts to Influence Malaysia and Indonesia(if you watched my series before i quieted(or on Hiatus as Batrans says) Mapping you could see a similarity,you could still watch it but some parts of it won't be included.) Japan has surprisingly switch its international attitude it still avoids Wars but Rumors have it that it's trying to recreate some form of shogunate with some countries in the Pacific, and Oceania but these are only rumors at this moment but some see the recent events as a foreshadow of whats to come if No nation opposes it, though, the Government of Japan states if it does come it will start to completely isolate itself like it did for a long time in the Past. Now on to the more civil parts as mentioned the Economy and in general Japan is under massive repair Luckily the Population crisis of Japan stopped due to all the emigration from the isles but the population is still growing, In Hawaii the Only island Chain not under its new Puppet's control it is totally been remade into a Military Fortress and Japanization is under way but all the investment is coming out of the Coffers but such costs is required for the Long term as such Japan is Bound to take out loans eventually But evaded it for this year but next year it would start piling up debt also Nuclear shelters are being constructed as fast as Possible in all territories and allies with support in case the world Goes to Hell (this means in Japan (and his Puppets) the Philippines and possibly Peru will have Nuclear shelters by Next year if Lucky). Development in South America now is continuing as Normal with Japanese Business reputing there HQ'S in Japan restarting the Neo-colonial relationship, It does not attend the convection on the Sanctioning of Nations who used WMD'S because its government is not fully set up yet and and the nation in general us Busy repairing its damages.
Royal Federation of the East: As the environment shifts, causing more natural disasters in the country, many new roads are built to access the deep ends of the RFE. More and more people migrate to big cities because the standard of living is better, and due to that, the income for crops is lower this year. Shanghai, the capital, is one of the most populous (or THE most populous) city in the world, because of this. However, homelessness rates increase as many properties are foreclosed. As for the civil wars in Thailand and Mongolia, many Thai people move out of Thailand because of the nuclear bombs Mexico dropped in Bangkok and Phuket. Thailand falls into anarchy as the capital is in ruins. The RFE takes this opportunity to invade Thailand and help the survivors of the nuclear bombs into hospitals near the borders. In Mongolia, the Pro-Mongolians are winning against the Pro-RFE. However, the Pro-RFE are barely ten miles out of Ulaanbatar. As for North Korea, the RFE threatens to launch nukes on the major cities. Almost all of North Korea has fallen, and the RFE also sends some troops to the South Korean front to successfully occupy more of the south of North Korea. They decide to nuke Pyongyang and other big cities because they had had enough. The tiny nation of Brunei is placed under protectorate status because the president felt threatened by the nuclear crisis. Suicide rates increase a lot this year because of the nuclear crisis. The country is scared, but the Queen sets up a program similar to FDR's "fireside chats" in the 1930s and 40s. Every week on the same hour of the same day, the Queen would come on TV and talk to the country. TVs by now have become a normal house product, and many people have it. On August 9th, 2022, an earthquake with a magnitude of 8.4 and an epicenter only 400 miles from Shanghai occured in Fuyang (阜阳), Anhui State. This devastating earthquake killed an estimated 4000, injured 10,000 and displaced a whopping five million. The earthquake was felt as far as Beijing and Shanghai. the Queen, who was unfortunately in her car, arriving at Fuyang to have a meeting with the Mayor, has injured her right leg, collarbone, and has internal bleeding in her brain. She was rushed off to a hospital, and medics found out that she had a ruptured brain aneurysm. During the surgery, she died because her heart stopped. As soon as the people found out about this, they paniced. In some cases, mobs would crash into market streets and wreak havoc. An interim King was placed in rule, and his name was King Zhu (朱). He was described by conspirators as evil, and many started thinking that. One night, a group of Manchurian citizens broke into the palace and attempted to assassinate King Zhu, but they were unsuccessful. The year ended with the country being at unrest because the citizens are scared of the nuclear crisis, the new 'evil' King Zhu, and the increased number of earthquakes.
Republic of East Arabia (Oman): Due to the water rise the form UAE capital is starting to drown. This causes a mass of refugees fleeing the city. Muscat (the capital of Oman) is relatively unaffected. However a few sections of major roads are now under water. Now seeing that the world is at risk of collapse, REA boosts its terraforming project. REA also pleads to other countries to destroy their nuclear weaponry. The military budget is cut and the number of soldiers is reduced to 110,000 (down from 240,000), now relying on its allies for military aid. The nuclear energy project is nearly complete as the country has its top researchers on it. Religious cults have sprang up in the former UAE preaching that the rising water is god's punishment for not worshiping properly.
North Korea: With most of North Korea under RFE occupation, Kim Jong-Un orders one last push, exhausting the country as it pushes RFE forces only slightly farther away from Pyongyang. A loss in a final "Battle of the Bulge" style battle triggers Kim Jong-Un to pull the last straw. The RFE cities of Beijing, Qingdao, and Nanjing are Nuked by North Korean missiles. Kim Jong-Un sends an ultimatum to the RFE to spare the city of Pyongyang or get Nuked with the rest of the North Korean arsenal.
Italy: The Italian army begins to push the French (Nelrada) back due to the nuclear weapons being launched by USA, the French army was losing so many soldiers despite a long war between Italy and France. They retake all of South Italy and Sardinia and plans to invade Corsica once their navy is prepared for it. The refugees from former Germany including the ex-monarch and the remains of France are arriving in borders, causing a lot of problems, this also explains the collapse of Germany during this turn, they decide to expel them to avoid influence from those refugees. However some of the generals of Germany (20% of them came to Italy), heir and the monarch stayed and got imprisoned for three years, others require to learn Italian and become citizens, but 30% of them (most of them French) are permitted to stay. People think it is unfair since the refugees can be used as manpower, however they do not complain about the German generals, they were 'major' and trained properly but they have no use anymore, the heir commited suicide this year about three months after imprisonment, with the rest of the other German royal family being in the remains of Czech Republic, dense Luxembourg or Belgium, the House of Schlübeck is gone, however the family becomes separated and the ex-monarch is no longer head of the dynasty, the one living in Brno becomes the head of the dynasty, is actually the Kaiser's second son. The map of Germany changes into something similar to this (unless the mapmaker doesn't do this) with Sorbs taking over some of former Germany. Most of Venice was evacuated (they are still under French control), but the dams are still holding the lowlands of the Po river. The Italians are drifting their language more Roman-like, starting to use Latin more, causing some words to change. The nuclear shelters are built in Rome, Naples, Palermo, Bari, Cagliari and other key cities, but it only has 300,000 people to fit in each. Rome is more larger so it holds around 750000 people. They decide to destroy anything related to nuclear weapons however they would only destroy some, but prioritises nuclear shelters, technology and weapons to help against another nuclear attack. While the French are pushing themselves back due to the nuclear attacks, this makes it easier to defeat France for now, around 120,000 French were killed this year and counting, pulling themselves back to aid the French people to survive the next nuclear attack. It begins to start funding and curing the fetal diseases (excl. Ebola, however the cases are slowing down thanks to doctors and improvised health) that was deployed by the United States in former Germany, Poland and France. They believe it will spread further if it is not handled, many of the vaccines are started and begins to test those diseases. The Italian government begin to cut ISIS down in size by sending weapons to Libya and Tunisia provided with the training of soldiers, it is a long-term startegy to eradicate ISIS from those areas.
Poland: Capital is changed to Krakov Poland make shelters. Everywhone must take special pills. Everywhne from Lodz is evacuated. Space program stops. We send secretly bio - weapon with The Black Dead to Mexico city and, New York. Nuclear shelters built in all cities + 10,000 population. Poland tries to calm people. Big police recurutation.
Denmark: Because of radiation in close areas, health care is inproved and entire country is trying to solve this problem. Denmark offers an annexation of Greenland and Faroe Islands (puppets of Denmark), if they would delice what would mean a war decleration on this countries. Both nations accepted and their citizens are happy because of well running government and economy. Naval and land military power of Denmark rises with ten new destroyers, 20 new transporters and 10,000 new soliders.
USA: Mass propaganda program continues and people become ultra-nationalist and many of them are capable of diying for their country. The President orders the creation of a super soldier research program, subjects are tested before being modified, only genitical appt soldiers can become super soldiers. By the end of the year about 5000 super soldiers are created (they basically have ten times the strenght and speed from a normal soldier). 500,000 regular troops are also recruited and after hearing of plans to form a coalition againts The National Socialist Regime of America, more cities are nuked, such as Moscow and Saint Petersburg in Russia, and Mexico City and Monterrey in Mexico. The newly created stated of Quebec is also invaded with 500,000 troops and 1500 super soldiers and by the end of the year half of it is occupied,but not nuked, a non-aggression pact is signed with Alberta. Half of the Navy is sent to the Pacific to patrol due to rumors of Japan also being in the Coalition, the remaining navy remains in the Atlantic. The government is looking with an alliance with the new King of Zhong and they promise them to help themto dominate the entire world together. All the troops around the world return to home to defend the mainland from a possible attack (1/3 is in the East Coast, 1/3 in the West Coast and 1/3 in Alaska). Poland's attempt to spread black death in New York is detected at time and the Black Death didn't infect any american citizen, the CIA is currently tracking the origin of Poland's bio-weapons.
Quebec: Quebec declares that it will be almost completely Carbon Neutral by 2040. Quebec finally draws up a treaty: Nunavut and Ontario will become puppet states of Quebec. The rest of Canada will become the Republic of Alberta. After Poland spreads the Black Death across the USA, extreme quarantine measures are taken. Quebec offers to relinquish the claim on Maine in return for the departure of US troops from Quebec and its puppets. Quebecer scientists notice the start of a hole in the Ozone layer above central Europe. This is very serious, as in a matter of years, at the maximum a decade, this hole may be big enough to encompass all of Europe. Scientists warn European leaders of major droughts, famine, and massive heat waves on the way. The President of Quebec announces that a new "G8" will be formed, revolving around the subject of Environmental Concern. All countries are invited. The summit for this group will occur every year, starting in 2023. The subject of the Summit in 2023 will be Ozone Evaporation. The first Summit will be hosted in Montreal.
Sweden: Sweden has always thinking of gaining its old, golden age land back. So they first fought Norway. The Swedes thought they would win immidently, but Sweden is slowly advances threw the Northern Fjords of Norway. They took 10% of their land in two months. Norway is also expanding through the Southern part of Sweden. But the Sweden fought back and took their land back. Northern Norway surrendered within four months. This leaves Norway with no chance of winning in the Swedish-Norwegian war. While Sweden is fighting Norway, they are planning to create a commonwealth or union for Finland, called the "Swedish-Finnish Commonwealth" or "Swedish-Finnish Union."
Great Argentinian Republic : As the sea levels rise, the capital remain untouched by nothing, making government invest lots of money evacuating people to higher lands in cental Argentina, the capital is now claimed at Córdoba. Still, this doesn't stops the destiny of Paraguay, that gets invaded by January, And the capital falls by April, in an enraged Argentinian Army forces attack. the Nuclear launch pads program is stopped, and there is only one active launchpad, at Cordoba, with the few missiles bought from USA, that can launch in a short period of time to Sao Paulo. Soutern Paraguay is annexed, Argentina reacts to the global warming caused by the nukes and sends ecologists to Australia to gain a way to recover the prehistoric creatures that formely created the Ozone cape. Argentina doesn't show a big growth by this year, but, Once again. Argentina wins the World Cup, winning 2-0. Against Brazil.
Ottoman Socialist Republic: The Socialist Party decides to go neutral, ending the war with Georgia for some border regions and war reparations. They leave the Middle Eastern Alliance and close off their immigration centers, building fences around the borders with about 200,000 border guards. The active military is decreased to 800,000 men, while the reserve military grows to about 900,000. The Turkish province of Iraq and Syria starts to recover after the war, with Damascus and Baghdad beginning to be rebuilt by Turkish workers. All nuclear plants are shut down, and the Turkish GDP reaches 987 billion. The first flying car models are sold among the population. The terraforming of Iraq begins, and the desert is planned to be gone by 2028. The final aircraft carrier is launched, and is deployed to northern Cyprus, which is annexed to Turkey. A few people in Thrace get sick in radiation from American nuclear attacks in Europe. Islam is made the only religion and all other religions are expelled from the Ottomans, and all European Muslims are allowed to flee to Turkey.
Russian States: Russian radar systems had detected the nukes inbound for st. Petersburg and Moscow. The communist faction attempts to rescue itself through launching missiles at the nukes. Unfortunately, Only half of the missiles manage to hit the nukes in midair before the rest hit the ground on the outskirts of Moscow. 800,000 people were killed from the blast while an additional three million were affected regionwide. While Communist Russia barely made it out alive, Citizens Russia-wide were angered at the attack on Russia soil and volunteered for the military. At the end of the year one million Russian civilians volunteered for the military. Totaling the Russian military as a whole to four million. Numbers expect to reach six million in the end of 2023.
United Kingdom of Esceosia: The anti-nuke missile system is finished, and Esceosia puts them across the country. Fearing their nuclear destruction, Bosnia, Serbia, Moldova and Montenegro join the Kingdom with each of their own regions. Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania wants to wait until next year, while in Bulgaria and Greece, the people are split into two factions. One of them is Pro-Esceosian, the other one is Pro-Independence. A civil war starts in both countries. While Esceosia doesn't want to intervene, they secretly help the Pro-Esceosian side financially. By the end of the year, the Pro-Esceosian groups hold 51% of Bulgaria and 72% of Greece. Because of German collapse and good relations between Austrians and Esceosian citizens, the Esceosian troops enter the country currently and chaos and take power. Austria becomes part of Esceosia with their own region. The most popular political group in Austria is put in power of the Austrian region. As coming close to several nuclear detonation places, Esceosia decides to form an international research group searching for the 100% cure for nuclear radiation and to ensmallen the nuclear radiance area. They invite all of the powers around the world to search for it. The Esceosian Government decides to set a goal for themselves: to rebuild Europe that is currently in chaos and to unite it under one flag. While 98% of the government wants to do it through as peaceful means as possible, a radical near-fascist group rises with currently 'holding' 2% government. Since they are not that big yet, they ask the possible fascism-aligned powers in the world to help them rule the country.
- Rampant poaching, large-scale deforestation, agriculture, mining, pollution, disease and militia operations have led to the terminal decline of gorilla populations in Central Africa.
- By now, it's becoming possible to replicate small areas of the brain with "neural prostheses" in order to repair damage from Alzheimer's, stroke or injury. This includes the restoration of lost memories.
- Five years ago, NASA and ESA sent space shuttles to Mars, they made a return mission this year.
- Humans are getting able to travel close enough to asteroids. There is a growing possibility of the ability of colonization.
- The world’s 3rd largest island, Borneo was once home to a staggering range of biodiversity, covering hundreds of thousands of square kilometres. Its lush rainforests have now almost completely disappeared as a result of deforestation. Many rare species are declared extinct around this time including the Orangutan – one of the most intelligent of the great apes.
- Magnetic confinement has thus far been the preferred approach to studying fusion energy. However, the potential of lasers is now being explored in greater depth. Following years of engineering and construction, a major new research facility is operational in Europe. This aims to demonstrate the feasibility of commercial-level fusion. But when fully developed, fusion will become a revolutionary form of energy production. It will be a giant leap forward in addressing climate change, pollution, energy security and the ever increasing demand for consumption.
- From the result of the mass migration, even more ethnic tensions are stirring in affected countries. Fascism is starting to rise in Europe.
- Iran: The Shah government takes the capital of Iran, Iran is now a Pro-western modernist country. However, its authoritarian government is divided upon supporting the United States or not.
- Afghanistan: ISIL territory went from 14% to 23%.
- Pakistan: ISIL territory went from 19% to 23%.
- Uzbekistan: ISIL territory is now 8% from 5%.
- Switzerland: Initially, ethnic groups were fighting over homes and job distribution. However, things are dying down as the Swiss start to accept their common groups such as Germans or French. Hated for Slavic groups is starting to rise however.
- Belgium: Initially, ethnic groups were fighting over homes and job distribution. However, things are dying down as Belgians start to accept their common groups such as Germans or French. Hatred for Slavic groups is starting to rise, however.
- Libya: Libya reports ISIL forces covers 60% of territory from its original 54%.
- Tunisia: ISIL forces went to 47% from its original 39%.
- Finland: the Finnish government declines whatever offers of a union or annexation.
- Belarus: Ethnic groups strive for power within Belarus. The Polish and Baltic population are changing the ideology Northern-Western portion of Belarus. Making them pro-European rather than Russian. A possible Euromaidan would be possible in the 2030s. Pro-European Belarusians are calling it the "Moss Revolution", a Colored Revolution.
- South Africa, Botswana and Namibia: As most of the world is in war, countries in the south of Africa have been improving their standards of life and have also offered refugees to Europeans escaping from their destroyed countries, for example, Namibia, the city of Windhoek ha been renamed Bernhoek, since Germans have become a very important minority in this city (They represent about 39% of the city's population). The HDI of the region has also improved and the crime is reducing, most people has access to basic services such as purified water, electricity, internet, etc. However, the region still has problems to solve, such as the AIDS epidemy.
- Brazil: After France collapsed, Brazil takes the chance to expand and they easily invade and annex French Guyana this year, they have also scheduled an invasion of Guyana and Suriname for next year.
- Colombia, Ecuador and Panama: Due to the rising power of Brazil and the Latin Union, Equador and Panama decide to make a federative Union with Colombia (they still have autonomy) named "Unión Bolivariana de la Gran Colombia" to increase their presence on South America and to compete with the Latin Union and Brazil.
- Poland: Poland continues evacuating people. Radiation shelters is built. We make naval blockades on baltic and works on chemic weapons. We send swine flu to New York, Los Angeles and Salt Lake City. We sorry all East European nations and propose union to Estonia, Latvia, annexed Lithuania and Slovakia, Czech Republic, Belarus, Ukraine union to survive these hard times. Also, we send rockets to Washington and New York. Poland scientists work on deadly Bioweapon and on vaccine on it.
- Mexico: The economy rises to 2.7 trillion, and it incerases military, it also makes a nuclear test in an un-habitated desert, the nuclear bomb was sucesful, a new president with the name of Miguel Hernandez made the country better, and mostly cleared violence and corruption, and it ignores USA, a speech is made by Hernandez; 'The Americans are not only a threat for us, they're a threat for the World, the only way to destroy them is using TEAMWORK, we can't just annex countries and become stronger, because we need them, for TEAMWORK', after some months, Hernandez made Cuba independent, Guatemala and Salvador, it also gave Nicargua old land back, and nine meter high metal fences are build in the USA border so people cant climb it, and every border is closed due to the threatening enemy, USA, after a while, boats are sent around the country to protect it against possible invasions by power-thristy nations, A Thai-Mexican gave money to poor people, and he went back to Thailand, Mexico City and Monterrey are being fixed, after a while, workers start to make a city called 'Ciudad de Kozu', that is a city localated in the south coast.
- Sweden: Sweden reaches Oslo in the 10th of January. Norway official surrenders five days later. TREATY OF MOSCOW: Sweden gets Nordland and Finmark from Norway. Norway has to pay ten billion USD of damage to Sweden in the war. As one of the most powerful, not polluted countries in Europe, Sweden tries to block pollution coming from Denmark to Sweden. The Swedish economy has Risen Slightly because of trade, tax money, etc. They are building their military in order to fight other countries, like Finland, and possibly Poland. Lastly but not least, Swedes give military access for the USA to fight Poland.
- Japan: Japan is Quick to gather the Best minds from it and allied Lands to Speed up research of the Required Technology for Interplanetary Flight and Colonization lucky Advances Globally allow Human Colonization Of asteroids Japan Tries its best to Take advantage of this. It also has New technology of Cleaning Radiation and Terraforming are Looked into since the world is slowly dying and the New Government of Japan as the old one would've done in this Same situation made two Options of survival wither Escaping Mother Earth Via colonization of other worlds or going into Nuclear shelters, right now the Nuclear shelters are Being Built and about one-half are done in its and allied Territories and the Space industry is Imminently funded By Charities and such Japan Doesn't Care crap for Debt at these Very Years as it cares for Survival rather than Money though doesn't mean there isn't some corrupt Person willing to Make Money from the whole ordeal so Japan tries to Crack down those Politicians,First in order to test Colonization Ships so it firsts does Various simulations and chances are around 50%-55% at most with current technology Japan Decides to Not risk colonizing this Year because of the Chance of a Horrific failure happening and waits till more efficient methods of it are made to increase the chance of Survival though synthetic Forms could be stable at this moment so it sends some Construction Robot and Various colony parts since to a Lava tube on the moon to Build a colony in advance for the colonists that will arrive if research goes OK about Next year. The Military is still being fully trained but the Military is increased again to 729,846 men in active making the Training take a year longer than predicted. Japan is partly recovered from The civil war when it comes to repairing its infrastructure and economy so It is able to Economically influence again and does so in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Damaged Australia, where Japanese Companies start making their Presence there also it indirectly spreads the Culture that is Forming in the Philippines into the Area of Indonesia and Malaysia and the culture forming in its puppet state Chie into Australia attempting to bring them Under the Influence of Japan it also signs Economic Treaties with them, and Signs a Space treaty with east Arabia allowing them to help in exchange to Have a Spot on the Colonization Ships soon to be Sent next year and it is Sped up thanks to More available resources/Manpower for the Project not to mention Funds From the Country help keep japan's Debt down It starts to Look into Mars also and sends a rover but Japan at this Moment is mostly focusing on the Moon due to its Closeness but will eventually when the damage from the Civil war is repaired and or if Other Nations offer to Help could focus on Multiple projects at once, Dams are continuing to be built all over Japan to keep flood waters out. The Population rises rapidly again.
- United Kingdom of Esceosia: Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia join the Kingdom because of their promise last year. While Macedonia gets all of its land as the Slavic Macedonia (in order to help cease conflicts between Greece and Macedonia), Kosovo is split between the Albanian and the Serbian region according to their nationality. The Kingdom now consists of 11 regions (Hungary, Transylvania, Wallachia, Moldova, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Slovenia, Albania, Slavic Macedonia and Austria) and two sub-regions (Slovakia and Bulgaria). The civil wars in Greece and Bulgaria still continue. In Bulgaria it rose to 67%, while in Greece it is 89%. While the Fascist-aligned faction haven't received support yet, their power rose to 3% because of Fascism rising in Europe once again.
- Quebec: The first EC Summit is held in Montreal. Major funding is put into Space research and nuclear bunkers. One-fourth of Quebec is now ready with bunkers. The former CSA migrated to Quebec last year. It merged into the newly formed QSA. The QSA has a planned mission to go to Jupiter's moons, named Galilei 3. This rover will be launched in 2025 and is expected to land on Europa by 2029. Major funding is also given to the scientists researching the ozone layer. The wind farm originally made by the Canadians is officially Quebecer. Jacques Chagnon, the President, makes a bold move and makes all solar panels cheaper, and encourages more companies to mass produce them. In order to improve Mexican-Quebecer relations, Jacques visits Mexico.
- Royal Eastern Federation (RFE): The invasion of Thailand is going very well as the country is in anarchy. As for Mongolia, the Pro-RFE and RFE forces are pushed farther and farther from Ulaanbatar. King Zhu then decides to do something drastic. He orders all of his forces as well as the Pro-RFE forces close to Ulaanbatar to retreat from the area. The Pro-Mongolians take this as an advantage and decide to reinforce the capital. But what they did not know is that on February 15, 2023, King Zhu was to send a plane holding an atomic bomb and drop it over Ulaanbatar. The 15 arrived, and at 6:00 PM promptly, the airplane "Wei Dong" took off. The plane was not far from Ulaanbatar (it was in view) when a couple Pro-Mongolians saw it. It was riding dangerously low, and they tried to shoot at it. They were successful, but the plane fell and the bomb detonated the second the plane reached land. It blew up the village the Pro-Mongolians were in as well as some of Ulaanbatar. However, King Zhu was not contented with this and sent another plane (this time more secrecy) to Ulaanbatar, and it was successful, as the Pro-RFE and RFE forces attacked more of Mongolia, the people of the RFE were certain now that King Zhu was evil. One night, a group of Anhui people stormed into the palace and assassinated King Zhu. A new king (the leader of the Anhui assassinators), comes into place, and he moves the capital to Xi'an because of the rising sea levels. People are encouraged to leave their homes if they live on the ocean. As for North Korea, the deed is almost done and they are currently sieging Pyongyang, and the rest of the area is occupied by either the RFE or South Korea using blitzkrieg and guerrilla tactics. The RFE threatens to launch more atomic bombs at Pyongyang if North Korea tries to resist. Terraforming projects begin in the western parts of the country, to try to get rid of the inhabitable desert, mountains, and jungle.
- Republic of Italy:
- Franco-Italian War: The army begins to push the French back to their own borders, around 90,000 of the French soldiers died, they begin invading Corsica with 75,000 troops and won the battle in Corsica since France is defenceless in those territories except in Ajaccio where 4000 were stationed. Italy begins to gain more power in navy as they advance forward towards France, building more ships in queue, preparing them as they begin to blockade the French coastlines. They are also planning to annex Monaco, Vatican and San Marino to remove those enclaves, however the Italian government can't annex Vatican City since most Catholics would riot.
- Health: Improving by 1% every year, with higher funding towards health, however the cure trials are starting, promising to remove all the remaining fetal diseases in Germany and Poland, but France is left to let the US-deployed diseases without any support until the war ends. Since the Polish sent those 'diseases' they can't receive those vaccines until the next turn. Meanwhile, they kept samples of those fetal diseases underground, locked inside where only Italian scientists know.
- Government: Besides about the German ex-monarch, the republic had an election, electing a new leader named Alessandro. Meanwhile, extremist parties appear in Italy, mostly unrecognised by anyone, they were fascists, waiting to unleash their return of the Italian Empire, they seek to do that because they want to create the 'New Roman Empire' encompressing Croatia, some of Slovenia, Istria and bascially some of the Balkans with Libya, Somalia and Ethiopia as their colonies. The government decides to impose a law on extremism and tries to accept the German and French minorities.
- Technology and Science: Their space program continues, starting to send a rover by 2026 to see if the Martian terrain itself was suitable. Their technology increases, gaining enough power to cate efficient engines, build more shelters and also weapons, but they'll be part of the military part. However they never want to send anyone there yet, they will by 2030. They begin attempts to stop the ozone hole that is spreading over Europe and soon the world, but it takes a long time, so they begin trying to find a way to reduce it but not remove it entirely.
- Space: The Italians started building a spaceship to colonise Mars and the Moon and will do so by 2030 for Mars and 2035 for the Moon, it can fit around 12 people in a concept. Meanwhile, they begin to send some of the ships to mine materials from asteroids, arriving by 2026 or at least pull one of them back to Italy by caution, but it isn't recommended since it requires effort.
- Infrastructure: Infrastructure is still growing. More industrial activity means the Italians can create more units, such as tanks, bombers (tactical ones, and also stealth) and more production but global warming is near approaching as ice melts with the sea levels slowly rising across the world. Nuclear shelters are still being expanded, now having 750,000 people fitting in each shelter and Rome having 1.4 million. The migrants are struggling to have homes, the government doesn't care them for now.
- Military: National service reintroduced, but their training on officers and soldiers becomes longer, allowing better experience. They begin doing mass-conscription, allowing every men to fight the French back to their own land, with 250,000 soldiers being recruited. More weapons are made by using their own technology and some newly acquired technology, using lasers, with better quality and features and is suitable for offensive, they will be finished by the next turn.
- ISIS: The Italian soldiers are sent to Libya and attacks the ISIL militants but they are coming from every side, but they are poorly trained, with some from foreign nations including Italy. They begin to use their forces to kill ISIL leaders, starting off in Libya and Tunisia.
- Video Games (wait what?): Since the leader of Italy liked evolution and is an atheist, they begin to develop a video game that spans throughout the beginning of life to galactic, to do that they established their own own video game company and the Italian government then acquires some of the gaming companies in Italy, forcing them to do programming. Though, their concept is too far away from having an actual game, their plan is to have scientific accuracy with entertainment (but not over since it would then degrade into nothing with lack of realism, but allows education), it is thought to be released by 2040s. They begin to localise languages such as Italian, English and so on. Meanwhile, other projects that claim to 'revive Spore' have being cancelled or secretly contribute their ideas to Italy, they would also help coding in some areas. They decide to build a server for shared organisms, tools by next year. They also thought that once they publish, they would then use the profit towards the government instead of the video game developers but they will get money in some way. The government also makes their own studio maintain their servers and the government uses the game's profit for funding military, infrastructure, space projects and many more. So it is a tactic to get Spore fans attention and play for many months, with an endless flow to the DLCs (and we will estimate that we need 12-15 major DLCs, specifically in those stages itself, some adventure-style) and also accumulate money via gaming.
- Republic of East Arabia (Oman): The UAE descends into chaos. They 'vote' (threatened) to leave the REA and start a war. The REA marches what is left of its army in the region to regroup with the main force. The UAE is already crippled but still puts up a decent fight. The full extent of the madness of their new government is shown when they declare war on Saudi Arabia and Iran. REA forces push close to the capital of UAE but are stopped by even the civilians throwing themselves at the guns. The REA sends its greatest minds to Japan and begins shipping money there to both advance the space research and keep Japan afloat while they focus everything on space. The terraforming project is scrapped but half of it was already completed making most of former Yemen lush grassland, same goes for Oman and Saudi Arabia. The GDP stays steady but declines slightly.
- North Korea: Kim Jong-Un flees to Switzerland as Pyongyang is surrounded. Feeling betrayed, the North Korean army launches the entire nuclear stockpile at South Korean and RFE cities, decimating Seoul, Beijing and many others. The remainder of the army in Pyongyang then surrenders to RFE forces soon after. The RFE and South Korea won the war, but with heavy loss.
- Ottoman Socialist Republic: The socialist government bans all other parties, effectively creating a socialist dictatorship. The government decides to review the social ladder and change it to fit the new governing system. At the top are the members of the government, then the military, then the Turks, then the Syrians, then all the other people in the empire. Turkey decides to openly support the United States in the war against Poland. The population rises quickly, due to Turkey becoming known as the safe haven for Muslims. The Ottomans intervene in the civil war in Iran, seizing border towns up to five miles from the border. A huge army group of about 40,000 men march south into Basra, planning to seize the rebellion commanders in Basra. Loyalist and Shah positions are attacked in the mountains in the north part of the country. Cyprus, without Greek protection, is also annexed by Turkey. In late April, the Premier makes an announcement stating that all non-Muslims will be expelled from Ottoman territory, causing about five million Christians and Jews to convert. The temple of Jerusalem is destroyed, causing mass rage at the Ottoman government. In late November, the Ottomans send a spaceship to orbit to begin the TSS, or Turkish Space Station. The station, estimated to be finished next year, is planned to be a refueling point for spacecraft send to go further into space. The population reaches 100 million. Some army reserves are reopened, causing 1.2 million men to be active, with about 600,000 reserve.
- Latin Union: After the fall of Asunción, by the first months of war, Paraguay completely falls and surrenders by November 2023, The Free State of Paraguay is released as a puppet of the renamed Latin Union Argentina, ethnic Guaraní groups are happy to unite with the Argentine Guaraní. The miners trapped undeground are saved, but only one-half of the survived the catastrophe. Most of them died by starvation, after being two years underground and eating some of the poor resources that rescue troops can threw at their hole, Most of them are completely crazy, and closed inside an asylum for the rest of their lives, within women workers being raped by crazy men, and some of them keeping the sanity, become excellent miners, and they take care of the safety, due to this catastrophe, mining is reduced in the Southern andine zone, and its wealth goes down as Latin union focuses on making farms, to send food to the countries affected by floodings and radiation, Bolivia is attacked within May 2023, And this time, Latin union doesn't have it so easy, so it's commanded to troops surround the mountains and be prepared for a Full-Scale invasion to the mountains in 2024, using Air force. And being better prepared instead of making an attack that can go wrong. The army, after almost 40 years of being weak, now is more powerful than Brazil'.
- Petersburg Confederation (Russia): The newly formed confederation begins to set up a central coalition government. The new Oligarchy will consist of leaders and they can appoint local secretaries in their cabinet. It requests an alliance with Argentina, Mexico and Poland. Russia will provide sanctuary and military access for remaining Polish forces. Its 50 legions (as said in previous turns) now numbers to 100,000 men each. They call Argentina, Mexico, and Poland to help Petersburg to set up the First World Peace Coalition. The Petersburg government began developing weapons to counter nuclear weapons.
- Torrential flooding in southeast Asia – produced by a combination of rising sea levels, melting glaciers and extreme weather events – is creating the biggest refugee crisis in world history. Former Bangladesh and kneighbouring regions are seeing literally tens of millions of men, women and children displaced from their homes.
- D printing – having emerged as a mainstream consumer technology – is now so cheap, fast and easy to use that it can produce items of clothing for just a few cents. A milestone was passed in 2014 when 3-D printing became faster than injection moulding. The speed of printing continued to increase, doubling every two years in a trend similar to Moore's Law. By 2024, it is over 30 times faster, so an item which took four hours to print in 2014 now takes just seven and a half minutes. Millions of open-source designs are available to download. Sweatshops in the developing world are declining as a side effect, with low-paid factory jobs made increasingly obsolete. Bad news is, that unemployment will grow from this new technology.
- After successful clinical trials, another decade of progress led to next-generation implants miniaturised to the size of rice grains, as well as improvements in cost and efficacy. By 2024, it is a routine form of treatment in many countries. Bio-electronics are showing promise in other areas too. For example, they can prevent the airway spasms of asthma, control appetite in obesity, and help restore normal insulin production in diabetes.
- 2024 Summer Olympics is held in Peru, but who wants to show up, anyway?
- Switzerland: we Invade France cause there weak and we Lack resources.
- Unión Bolivariana de la Gran Colombia: The country starts to get richer and richer from trade,the panama canal and tourism,and they're also fighting the FARC and the cartels back, by increasing their military. The people start to call the country "The Bolivar" which angers Bolivians. They also make and alliance with Venezuela and send an alliance request to Mexico.
- Kazakhstan: The country starts to get closer ties with the other ex-Soviet stans and they all form a military alliance and send aid to Uzbekistan to fight ISIS.v They also start developing robots and rename to Kazakhia.
- Austrian,Bosnian,and Romanian parts of Eceosia: Eceosia suffers mass revolts looking for independece, specially on Austria and Romania.While Austrian manage to take most of their country back,Romanian and Bosnian are still fighting for independece. They request aid from other countries.
- Former Baltic States: The former Baltic States declare independece as Poland is on the border of falling into anarchy due to the radiation and diseases.
- Somalia: Islamic Extremists take control of half of the country and they join ISIL, aditionally, Somaliland and Putland have been gaining more international recognition recently. ISIL control is 49%.
- Peru: The military movilizes and begins to patrol the borders with Bolivia to prevent a possible Latin Union attack. Japanese influence continues to grow.
- Venezuela: Venezuela becomes a Bolivar ally and shortly after this they declare war on Guyana and Invade it very quickly,the Guyana Esequiba is annexed and the rest becomes a Venezuelan puppet state.
- Brazil: Though Brazil doesn't likes Venezuela's unexpected movement, they don't do anything for now to avoid problems with The Bolivar. They Invade Suriname and annex it quickly on December.
- Uganda: One of John Kony's sons (which is death since 2006) named Alan Kony remakes the Lord's Resistance Army,this time it gains more support and it is stronger due to the rising menace of ISIS, they kidnapp children and make them soldiers, but they don't target any etnic this time, instead, they target people from other religions apart from Chirstianity (They basicly become like the Chirstian version of ISIL), by executing their enemies in public). By December they have gained control of all of Northen Uganda and they expect to overthrow the government by next year.
- South Africa, Namibia and Botswana: After some years of preparation and after referéndums were held, the governments of South Africa, Nambia and Botswana agree to unify into the Federation of Suthenburg, the three presidents sign and ratify this, the Federation of Suthenburg will be oficially created on January, 1st, 2025.
- Jordan: A terrorist suicide attack occurs on the city of Aman, killing 89 people, including the Monarch and his wife. ISIS then takes responsability for the attack.
- Eritrea: Eritrea declares war on Djibouti due to a border dispute and they invade it quickly. Djibouti falls after four months of fighting and Eritrea decides to annex all of their territory. Ethiopia condemns their actions.
- DRC: The country stabilizes a bit as most of the groups have been defeated by more powerful groups. By now, only three armed groups remain, these are: The People's Liberation Army of Congo (Which controls the East and the South and that is also communist), The Loyalists to the old government (Which control the West) and The National Front (Which control the North and are nationalist and monarchist).
- Uzbekistan: ISIL territory went to 2% from its original 8% thanks to Kazakh aids.
- Afganistan: ISIL territory went to 38% from its original 23%.
- Pakistan: ISIL territory went to 16% from its original 23% thanks to RFE's military help.
- Libya: ISIL territory went to 45% from its original 60% due to Italian intervention.
- Tajikistan: ISIL forces appear on the border areas with Afganistan, they control 3% of Tajikistan now.
- Egypt: ISIL territory went from 0% to 5% in border areas with Libya.
- Mali: The Tuaregs revolt for a second time and they proclaim the independece of Azawad once again, they are more extremist this time and they ally with ISIL, they control 9% of Mali's territory for now.
- Tunisia: ISIL now controls 31% of their territory.
- Algeria: ISIL territory is now 12%.
Swedish Empire: The Socialist-Democratic Kingdom of Sweden was disbanded and a more like a dictatorship country, like Stalin. The dictator's name is Rudolf Jialtiö. His name was named after Adolf Hitler because he wanted to rule Swedish like a dictatorship country. The dictator's plan is to defeat the pollution that the USA has done to Germany and France. They are create a way to solve this problem by making an organization called "The Anti-Pollution Organization." They are 5% done to find a way to solve this polloution problem. Germany might reunite if this plan works successfully. The Swedes make a new division of the Christian faith called "The Swedish Chruch." The dictator forces all of the Protestant and Catholic people in the Swedish country to convert their religion because being any other religion than the Swedish Chuch, your sent to jail until you forcefully convert. If you don't want to, your sentenced to death. This crazy dictator made this law because they believe that the world needs to be united under one religion, which is their own religion. The Swedes might make a crusade or another religious war if the leader won't stop making these religious laws. The leader also pointed out that Athiests and Agnostics were allowed but if they break any laws, they are forced out of the country.
- Royal Federation of the East:
- External Affairs
- North Korea is defeated, and the RFE annexes some northern lands but leaves the rest for Korea (SK). Korea and the RFE become close trading partners and friends, and the country that the RFE helps the most in these hard times is Korea. As Korea helps the Federation with rising sea levels, the RFE helps them with war recovery. Many Koreans emigrate to the RFE, and vice versa. the Koreans are welcome there. In september of the year, the RFE proposes a personal union with Korea (Batran put Korea's response in NPC).
- As for the raging civil wars in Mongolia and Thailand, the RFE has all of Thailand secured, but it does not annex it or make it a puppet state (etc) because the coutnry is still in distress. Instead, the RFE proclaims it an occupied state of Siam. In Mongolia, the country falls into distress because the two atomic bombs were dropped. As most of it is uninhabited, it is easy to occupy it. Despite the circumstances, the Pro-Mongolians refuse to surrender.
- In June, the Royal Republic of Khmer decides to secede. Though the RFE has not intervened militarily in the new country, it does not recognize it and the King of the RFE and King of the Khmer Royal Republic are negotiating currently in Hanoi.
- Internal Affairs
- ISIL: The RFE sends troops to fight ISIL in Afghanistan and Pakistan, but this isn't a top priority.
- Military: The RFE has one of the highest militaries in the world. Drafting and required military service have been stopped, but volunteers are not turned down. Many teenagers who weren't in college and/or lived in the country volunteered to help their country in the Second Korean War.
- Space Colonization: Plans are set to colonize the moon by 2030 and Mars by 2033. The defunct organization based solely on this, "Ouranos Organization" is revived, and scientists start planning, researching, experimenting, and building.
- Natural Disasters: As the rate of natural disasters grows higher and higher every year, the government starts taking more action. The government creates the "Royal Rescue Corps". The RRC is an organization, and its main goal is to take precautions against natural disasters and help people in need.
- Terraforming: As the terraforming project moves on, more people move to the inner lands because of the rising sea levels. Large coastal cities like Hong Kong and Shanghai have experienced lots of floods this year.
- External Affairs
- Mexico: Mexico sends 49 Athletes to the Olympic games in Peru, and it also starts to send research bases in the unclaimed part of Antartica.
- Japan: The Damage from the civil war is nearly Repaired so Japan can start to do More things at once, it shows this by increasing its Presence in the Philippines and finally after years of effort Makes it a puppet since its government was more or less controlled by Japanese now but the New culture in there is beginning to stand out a bit so Japan Remakes it into a nation Called Sabitsuki and lets the new Puppet Government Make its own Flag and Government but must be Loyal to Japan and the relationship becomes similar to a Shogun is the Lord over a Daimyo,It becomes a Monarchy with Shi'ite Islam As its head religion, it also Grants this Privilege and the Same Demands to its Other Puppets so Madotsuki and Chie Make their own Flags and governments and is Loyal to the Government of Japan mostly with Madotsuki being a Republic and Lutheran Christianity as its head religion and Chie being a (Kind) Communist Government and having the Freedom of Religion, then it goes to Peru and solidify its Relationship by Economic, Political treaties, allying and Building Military Bases there to Help Guard it from the Latin Union which is Growing in Power though Japan admits it's Impressed with the Latin's Unions success it also Sends its best Athletes to Peru to Participate In the Summer Olympics. Its Military grows to Exactly a million and the quality is being improved and Training is rigorous to enure maximum Discipline,Navy and Air force is Improved to this Years standards but is not grown this Year. Space technology is finally at the Point where a colonization could be Possible but still would Cost Much at this time but it is done anyways as the Joint East Arab-Japanese Colony Ship is Launched to the Moon Pre-Built colony that was made previously last year by construction bots and was Built in an Old Lava tube to ease making the temperature to livable standards and to protect from Meteors and with Luck it was successful and will slowly grow and expand as the years go By and be a hub for For Both East Arabia and Japan and His Daimyo's Colonization of the stars but for now that is a future that will had to be worked for very Hard it also stands as a monuments moment for Humanity and it inspires many across the globe incidentally making it beneficial for everyone and especially for the OO which is revived but Japan has a new Government so it's not In it anymore but doesn't mean it can't rejoin which could be an option but decides it will postpone rejoining for a couple of year,also Research is started and continued on various things so Japan could keep in tune with world tech. Japanese businesses Start to Invest into the west coast of USA and Mexico though Japan did have to do a little "talking" with the cartels in Baja California but it went OK in the end and some Cartel control has been ousted from Baja California and just to see how Bad it gotten there and the Lack of support from Mexico steams it to it been bribed from the Cartels so it won't take action,Japan feels this is going to be a long time for the Dishonorable pests to be cleaned out (i will send a message to Mexico asking for me to station troops in his Lands to Clean out the Damn cartels). It officially Gains Sakhalin and the Kurils in a referendum after some years since it is Majority Japanese and signs Free Trade with the Empire of the East as they call them self's (Romanov-martinez)
- Republic of East Arabia (Oman): REA forces finish pushing into the UAE's capital (which is mostly under water). The UAE is reintegrated into the REA. REA forces return to their posts. The REA space program begins to mass produce colony ships with three more planned on finishing in 2028 (they are just crossing their fingers that the current design makes it to the Moon and lands safely). They also start development on advanced terra forming for the Moon. The goal is to be able to bring plant life and animal life to the Moon and attempt to make the planet a lush world much like Earth. Research begins immediately and the REA invites all countries to contribute. A new city begins to be built in the center of the former border between Oman and Yemen. Man made rivers are being dug as well. This city will be the REA's new capital. The name will be (to be decided).
- Government: The president Francesco want to stay in power so he turned it into a dictatorship led by his own family what is named as Pieveto. The republicans demands to restore the old republic again, in August 2024, the leader Alonzo sends an ultimatum to give up and restore the republic with him leading the country, it ends with a civil war. The north is the pro-republican and the south (incl. Rome) is more loyal to the dictator.
- The Second Italian Civil War: The war starts when Alonzo sent an ultimatum in August. Alonzo begins to use citizens of North Italy as militants, with 20,000 soldiers betraying Francesco Pieveto. The north begins to siege Rome, the capital of the loyalists. The dictator uses airstrikes to destroy the militants from reaching Rome, with the dictator persuade the loyalists to fight what they can, so by December, the pro-republicans are pushed away from Rome but is still strong. Note that I have a plot so don't get involved in this, so if the loyalists win, the nation renames itself to the Pievetine Regime of Rumas (abb. PRR) (Rumas) or if the republicans win, the name remains as Italy. The dictator plans to invade Malta by next year to use it as a fortress.
- ISIS/ISIL: The Italian troops withdraw from Libya due to the civil war but around 4000 stayed to patrol the Libyan territory, any militants coming towards it will be killed within seconds, but ISIS has cut down by size to 48% in Libya, however humanitarian aid is still flowing for three years. Massive training is continuing, most Libyans are almost ready to fight back and wipe all of the ISIS militants. In Tunisia, many soldiers of Italy starts cutting it down to 20% by next year. And ISIS' control in Libya is cut down by 45% by next year with plans on helping Egypt as well to remove ISIS.
- Space colonisation: The space station in Sicily is being built.
- Science and Technology: Italy is gaining more technology, picking up pace on space exploration, using it for finding exoplanets. Italy also begins to use holograms but are in development, the commercial ones are from foreign nations and is expected to aim using those holograms for contacting other nations, however it may not be the first.
- Military: Italy is fallen into a civil war, many were forced to become conscripts and were trained for around 20 days, giving 60% of an accuracy. The south makes conscripts a permanent job, after this war, they were forced to become soldiers or do national service for around ten months. The weapons are almost finished and is tested, it is said to have stolen some of the remains of German technology and their own made technology.
- Natural disasters: Since the flooding of Venice, the pro-republicans is suffering more floods than the south, however there is an earthquake that struck in Messina, at a magnitude of 7.9, it suffers moderate damage with 56 deaths during it and 340 after it. More people are taking precautions from further flooding and for the earthquake, it might be the only one that is major for this decade, experts say.
- Infrastructure: The infrastructure is growing in Rome and major cities. And that's all.
- Diplomacy: The pro-republican warns Switzerland to withdraw the invasion of France since they need to recover.
- Vaccine: The vaccine continues to be developed but its progress is stalled due to the civil war.
- Video Games (what what?): Still in development, underground where no battle can be heard. Our concepts are done, but still needs some rework, it should be finished by 2026, then we get into a huge programming phase, starting in 2027, we should have videos uploaded on that evolutionary game and hopefully revolutionary. It will have such high graphics and extreme realism.
- Ottoman Socialist Federation: Internal Affairs: The government decides to change the entire way the country is governed. The Ottoman Empire is divided into Turkish Socialist Republica, or TSRs. The TSRs created are Turkey, Syria, Palestine, Kurdistan, Georgia, Armenia, and Baghdad. Each province chalk have 150,000 men defending it, along with a national army of one million men. Provinces send about 60% of the taxes to a national government in Ankara. The Middle Eastern Space Station is created and about 24 Muslims board the MESS. External Affairs: Armenia is annexed as a TSR by the Turkish army. The army continues pushing across Iran with no major opposition. Basra is captured in late November. Deals with ISIL forces are made to attack Khorasan.
- Latin Union: The assault on Bolivian Andes starts, and La Paz falls by two months, the Latin armies push Bolivia's army to be trapped in the zone of south Acre, L.U demands to Bolivia surrender in the following terms: South-Middle Bolivia will join the L.U , South Acre will be a Vassal of the L.U, Bolivia will pay 40,300,235 USD To L.U. People that was moved into Córdoba start coming back to the zone of CABA, totally deserted. Mining is still in a status of exploiting resources, that contaminated and killed more than 10.000 people from surrounding villages, by intoxication, or starvation. L.U Promises a period of peace that will last long to repair the Economy and army. L.U Accepts both of the invitations of the Petersburg confederation.
- Morocco: Morocco, after war with Spain, repaired and wants revenge so Morocco attacks Balearic Islands, Canary Islands and Malaga. It also brings tourism. Morocco builds many flood embankments yarns and ask Italy to join his space program. Morocco recruit 50.000 troops and move it to control Morocco. Morocco starts building nuke shelters and send troops to Algeria to help with ISIS. Also, we ask Algieria for an alliance.
- Quebec: After the failure of the first EC Summit, Quebec decides to take environmental concerns into their own hands. First, the QSA moves its satelite device that has been monitoring problems from space over to Europe and starts to scan the Ozone Evaporation. A shuttle is also deployed to attach a sophisticated device that will aid the satellite. New breakthroughs in Space Science enable Quebecer scientists to improve their shuttles dramatically, reducing the cost and weight of them. Research has begun on antimatter and a particle accelarator is suggested as science grows. The fighting in Quebec has grown to a halt, as new electrostatic technology is used to oust the American soldiers. Quebec also threatens to launch new electronic cut out devices in major cities that will cause complete blackouts all over the country. However, Quebec President, Jacques Chagnon, is reluctant to use them, as they will cause all Hospitals to go down, and nuclear power plants will overheat, and missile defence systems will go offline. Chagnon warns the US that many lives will be lost if they don't stop now. Relations with Mexico, RFE, and PC are improved.
- Petersburg Confederation: The PC sends in ten legions (one million troops) and uses their navy to form a blockade around Alaska, basing it similar from the Anaconda plan used by the USA during their Civil War. The blockade squeezes its grip as it catches several islands and cities, such as Adak, Atka, and Unalaska Island. Two of the ten legions (41st and 27th Legions) was sent to invade Shaktoolik shores. Another two of the 5th and 12th Legions were sent to invade cities of Wales and Nome in Alaska. The Petersburg Government draw up the plan for the invasion of Alaska, with St. Lawrence Island came under siege as its first target.
- conduct manned exploration of the Moon. This occurs in parallel with private commercial ventures including lunar tourists. The huge length of time since Apollo had led to a perception among the general public that space travel was making little or no progress. In reality, a number of developments were underway.
- Cryopreservation – a process where cells or whole tissues are preserved by cooling to sub-zero temperatures – witnesses major advances during this period. By far the most notable achievement is a mouse being revived from storage at −196°C. This could help lead to cryostasis for long periods of space travel.
- Now that military use of scramjets has been perfected, commercial use will soon follow. In the 2030s, the first hypersonic airliners begin to appear, capable of travelling around the globe in under four hours. Hypersonic weapons are starting to become deployed among many Superpowers around the world, mainly between the Petersburg Confederation and the United States.
- Biotechnology is now sufficiently advanced, widespread and inexpensive that a small group of people – or even a single person – can threaten the survival of humanity. Desktop fabrication labs, genetic databases and AI software are becoming accessible to the public. These enable the rapid research and synthesis of DNA, for those with appropriate technical knowledge. Bioterrorism is now possible, with terrorists starting to shift from random explosions, to releasing deadly human viruses into the air.
- 3-D printed Human organs
- Much of China is now highly urbanised and densified. Its growing economy has led to the construction of literally tens of thousands of new skyscrapers all over the country. There are now over 200 cities with more than a million inhabitants, compared with just 35 in the whole of Europe circa 2010. Even remote and isolated regions have seen development on an unprecedented scale. Widespread infrastructure such as maglev trains, airports, bridges and tunnels is forming an extensive network to all corners of the nation, leaving few areas untouched. China (now Zhong or the Royal Federation of the East?) is well on its way to becoming a developed country.
- Masdar City is the latest in a series of hi-tech, self-sufficient, eco-friendly cities appearing around the world. Construction of this massive project began in 2008; the first phase was completed in 2015 and the final phase is finished in 2025. By now, it covers an area totaling six sq km (2.3 sq mi) and is home to over 50,000 residents. It is situated in the former UAE region.
- Britain greatly expanded its use of this energy source in the early 21st century – offshore wind in particular. With better wind speeds available offshore compared to on land, offshore wind's contribution in terms of electricity supplied could be higher, and NIMBY opposition to construction was usually much weaker. The United Kingdom became the world leader in offshore wind power when it overtook Denmark in 2008. It also developed the largest offshore wind farm in the world, the 175-turbine London Array.
- The United States' economy took a major turn, for example: road vehicles are witnessing major improvements. In the US, fuel economy standards have reached almost 55 miles per gallon (MPG) for cars and 39 miles per gallon for trucks. In other words, these vehicles now travel nearly twice as far on the same amount of fuel as they did in 2010. Electric and hybrids are growing rapidly in number thanks to falling costs and improvements in battery life. By the early 2030s, they will account for the majority of new vehicles on the nation's roads. The United States can now be enabled to pay off their debt and benefit from a Golden Age within the Century
- Many countries have radically overhauled their rail transport infrastructure.
- After years of research and development, railguns are now in common use on US naval ships. Unlike traditional artillery, which create force with explosive materials, the railgun is powered entirely by electricity from the ship's grid. It works by storing up a supply of electrical power, using what is called a pulse-forming network, which is then converted to an electromagnetic pulse. This travels up the barrel along parallel tracks of magnetic rails, forcing the projectile out of the gun, away from the power source. It's first deployed on the Alaskan Front against the Petersburg Invaders.
- Stress, anxiety and depression continue to worsen, due to a range of factors affecting peoples' day-to-day lives. In 2000, approximately one in four could expect to develop a form of mental illness. By now, this figure has become even higher. This is especially true of those living in high density urban centres. Ever-increasing work-related stress, living costs, bad diets, overcrowding and pollution; constant scaremongering by media and governments; the intensifying problems of climate change, peak oil and terrorism; plus a host of related security and surveillance measures, along with various health scares originating from abroad... the list goes on and on. In Europe, right-wing nationalist governments are on the rise, due to the massive amount of immigration occurring from Africa, the Middle East and elsewhere. The combined impact of these many factors is having a serious impact on the mental health of citizens.
- Afganistan: ISIL Territory went to 47% from its original 38%.
- Pakistan: ISIL territory went to 5% from its original 16% thanks to government advances, the mujahidden are almost extinct by now, too. The government is making more advances on civil rights by eliminating the obligatory use of burka on women and also doing more modern reforms, however, Islam is still the state religion, but other relgions are allowed and respected now,Searching for expand even more,Pakistan declares war on the newly created state of Delhi that they border and occupy some partdds of it (The light blue country)
- Uzbekistan: The government reports that ISIL has disappeared from their territory, however, there are rumours that they fleed to Turkmenistan.
- Iran: ISIL accepted Ottoman proposal and they agree to attack Iran on Khorasan along while the Ottomans invade the west. ISIL forces on the border with Afganistan and the remaining Uzbeks that fleed to Turkmenistan cross the border into the region of Khorasan in Iran. Iranian troops can't containt the attack since they're busy fighting on the west. ISIL control is 11%.
- Libya: ISIL territory went to 37% from its original 45%, however, on December, some elite Libyan troops do an unexpected move, they join ISIL and give their members advanced military training, making ISIL troops in Libya stronger than ever.
- Algeria: ISIL controlled territory is now 26% from its orginal 12% despite moroccan aids. The ISIL sends a message to the moroccans and invite them to split Algeria and promises them to don't attack them if they accept.
- Tajikistan: ISIL control is now 5%.
- Mali: The tuaregs formally become part of the ISIL and they have been gaining lands in northern mali, now they control 15% of the territory.
- Egypt: The government is able to eradicate ISIL from their territory and borders with Libya have been very reinforced,the government is thinking about intervenining on Libya.
- Tunisia: ISIL territory control went to 28% from its original 31%.
- Somalia: The Al-Shabad islamists have taken over the whole country except for Somaliland, which is still fighting them back.
- Ethiopia: Ethiopia movilizes their forces on the border with Eritrea and Somalia due to rising tensions with the islamists.
- Uganda: LRA has taken over whole Uganda and they install their own theocratic state with Alan Kony as political and religious leader (something like the pope), he calls himself "The voice of God". Aditionally, they have conquered some territories from the PLAC in the East Part of the DRC, collaborating with the National Front.
- DRC: The National Front and the loyalist agree on signing a temporal truce to defeat the PLAC (Since they're the most powerful faction in the civil war) and the remaining warlords on the South and East of the country, the NF and the LRA become close "allies" due to their common hate on communism and because the NF seeks to establish a theocratic-like monarchy, so the NF and the LRA fight together againts the PLAC on the East while the loyalists fight againts them on thr south. Territorial control of factions in the DRC Civil War: Loyalists: 27% NF: 28% PLAC: 35% LRA: 7% Minor Factions and Warlords: 3%.
- West Africa: A new strain of Ebola that is more contagious and deadliest appears on Guinea, it spreads quickly into Sierra Leone, Liberia and even Guinea-Bissau, this year it has infected over 350,000 people and killed 125,000 in the four countries, with Liberia being the most affected, their neigboors close down all the borders and most of the international community prohibits flights or importations from the infected countries.
- Nigeria: The country suffers a coup d'etat and the corrupt president is overthrown, the military that took over the government calls himself "Abioye I" and he establish the First Nigerian Empire, though some islamists revolt in the north for this, they're quickly finished. This new regime is caracterized by the use of extreme force to repress revolts, however, some positive changes are done, the economy is improved and the country is starting to be more urbanized, the quality of life improves a bit and the army is being builded up, since the Emperor wants to expand.
- Suthenburg: Suthenburg pressures Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe to join them by embargoing them and menacing with invading them if they didn't accepted. Leshoto agreed to join since it is landlocked and they couldn't really do anything to avoid getting annexed, Swaziland and Zimbabwe resist and Suthenburg declare war on both of them, Swaziland is defeated and annexed quickly, however, Angola, Madagascar, Mozambique and Zambia supported Zimbabwe and demanded Suthenburg to stop, Suthenburg decided to cancel their invasion of Zimbabwe because they didn't expected that other countries would support them, but they annexed Leshoto and Swaziland.
- Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique and Madagascar enter in an alliance to counter Suthenburg.
- Madagascar: They invade and annex the small island countries on the Indian Ocean such as Seychelles and Mauritious.
- Mozambique: Malawi is invaded and annexed quickly, no real motive for the invasion was given.
- Tanzania: They invade and annex Rwanda and Burundi since they fear that the LRA might take them.
- The African Union falls apart.
- Switzerland: They sign peace with France and annex all the captured lands, then they conquer Liechtenstein and go back to their strict neutrality policy.
- Poland: Slovakia and Czech Republic declare independece and the rest of the country falls in total anarchy just like Germany and France. And after this, their neighboors agreed on partitionate it and official borders were made.
- Finland: They condemn Swedish invasion of Norway and they demand them to stop or face war.
- Baltic States: Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia unite into the Baltic Union and they sign and alliance with Finland because they don't like Sweden's expansionism.
- Kosovo: Albania and Serbia agree on spliting Kosovo to end etnic conflicts, Serbia gets Northen Kosovo and Albania gets the rest.
- Serbia and Montenegro: Serbia and Montenegro reunite into the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- United Kingdom: After many years of corruption, tensions and nationalism, the United Kingdom finally breaks apart; Northen Ireland reunites with Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Cornwall gain independece from the UK as well as all of their oversea territories, the UK renames itself to England.
- Ukraine: Ukraine renames to Ukrayna and recruits 100,000 troops, Crimea reunifies with them since Russia is too far away to keep a hold of it. Ukraine invades the remaining parts of Belarus and occupies some areas on the south.
- Unión Bolivariana de la Gran Colombia: The Bolívar request Venezuela to join with them, Venezuela accepts and now The Bolívar is the 3rd most powerful country on Latin America, only behind Brazil and the Latin Union. The army is being built up.
- Venezuela: They join The Bolívar but keep a high degree of autonomy like Panama and Ecuador.
- Brazil: The government takes the chance once again to expand and they declare war on Bolivia to "help" Argentina. Some northen areas are occupied.
- Second Italian Civil War: It's heading for the second year, the loyalists are continuing to invade the pro-Republicans, reaching til Ancona by March. The pro-Republicans changed their plan and counterattacks back to Rome in April, making this somewhat a stalemate during those years. The dicatator begins to use the navy to invade Genoa and the remains of Venice, but 20% of the ships were unable to go further due to lack of supplies. By July, the loyalists took over most of Genoa and Veneto and they begin to push them back to connect the occupied areas in Genoa and Veneto in December, and also pushes the Pro-Republicans back to Ancona and above. By next year, most of the pro-Republicans would surrender, however they used their remaining citizens to fight back, pushing a little in November.
- Military: Using the remaining money, they spent 80% of their money for more weapons and recruiting more soldiers. The weapons are almost prepared but stalled due to expense and approaching debt (if they ever printed money or become bankrupt), though the loyalists are using it without any warnings given from the weapons manufacturer.
- Diplomacy: The pro-Republic responded with Switzerland that if they refuse they would evantually invade them, if the NPC says no, they can invade them with 50% of their militias and soldiers (traitors of the loyalists). The pro-republican invades Switzerland due to annexing the land of France, they want to own some of the land in exchange for their own annexation, also starts planning to invade France as well to gain most of Savoy. The alliance of Morocco is postponed until the civil war ends.
- Space Colonisation: The space station production is stalled, all the building parts are salvaged to gain money for further conflict but the ones are built in the station. Research on efficient engines and hull continues.
- Science and Technology: The Italian scientists and the government is still finding alternatives to coal burning as coal is running out in Italy soon and also researching an eco-friendly engine for space flight but it is stagnanted.
- Infrastructure: All infrastructure is growing but at a small rate due to war. The taxes on water is increased to both use it for funding military and stuff predominantly and water facilities are less focused.
- ISIS/ISIL: The Italian soldiers decide to build camps where the walls are just sandbags piled on and trenches. They were used to counterattack the Islamic forces, many remaining Italian soldiers that were stationed in Libya are placed in Tripoli and Surt to prevent terrorism and ISIS reaching those key targets, some left to Italy or ISIS (which makes them even stronger) before this plan starts. However the ones in Tunisia were withdrawn and sent back to Italy to fight the Pro-Republicans back.
- Government: The government is now virtually non-existant in Italy. However some of the constitution remains in Rome, imposing laws.
Republic of East Arabia (Oman): The REA has always disagreed with Iran's annexation of gulf countries. Taking advantage of their focus being on ISIL and the Ottomans, the REA uses its navy to liberate Quatar and Bahrain. Post liberation Qatar joins the REA. Bahrain decides to remain independent, but has very strong relations with the REA. The REA's navy continues to be built up. 29% of the country now relies on nuclear power, 15% relies on solar or wind power and the rest is still powered by fossil fuels. The REA offers to buy the empty quarter from Saudi Arabia (most of it is terraformed at this point) for 55 billion USD (Map of purchase)
Japan: Japan is now fully Recovered from the civil war and now decides to seal the Latin union essentially away from the rest of South America first it forces the Businesses in the Latin Union to Move to other Parts of South America or into Oceania and in one new case the Moon since companies are starting to go into space as well completely dropping all economic influence in the nation but also hurts its economy since they took all the funds with them and they cut the power transfer away from the solar arrays that it made years ago in the Pacific giving them a lack of power to a degree but how long it lasts depends on how fast the Latin Union reacts to this it also officially allies with Brazil and Gran Colombia to seal the deal also Amps espionage to keep spies from it outside of Japan and its South American allies and its daimyos they finally agree to embargo the Latin Union and they Build defenses on the Borders Japan also increases its Navy size and decides to fully update the Nation's cities and such to Modern standards,in Space aka the Moon specifically the Colony grows and with it there future operations there are less dangerous, it grows the current colony and makes some Mining facilities and Labs on the moon for economic reasons and the labs so it could Help East Arabia on its attempts to terraform the Moon though Japan personally believes it would take a long ass time to do it Rovers are sent onto the Surface to scout.for Military as said the Navy grows also the army it increases another 250,000 and sends them to Military bases in Peru to Guard the Nation,In Indonesia a deal is struck since Indonesia is influenced by Japan it ceded the Spice islands to Sabitsuki and given a strip of New Guiana for a Canal in return Japan promised to Protect them a similar deal is struck for the Salomon Islands and new Caledonia and Norfolk Island and japan is Now allied to Australia and it seems to be making an Massive alliance of Nations right this Moment, now it starts to Go into Europe seeing Damage caused it decides to plant the foundation for Economic Development guided by Japan,Italy and the Ottoman Empire so the continent has a better chances of Recovering fully from the Disaster that taken place years ago it will begin next year since Japan cant muster support in the Diet yet but several ambitious Japanese Men and women who are Trained in Leadership, economics and Military and have No Personal loyalty to Japan decided to do a Momentous task, to Get people From all Over Germany (approximately 1000 to 1250) and rebuild on the mess that was Once Danzig/Gdansk which was found to be completely depopulated and surprisingly not Very radiated remains in which Japan can't any reason why these people went there at all and is fully confused about it right now since he didn't tell the reason why but he will reveal next Year so Japan waits for the response from the Man but this could Help Japan with Rebuilding Europe but the Ozone Layer will still Remain a Problem. [This part does not Effect the world. It's for fun and to write something here so I'm referencing Corpse party the first one tell me if you want it removed] they connected to a Rumor that some years ago they survived a Paranormal Indecent at Kisaragi Academy which is notorious for such indecents as it was where a Cursed elementary school called Heavenly Host Elementary School in where a Massacre of students took place there over the months and eventually closed down and the Day after the President of the school killed himself was torn down and dubbed Cursed by Shinto Monks and Miko's,the Same is beginning to happen for Kisaragi Academy since it's starting to suffer a similar fate to Heavenly Host Elementary School with the Killings being replaced with unexplained Disappearances they were Satoshi Mochida, Naomi Nakashima, Ayumi Shinozaki, Yoshiki Kishinuma, Yuka Mochida all were there at the time because of this rumor's Massive Popularity and somewhat possible Japan banned the Sachiko ever after ritual as it was Dangerous as now Declared by the Japanese State [story ends here]. They were prepared for the challenges of Reconstructing Danzig though Various means Funding, Education and has support from the Mazovian Government which the nation sparsely Populated since all the damage really lowered Population (rewrites could happen)
Royal Federation of the East:
Korea agrees to unite with the RFE to get more power in the region, and the Khmer Royal Republic is now a puppet state like Tibet. In order to make the southern reaches of the country look cleaner, the RFE annexes the Occupied State of Siam, the Malay Puppet State (red country in malay peninsula) and Brunei. The OSS becomes the Royal Republic of Siam, the MPS is incorporated into the Malay Royal Republic, and Brunei is incorporated into the Northern Borneo Royal Republic. As for Mongolia, the little resistance is put to an end in the north and Mongolia is annexed. The RFE, looking for its last pieces of prey, attacks Burma. The RFE uses guerrilla and blitzkrieg tactics, and much of the border is occupied. The RFE sends a request to the dark pink Russian country asking to buy Tuva in exchange for money, protection, and trade (Batran/FSM/Loli put their response in NPC moves)
Pakistan thanks the RFE for helping them eradicate ISIL in their territory by becoming allies with them and giving them a tiny piece of land that is ethnically Buddhist. However, the RFE, not wanting to look greedy, heps Pakistan invade Delhi and exchanges some Tibetan land. The military count increases this year due to Korea joining the RFE. However, many people are honorably discharged for fighting in the Second Korean War, Thai-Eastern War, and Mongol-Eastern War. The most populous RRs (Royal Republics) in 2025 are Shanghai RR, North Shanghai RR, Canton RR, Sichuan RR, Anhui RR, Shanxi RR, Beijing RR, Joseon RR, and Viet RR. The OO starts progressing more and sends a rover to the moon and mars. Both are expected to arrive back in 2029-2031. The first spaceships are being built, and scientists from all around the world (especially Europe due to the high level of separatism) participate in the OO. The R(oyal) R(escue) C(orps) has much success, and casualties due to natural disasters decrease because of this.
Ottoman Socialist Federation:
Internal Affairs: All Non-Muslims have been expelled from Ottoman lands, sent to either Italy, the RFE, Quebec, or Petersburg. The capital is moved from Istanbul to Ankara in fear of rising sea levels. ISIL forces in Ottoman territory join up with the Ottomans after they learn that the Ottomans are invading Iran. The region of Azerbaijan is annexed to the province of Armenia, and all Orthodox believers are sent to the Petersburg Confederation. The government seizes all houses left over from the exodus, and gives them to the homeless population in the federation. Poverty rates begin to decrease as jobs open up in complex things such as space exploration and armed service, to the simplest jobs such as farming, labor, and selling goods. Terraforming begins in the Syrian desert and is expected to end in 2027. The Turkish Space Station is upgraded with a space ship docking area, with room to hold a ship that could colonize the moon. The expedition is planned for May 21, 2026.
External Affairs: The Turkish army continues to invade Iran, capturing Tehran. The advance slows in the north due to mountain ranges, while the advance in the south continues. The OSF formally requests an alliance with ISIL forces in Khorasan, the Petersburg Confederation, The Royal Federation of the East, and Pakistan. West Bank is annexed into Palestine as a 54% vote.
Le map Azerbajan Hot fix
Quebec: Quebec embargoes the US and encourages other countries to do the same. After the US's insistence to not surrender, Chagnon gives the go for all electrical systems to be shut down in the US. Quebec troops with specialised electrocution weapons move into Maine and Alaska. Because of the electricity shut down, all US hospitals are now offline. Quebec was already ready, with thousands of Paramedics, Doctors, etc., moving in after the Quebecer troops to help out with anyone who is in need. However, all missile defence systems in the US are also down, leaving their country susceptible to any form of missile attack. Towns all across Maine and Alaska are immediatly evacuated, and Chagnon urges Mexico and Alberta to help by sending in more doctors and evacuating more people. Jaques Chagnon organises a meeting with the PC's leader in Petersburg. Phase II of the Wind Farm project finally begins. The QSA launch a probe that will search for other forms of life next year.
Petersburg Confederation: The Petersburg confederation dives deeper into Alaska and sieges Anchorage, the army flanked American positions based in Anchorage, they manages to capture the city later on. Legions made a landfall outside of the City of Wales in Alaska and set out east to attack American outposts. The Petersburg Government that I remind you is ALL OF RUSSIA also took back Crimea from Ukraine. WIP
Latin Union: Bolivia falls, the country is split in two parts, Acre for Brazil, and the rest for L.U, The borders with Brazil are heavy militarized and coastal guns are installed on the Pacific coast, as well, due to the split of Britain, A part of the navy and army starts preparing for an invasion in the Falkland and South Sandwich Islands. The army reaches the peak of two million Active and trained Effectives. To respond to Japanese embargo, L.U tries to improve trade relations with African countries. The original capital of Argentina is considered safe to live in again and some people come back, only one million Raised in one year, so people thought it was safe. Some Chilean nationalists start revolting in Santiago, But they're put in jail, causing more revolts through nationalists, but at least 90% of Chileans agree to be in the union, making this 10% have a very hard way to gain independence.